Default I've stopped using Youtube ever since I installed and started browsing TikTok

I started using Tiktok last year and noticed that it's just so much better than youtube.
    First of all, youtube was getting on my nerves with these two 15 seconds ad at the start of every video, it's ****ing ridiculous.
    The only reason I use youtube nowadays is to listen to music. Other than that, tiktok is much more entertaining

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: I've stopped using Youtube ever since I installed and started browsing TikTok

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal View Post
    I started using Tiktok last year and noticed that it's just so much better than youtube.
    First of all, youtube was getting on my nerves with these two 15 seconds ad at the start of every video, it's ****ing ridiculous.
    The only reason I use youtube nowadays is to listen to music. Other than that, tiktok is much more entertaining
    In this day in age how do you not have an ad blocker? I have one on my laptop and phone, it blows my mind when I still see people in 2022 complaining about ads when it's so easy to get rid of them.

Default Re: I've stopped using Youtube ever since I installed and started browsing TikTok

No offence dude but you only talk about fast food and what prostitutes might **** you.

You live a very lazy simple life and would be the absolute prototype to be entertained by the numb tiktok garbage.

they're not even comparable.

this is you:

have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAazY4r6w60

Local High School Star

You can almost feel how, idk, ****ing unhealthy tiktok is. No matter how funny some of it is

Just nonstop nonsense for them most part and you’ll be there WAY longer than you originally intended.

I stay away and I’m good at doing that. But it’s creepily addictive for how useless it is and I get uncomfortable every random time I’m on it

i cant use something crappy like tik tok. but i only use youtube for music and listening to church sermons

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You live a very lazy simple life
    Is there something wrong with that?
    Why can't I sit back, relax and browse teenage girls shaking their asses on tiktok? Or just laugh at all the funny stuff the app provides? All that it matters is that it entertains me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    In this day in age how do you not have an ad blocker? I have one on my laptop and phone, it blows my mind when I still see people in 2022 complaining about ads when it's so easy to get rid of them.
    I didn't realize you can clock ads on youtube for Iphone

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Why can't I sit back, relax and browse teenage girls shaking their asses on tiktok? Or just laugh at all the funny stuff the app provides? All that it matters is that it entertains me.

You're a beast bro.

because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    You can almost feel how, idk, ****ing unhealthy tiktok is. No matter how funny some of it is

Just nonstop nonsense for them most part and you’ll be there WAY longer than you originally intended.

I stay away and I’m good at doing that. But it’s creepily addictive for how useless it is and I get uncomfortable every random time I’m on it

you're not contributing to society nor enriching yourself as a person.

you're not growing in any way shape of form.

get out of your comfort zone and start to feel good.

Youtube has ads?