Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    20,768

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Devonte Adams to the Raiders.

    That makes Vegas a legit contender.

    Good to see he's out of the NFC

  2. #17
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,684

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    That makes Vegas a legit contender.

    Good to see he's out of the NFC
    Not sure about that. Still need to work on the O-Line.

  3. #18
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    25,728

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Watson to the browns

  4. #19
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    14,665

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Watson with the nba contract

    Browns are mad if you ask me lol

  5. #20
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    20,768

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates




  6. #21
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,446

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    His 4th down approach also helped the team win games, and everyone on the team loves Staley. He's actually the reason why that team made a big trade, and a couple big free agent signings. That NEVER happens with the Chargers.
    You are not wrong with anything you said here. My dislike for Staley is colored because one of my closest friends is a raiders fan who hasn't shut up for 2 months. I judge him harshly because I blame him for that annoyance.

    It takes talent to win in the NFL, retard. The Chargers defense had no talent other than Joey Bosa and Derwin James. They now have 2 stud pass rushers and one of the best CB's in football. Let's not forget they also added SJD and Austin Johnson to help contain the run. All additions have been successful with Brandon Staley. None of these moves would have been made without Staley. You're too much of an idiot to see that. I'd rather have an aggressive HC over whatever bitch named coach is on your bum team.

    Let's go Brandon.

  7. #22
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,446

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Not sure about that. Still need to work on the O-Line.
    Dooms might be right. McDaniels never had this kind of talent to work with in Denver. Not even close.

  8. #23
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    20,768

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Dooms might be right. McDaniels never had this kind of talent to work with in Denver. Not even close.
    I liked the Chandler Jones signing for Vegas. LV should have a good player there.

    Chandler Jones signed a 3 year, $51,000,000 contract with the Las Vegas Raiders, including a $12,000,000 signing bonus, $32,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $17,000,000.

  9. #24
    Local High School Star AKA_AAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    You are not wrong with anything you said here. My dislike for Staley is colored because one of my closest friends is a raiders fan who hasn't shut up for 2 months. I judge him harshly because I blame him for that annoyance.
    Staley did make that weird 4th down decision by going for it on 4th and 1, down 3 points in the 3rd quarter, at the wrong 18 yard line.

  10. #25
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    14,665

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    lol
    What were you laughing at again??

  11. #26
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,684

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    What were you laughing at again??
    The Colts collapsing last season.

    But they are a threat with Ryan. He will obviously be their best QB since Luck.

  12. #27
    Local High School Star AKA_AAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The Colts collapsing last season.

    But they are a threat with Ryan. He will obviously be their best QB since Luck.

  13. #28
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,684

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Tyreek Hill traded to the Dolphins. Yes!!

  14. #29
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,121

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    As great as Hill is, why would you give up all that money and draft capitol for a receiver when you have Tua as your QB? We saw prime Randy Moss go to Oakland and become completely irrelevant without a reliable QB. Barring some plan to bring in another QB, I don't see how Hill has the impact they expect with Tua unable to even throw the ball downfield.

  15. #30
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    14,665

    Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    As great as Hill is, why would you give up all that money and draft capitol for a receiver when you have Tua as your QB? We saw prime Randy Moss go to Oakland and become completely irrelevant without a reliable QB. Barring some plan to bring in another QB, I don't see how Hill has the impact they expect with Tua unable to even throw the ball downfield.
    Dolphins will regret it. You don't give up that much for a WR if your QB is crap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •