Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Huge brawl at mexican soccer match. 17 dead.

Savages down there. Let's let them in!

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Savages down there. Let's let them in!
    Do Mexicans even migrate to the US anymore in significant numbers? I'll take them over the central Americans any day of the week. Their women are much better looking too.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Do Mexicans even migrate to the US anymore in significant numbers? I'll take them over the central Americans any day of the week. Their women are much better looking too.
    not really. i'm pretty sure when i was a kid, i'd hear about a primo or tia that had just crossed, now i don't really know anyone that crossed recently...or within the last couple of years. they just migrate to mexican states with better job opportunities. sonora for example has had an increase of decent paying jobs. the mexican economy has gotten better throughout the years.

WTF, why are they naked?

Honestly though, Mexican soccer fans have been getting more violent in recent times but the Argentines are still crazier, also Brazilians.

I've been to that stadium, that's the city where I live, granted it's been more than a decade that I went to see a game and back then there were no security issues. The fan base of the local club have in recent times gotten a reputation for being rowdy even though their team really isn't one of the major teams in La Liga MX.
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-07-2022 at 03:06 AM.

Mexican illegal immigration has been dropping for a while now (since the mid 2000s), it's mostly Central Americans nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    mexicans are still pretty primitive.

they still have many traditions and way of growing up enrooted into them that comes from evil and primitive stuff.

i remember watching a mexican kill someone because he took drugs with his niece or something. just slpped him to death in the bed. one punch after the other until foam was coming out of his mouth. the niece or whatever and him were sleeping on the bed. never even woke him up right. just started slapping.

theyre savages.
    Says the mouthbreather from a country that not that long along committed the worst genocide in world history, you calling us savages is hilarious.
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-07-2022 at 03:07 AM.

Beating a dead body like that.. wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Says the mouthbreather from a country that not that long along committed the worst genocide in world history, you calling us savages is hilarious.
    Do you really not understand the difference in culture and the act of a tyrant?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Beating a dead body like that.. wtf?
    It's hard not to think of Mexicans as savages. I mean, they are direct descendants of the Aztecs. Frankly, the only time you see shit remotely close to that here in the states is in the ghetto. Like the ANTIFA dude that punted that one White guy's head like a football during the 2020 riots. But beating a dead body? You only hear about that in Mexico and definitely in Brazil.

Do you really not understand the difference in culture and the act of a tyrant?
    Yes I do and I know that the German people were all in with Hitler until y'all started to get your asses kicked. Now you guys pretend he was never popular, stop rewriting history, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    In the U.S it would’ve been at least 50 deaths because someone would be sniping from the nose bleeds.
    whataboutism, fakkit

Yes I do and I know that the German people were all in with Hitler until y'all started to get your asses kicked. Now you guys pretend he was never popular, stop rewriting history, bruh.
    Many were, of course.

It's called brainwashing.

It's something many are liable to.

Now we're a super soft cucked nation taking in the most refugees in the world, so your point sucks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

mexicans are still pretty primitive.

they still have many traditions and way of growing up enrooted into them that comes from evil and primitive stuff.

i remember watching a mexican kill someone because he took drugs with his niece or something. just slpped him to death in the bed. one punch after the other until foam was coming out of his mouth. the niece or whatever and him were sleeping on the bed. never even woke him up right. just started slapping.

theyre savages.
    Uncalled for. I'm Mexican and my family did not raise me or any or my Mexican friends on those "evil traditions" you talk about. Lol, wtf.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

If history has taught us anything is that every race and country are capable of horrific acts, but in general most humans on this planet are good people.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    If history has taught us anything is that every race and country are capable of horrific acts, but in general most humans on this planet are good people.
    Exactly, which is why I took exception to this descendant of barbarians (which literally means savages in Latin) whose granpappy either snitched/snuffed out the Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals and other "undesirables" calling Mexicans in general savages. The lack of cultural and historical self awareness with this goofball is breathtaking