Default buncha thirsties out there

not only completely oblivious to the fact that theyre making her uncomfortable, but zero social skills to boot. they've gotta be insidehoops members!

Default Re: buncha thirsties out there

patrickchewing standing in front of his store:

They're oblivious and self focused. But if you look at it from a current evolutionary strategy, the current environment, it works. They will out compete the more considerate guy in the current environment. A 3% success rate will generate a lot more girls than the average guy. And also the self focus will also generate them a lot more unplanned babies.

This video is old as ****. It went viral when it came out years ago. Can't stand all the hos on the comment section complaining about getting attention from the opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    This video is old as ****. It went viral when it came out years ago. Can't stand all the hos on the comment section complaining about getting attention from the opposite sex.
    I thought the same as you.. until I had a daughter.

yeah sure - you've got the insecure hoes, bitches, skanks and sluts that wear promiscuous clothing and snarl when a guy hollers; while the reality is their panties are getting wet, but most women (the more wholesome ones anyway) just want to go about their business and not be bothered by low-life simps on city streets.

i for one prefer to keep my mouth shut in those situations and instead ride the busy trains at rush hour brushing up against any woman i can find in order to cop a feel. sometimes i even beat my junk behind my gym bag slung over my shoulder if i can get good enough positioning.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    yeah sure - you've got the insecure hoes, bitches, skanks and sluts that wear promiscuous clothing and snarl when a guy hollers; while the reality is their panties are getting wet, but most women (the more wholesome ones anyway) just want to go about their business and not be bothered by low-life simps on city streets.

i for one prefer to keep my mouth shut in those situations and instead ride the busy trains at rush hour brushing up against any woman i can find in order to cop a feel. sometimes i even beat my junk behind my gym bag slung over my shoulder if i can get good enough positioning.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I remember we had a squad of us in Middle School that kept a tally on how many girls' asses we could grab in the hallway between classes.

And how you have women complaining about being hissed or whistled at. Life was simpler back then.