Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: 2022 nfl trades, free agency , draft updates

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Tyreek Hill traded to the Dolphins. Yes!!
    Tyreek is extremely overrated due to playing with Mahomes, kelce, and having Reid as head coach.

This guy is gonna be terrible on the dolphins. He'll be like what Ruggs is for the Raiders.

Mahomes won't miss a beat. Chiefs are gonna sign a good receiver and Hardman is gonna be the new homerun threat.

People on Twitter acting like mahomes and the chiefs are gonna suffer are completely ignorant. Mahomes Stats without hill are fantastic.

I'm glad we traded him. He's gonna be exposed in Miami.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Tyreek is extremely overrated due to playing with Mahomes, kelce, and having Reid as head coach.

This guy is gonna be terrible on the dolphins. He'll be like what Ruggs is for the Raiders.

Mahomes won't miss a beat. Chiefs are gonna sign a good receiver and Hardman is gonna be the new homerun threat.

People on Twitter acting like mahomes and the chiefs are gonna suffer are completely ignorant. Mahomes Stats without hill are fantastic.

Hill had close to a 1200 yard season with Alex Smith as his QB, Mahomes for sure elevated his play with his huge arm, but no doubt Mahomes is gonna miss him.

Raiders have more weapons than the Chiefs now.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Hill had close to a 1200 yard season with Alex Smith as his QB, Mahomes for sure elevated his play with his huge arm, but no doubt Mahomes is gonna miss him.

Raiders have more weapons than the Chiefs now.
    Smith was decent under Reid. Threw for 4k yards that year(and then choked in the 1st round of the playoffs to Mariota lol)

Tua is one of the worst QBs in the league and the Dolphins are terrible. 30 million for tyreek is gonna be a disaster

I predict he's gonna be a huge lockerroom issue and start complaining by week 4.

Remember, this draft's WR class is deep. It should not be hard for teams to find decent receivers throughout first 2 rounds for a team like the Chiefs. I would expect several receivers to drop into the 3rd round. Receivers tend to fit in fast and don't require couple years to figure out their role/plays.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Remember, this draft's WR class is deep. It should not be hard for teams to find decent receivers throughout first 2 rounds for a team like the Chiefs. I would expect several receivers to drop into the 3rd round. Receivers tend to fit in fast and don't require couple years to figure out their role/plays.
    Good luck replacing hill

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

Holy shit. Mecole Hardman. I’m dying. Nice take bro.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Holy shit. Mecole Hardman. I’m dying. Nice take bro.