Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default More Sad Courteney Cox News: Admits she doesn’t remember being on ‘Friends’

No doubt being under anesthesia for the plastic surgery has affected her brain.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/08/courte...ium=SocialFlow

Courteney Cox, 57, made a shocking revelation when she admitted that she doesn’t remember much of her time filming “Friends.”

Cox recently sat down with TODAY’s Willie Geist for an extended “Sunday Sitdown” interview when the actress shared that she realized a lot of gaps in her memory when she appeared on “Friends: The Reunion” in May 2021.

“I should’ve watched all ten seasons because when I did the reunion and was asked questions, I was like, ‘I don’t remember being there,’” she laughed. “Yeah. I don’t remember filming so many episodes.”

Default Re: More Sad Courteney Cox News: Admits she doesn’t remember being on ‘Friends’

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Maybe she did a ton of coke and booze during that time?

Default Re: More Sad Courteney Cox News: Admits she doesn’t remember being on ‘Friends’

My wife forced me through that episode. She was expecting a hour long friends episode but it was really more of a documentary. What a disappointment that was...

Matthew Perry has said the same thing about seasons 2-4. He was so f*cked up on booze and pills that he calls those years a total blur.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

You were a Friends fanboi I loathed Friends, Seinfeld was my shit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Friends is legitimately the most overrated show of all time. Forget even the tired Seinfeld comparison, shows like The Office & It’s Always Sunny BLOW Friends away

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Nothing compares to Seinfeld which is just pure comedy. Friends and How I Met Your Mother have too much other stuff.

Yall some haters man. Cmon man.

Friends is a funny show.

But what’s super underrated? SPIN CITY