View Poll Results: With the vax slowly fazing out do you regret taking it?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i regret taking it and if i could go back i would of held out

1 9.09%
  • no i dont regret taking it

10 90.91%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So a recently released peered review study that was published last week on a molecular biology journal is no good because some asshole presenting the study is wearing a t shirt. This has to be an Off the Court alt.

Then you link an editorial from last year, by a vaccine cuck, and that's all you need to feel all cocky. So a peered reviewed study is reviewed by a bunch of scientist. But all you need is a vaccine cuck, with a love for the vaccines agenda to completely dismissed anything that goes against the precious experimental mRNA vaccines.

It's not rocket science. It's something that happens with viruses, and this experimental vaccine uses mRNA to use your cells to create spike proteins. That's why I presented my posts as annoyance that the Pfizer experimental vaccine could possibly end up being part of humanity, and not as humanity is going to die.

And I don't know much about the guy in the video, I think he has a PHD which I guess should trump the t-shirt that he's wearing. I specifically chose his video because it was more simplistic in the first couple of minutes and not as technical as the other video that I saw on the subject.
    You don't know much about anything and it's not peer reviewed dumb phuck.

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50 View Post
    You don't know much about anything and it's not peer reviewed dumb phuck.

^ Notice the brusque, impulsive use of profane ad hominem. This specimen is exhibiting clears signs of rage and frustration, stemming from inadequacy.

My friends, dark times are upon us.

Dark times indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    ^ Notice the brusque, impulsive use of profane ad hominem. This specimen is exhibiting clears signs of rage and frustration, stemming from inadequacy.

These are dark times for many, my friends.

Dark times indeed.
    I knew JStern was your account. Thanks for 100% confirmation though.

If you put half as much effort into acquiring some sort of employable skill as you did juggling alts you might actually see improvement in your life.

Anyone who took the vaccine, well, sorry not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You still think it's a plot to depopulate the planet? So when exactly is everyone supposed to drop dead?
    Well according to you and the Flu Virus Scary crowd, a lot of old people DID drop dead, no? (Which is convenient since they're the most economically burdensome).

But more importantly it was a catalyst for implementing mandated lifestyle changes to reduce human impact on the planet, which legitimately IS straining the global ecosystem to the breaking point. People would not have "locked down" on their own just because scientists politely asked them to.

Btw I have many further insights to offer on this.

Would you like to know where you can find them? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50 View Post
    I knew JStern was your account. Thanks for 100% confirmation though.

If you put half as much effort into acquiring some sort of employable skill as you did juggling alts you might actually see improvement in your life.

I make a post about what a remarkable knack you have for being wrong.... and the very first thing you respond with is something objectively wrong.

How delicious.

That made me actually laugh out loud irl. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Pfizer just released the data on side effects today that they originally wanted 75 years to show the public. The results are devastating. A shit storm is coming, which is why mandates are being dropped all across USA and parts of Canada, and the Russia thing has conveniently in a timely manner replaced the COVID narrative in mainstream media. Thanks bro.
    Connecting Russia with Covid vaccines is just weird.

I make a post about what a remarkable knack you have for being wrong.... and the very first thing you respond with is something objectively wrong.

How delicious.

That made me actually laugh out loud irl. Thank you.
    Omfg. Again you said something that I was going to post. I was going to respond, "That actually made me burst out laughing."

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Connecting Russia with Covid vaccines is just weird.

Bro, will you please just come here and sign up so that I can broaden your perspective a little bit??

Guys like you and Jizzo, maybe even Loco, it's not that you dont have any smarts (unlike other people I could name) but... you're too damn stubborn and proud to take a full, honest look sometimes.

Bros, OPEN YOUR ARMS TO ENLIGHTENMENT. COME THE LIGHT.

Come, my brothers...

3-time NBA All-Star

There is no shit storm is coming. 65% of the US is fully vaccinated, 85% of China, 57% of India. Over 50% of the entire world. Not only is everyone is just fine but it undoubtedly saved lives. Mandates are dropping because cases are dropping you tin foil dope. It wasn't a secret plot to depopulate the earth and there were no microchips. You were wrong. You lost. The gullible sheep that fell for a dumb narrative was you. I'm sorry.
    This idiot really thinks the mandates are ending because cases are dropping. Cases are dropping because people aren't testing as much because people know it's pointless. Covid is still spreading. In my city we have the most deaths since covid started but they're ending mandates because they know they don't work and they know politically they don't have a choice because people are over it.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    This idiot really thinks the mandates are ending because cases are dropping. Cases are dropping because people aren't testing as much because people know it's pointless. Covid is still spreading. In my city we have the most deaths since covid started but they're ending mandates because they know they don't work and they know politically they don't have a choice because people are over it.
    What city is that? Covid cases and deaths are plummeting across the US. And omicron deaths never matched Delta at any point.

3-time NBA All-Star

What city is that? Covid cases and deaths are plummeting across the US. And omicron deaths never matched Delta at any point.
    I'm in Canada. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason for the decisions they've been making concerning covid. Both canada and us are ending mandates because of political pressure. Most people aren't getting boosters because more and more people know the shit dosn't make sense.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Canada is pretty retarded but cases and deaths are still dropping there. Boosters and whatnot do make less sense now with Omicron because this variant really is on flu levels. It's a weak variant that's on its way out. Herd immunity is here.

This is exactly how Spanish Flu ended. It's mutated into a weak flu like variant and then vanished.

Bro, will you please just come here and sign up so that I can broaden your perspective a little bit??

Guys like you and Jizzo, maybe even Loco, it's not that you dont have any smarts (unlike other people I could name) but... you're too damn stubborn and proud to take a full, honest look sometimes.

Bros, OPEN YOUR ARMS TO ENLIGHTENMENT. COME THE LIGHT.

Come, my brothers...
    will there be cake?