Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: ISH Brawl, who would you go for first?

At first I'd feel bad for picking on a lesser individual like Mr. Alaskan FonzWorthless, but then again it'd likely be deemed remiss of me to not purge and purify society from these lowlife, worthless types.

Sorry Fonzcuck, your number is up and unless you can bench 350 like me you're probably in trouble. RIP to the original Wheels, Mr. Fonzcuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    At first I'd feel bad for picking on a lesser individual like Mr. Alaskan FonzWorthless, but then again it'd likely be deemed remiss of me to not purge and purify society from these lowlife, worthless types.

Sorry Fonzcuck, your number is up and unless you can bench 350 like me you're probably in trouble. RIP to the original Wheels, Mr. Fonzcuck.
    Cringe. You're confusing bench press with your wheelchair weight capacity

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post

Damn, cold world lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post

Don't get me wrong, I'd knock around Fonzworthless myself but it seems he owns your life right now

I like Mr. Fonzworth, and The Corporation is my favorite Wheels alt. So I don't like this fighting that's going on between the two of them. Hopefully they can come to some sort of peace.

I mean, Highwhey makes this thread talking about knocking out Patrick Chewing, and Patrick Chewing has talked about harpooning Highwhey for his oil. And I'm sure there's no love there. Yet it doesn't feel as serious as this Mr. Fonzworth vs The Corporation drama. It sounds like those are things that would happen if Fonzworth and the Corporation were in the same room.

I'd crush your fake Asian weak ass into oblivion and you'd love me for it like a good stockholm syndromed twink.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I like Mr. Fonzworth, and The Corporation is my favorite Wheels alt. So I don't like this fighting that's going on between the two of them. Hopefully they can come to some sort of peace.

I mean, Highwhey makes this thread talking about knocking out Patrick Chewing, and Patrick Chewing has talked about harpooning Highwhey for his oil. And I'm sure there's no love there. Yet it doesn't feel as serious as this Mr. Fonzworth vs The Corporation drama. It sounds like those are things that would happen if Fonzworth and the Corporation were in the same room.

It's because he's just a weird dude. He didn't pick up on the obvious comedic theme of the thread and wrote some Edgar Allen Poe shit

Weirdo actually fantasizes about fighting me and it's hilarious