Default The Pfizer documents

Long video. But what can you do? Some people just want CNN headlines and that's as far as they will go. Of course you're not going to find a thing about this forced document dump, nor the intent of hiding it for 75 years.

Things I keep in mind. This is 3 months of data, from December 2020, to February 28, 2021. If I remember correctly the vaccines didn't become available to all until around January 21, 2021. And most events are severely under reported. Especially during that time. (If you look at cases of people who were vaccine injured after taking the shot, for example if they had a heart problem, they were usually dismissed as having anxiety, and told that there's no way that the vaccine could cause any issues because it's so safe and effective. Over and over, the same deal.)

So during this time there were 1,223 vaccine deaths. And to me that's the data that I'm most interested in. Because the true number is much higher than that. For 2021 VAERS has around 22,000 vaccine deaths reported. And again, for VAERS you always have to multiply that number by at least 5. It's actually at least 8, But I'll say 5.

Conclusion of the document: The vaccines are safe and we must continue vaccinating.

You can search for the document here https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Just type in 5.3.6 and press go.

So are these documents the reason why all the mandates that were introduced, extended for the very mild Omicron cold were suddenly ended in country after country?

Default Re: The Pfizer documents

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    But what can you do? Some people just want CNN headlines and that's as far as they will go.
    So whom are you directing your post to?

The people who already agree with you, or the peoples whose minds you wont change?

Asking 4 a friend.

I'll give it a watch...

23 minutes to go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I all most fell asleep watching this pfizer vaxxed old man...
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

The people who already agree with you, or the peoples whose minds you wont change?

Asking 4 a friend.
    everyone open for dialogue and seeking information/confirmation ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    everyone open for dialogue and seeking information/confirmation ;)
    Yeah but my point is on a random public board like this, it’s wasted effort. You already know which side everyone is on, and that none of them are gonna do anything about whatever they believe anyway.

So I dont get why people post the same topics here every single day. I mean OP posts this same thing LITERALLY every single day. I dont get what the aim is. I dont get what he’s expecting to happen.

I dunno. I guess everyone sees things differently. For whatever reason, my mind is unable to see the sense in it. But maybe others have their reasons that I cant understand.

Yeah but my point is on a random public board like this, it’s wasted effort. You already know which side everyone is on, and that none of them are gonna do anything about whatever they believe anyway.

So I dont get why people post the same topics here every single day. I mean OP posts this same thing LITERALLY every single day. I dont get what the aim is. I dont get what he’s expecting to happen.

I dunno. I guess everyone sees things differently. For whatever reason, my mind is unable to see the sense in it. But maybe others have their reasons that I cant understand.
    peace of mind.

get it out there.

ppl having an opinion wanna share it one way or another.

much of this message board is in denial.

sprinkle in tidbits of truth like these, nags away at the delusion. a sense of their falseness starts to grow but won't come to show, covered up by pride and the remaing illusion.

Asking 4 a friend.

Who am I directing it to? It's literally like a journal entry. I completely understand your point. I've written the same thing many times. It's what I mentioned when I came back after being gone for a long time. I won't post a link because the post might come across as negative towards The Man, but I talked about leaving because, "This is my audience?"

I am not writing to change the minds of Bladed, Off the Court, Jasper and the rest of the vaccine people. It's literally just putting my thoughts on paper for future references. Even the "Just type in 5.3.6" is for me, for in case I ever want to look up the document.

And in spending those few extra minutes in trying to communicate what's in the document, I develop a little better understanding and recall of it. Compared to watching the video and continuing on. In a way that saves time. And then an even better understanding when responding to the negative comments. It's very beneficial when you show something that's potentially absolute truth, and it gets completely dismissed by people who belong to an opposite side. That's fascinating to me, thus very interesting. And helps in giving me a sense of what you're dealing with in real life.

All these are things that cannot be fully explained in a post.

I'm definitely not interested in proving certain people wrong. If you notice, I never actually attack people, I just point things out about their thinking.

In the process, one or two people might become aware of something that could literally save them. Or like when Cleverness kept repeating that the average Corona death is 83 years old. You don't really hear that much, but seeing it over and over really gives you perspective. You could say I write more for people who are on my side, so that they can also get a more complete picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I all most fell asleep watching this pfizer vaxxed old man...
    thanx
    He's actually younger than you (64 years old). I'm not sure why the hostility towards him. He's tripled vaxxed, and doesn't seem aware of the idea that the governments might not have the best interest of the people in mind.