Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Man punches 67 year old Asian woman 125 times

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Right. But to say that Red States lead the nation in murders is a bit disingenuous considering it is a result of all the Blue cities within that state.
    Disingenuous? It's reality. You're basically saying state laws don't matter but they do. State laws override city ordinance. How many times have you read "thank god I live in a red state" in here?

Second New York is infinitely more "urban and blue" than Louisiana and Mississippi are but has only a fraction of the homicide rate. So what is New York doing so much better than those two red states?

The real 3rd world of the US is the deep south.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Disingenuous? It's reality. You're basically saying state laws don't matter but they do. State laws override city ordinance. How many times have you read "thank god I live in a red state" in here?

Second New York is infinitely more "urban and blue" than Louisiana and Mississippi are but has only a fraction of the homicide rate. So what is New York doing so much better than those two red states?
    And city Mayors are in charge of how their budgets are allocated and are in charge of how their laws are enforced or not. You don't blame the State for something some Blue idiotic Mayor is doing in his own city. "Defund the Police" started at the city level, not the State level.

And city Mayors are in charge of how their budgets are allocated and are in charge of how their laws are enforced or not. You don't blame the State for something some Blue idiotic Mayor is doing in his own city. "Defund the Police" started at the city level, not the State level.
    Criminal matters are determined at a state and federal level. The city mayor isn't dishing out sentences.

Federal>State>City

So again, why are you 4 times more likely to be murdered in Louisiana and Mississippi than New York?

Criminal matters are determined at a state and federal level. The city mayor isn't dishing out sentences.

Federal>State>City

So again, why are you 4 times more likely to be murdered in Louisiana and Mississippi than New York?
    You really asking me that question? Cause I'm not one of these politically correct snowflakes you hang around with on a daily basis while all of you sit around and lie to each other. Why are you more likely to be murdered in those states than in New York? The answer is simple. There are more Blacks in Louisiana and Mississippi. BOOM.

It's the weak and ineffective DA's in these cities that are handing out the sentences. Especially the weak and ineffective one in New York.

You can talk about murders all you want, but crime is up in New York. Blue State.

You really asking me that question? Cause I'm not one of these politically correct snowflakes you hang around with on a daily basis while all of you sit around and lie to each other. Why are you more likely to be murdered in those states than in New York? The answer is simple. There are more Blacks in Louisiana and Mississippi. BOOM.
    This is what I was fishing for, New York is 14.8% African American which ranks top-15 in the US. And New York has nearly 3m total blacks which ranks 4th overall in the US. There are more blacks in New York than all of Louisiana and Mississippi combined. Somehow the blacks in NY are more civilized than the deep south blacks.

This is what I was fishing for, New York is 14.8% African American which ranks top-15 in the US. And New York has nearly 3m total blacks which ranks 4th overall in the US. There are more blacks in New York than all of Louisiana and Mississippi combined. Somehow the blacks in NY are more civilized than the deep south blacks.
    That chart you displayed is per 100,000 residents. So total population doesn't matter.

Mississippi and Louisiana are like 35%+ black, as opposed to the 14% you cite for New York. They also have higher RATES of homicide per capita. Meaning, relative to the number of total people.

Of course, whites and hispanics in poor areas are also more prone to violent crime than their counterparts in well off regions.

But still. You have to pay closer attention to your own graphics, Jizzo.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-18-2022 at 02:42 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

op vid shows patrick's cousin acting tough like how Poopsie talks on here

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That chart you displayed is per 100,000 residents. So total population doesn't matter.

Mississippi and Louisiana are like 35%+ black, as opposed to the 14% you cite for New York. They also have higher RATES of homicide per capita. Meaning, relative to the number of total people.

Of course, whites and hispanics in poor areas are also more prone to violent crime than their counterparts in well off regions.

But still. You have to pay closer attention to your own graphics, Jizzo.
    Rate was the first thing I pointed at. At 14% black New York is top-15 in terms of black population yet they are bottom-15 in terms of homicide rate. So despite having a relatively high percentage of blacks they still rank low in homicide. Unlike those deep south states. Also fatrick is basically declaring that state laws are meaningless and all that matter is percentile black. If that is the case then when it comes to crime no one should even care if a state is red or blue.

Rate was the first thing I pointed at. At 14% black New York is top-15 in terms of black population yet they are bottom-15 in terms of homicide rate. So despite having a relatively high percentage of blacks they still rank low in homicide. Unlike those deep south states. Also fatrick is basically declaring that state laws are meaningless and all that matter is percentile black. If that is the case then when it comes to crime no one should even care if a state is red or blue.
    I never said state laws are meaningless you dummy. I'm stating that BLUE CITIES RARELY ENFORCE THEM. The proof is in the pudding. Go look up the cities with the most amount of crime.

Here, I'll give you a head start: https://katv.com/news/nation-world/a...t-cities-in-us

The pathetic mental gymnastics a troll like you takes to paint Red States and Republicans in a negative light. "Yeah but these cities are in Red states so Red states and Republicans are bad. Derp!" FOH!

Again, criminals are punished on a state and federal level depending on the crime. NOT at the city level. Cities do not set blacks free because of wokeness. States do. This is not mental gymnastics, this is how it is. The laws of the state trump the laws of the city.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Old lady can wear a spiked helmet and walk with a guard dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    why are you such a useless garbage that when the world is actually moving on you're here expressing concerns with none of your business. are you actually saying a 12 year old girl has no sexual intuition to avoid getting shanked? are you saying human have no reading/listening comprehension?

you literally deserve to get shanked in order to learn your lesson. you want to come off as progressive, only you won't even leave a person with blunt in their username alone.

where the f*ck did Norcaliblunt even implied a 12 year old girl or a 67 year old Asian woman should employ the exact same strategy as he does.

I pray to God no one ever loves you, because if they do, they ought to get shanked right in front of you as well.
    Do you also think old ladies should wear spiked helmets and walk with guard dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Do you also think old ladies should wear spiked helmets and walk with guard dogs?
    the differences between should, and they are allowed to is a gap bigger than your mind could ever comprehend it seems

I also think people with incurable diseases should choose a swift death, yet all I do is quarantine myself from you when you allow them to continue to live mindlessly.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    the differences between should, and they are allowed to is a gap bigger than your mind could ever comprehend it seems

I also think people with incurable diseases should choose a swift death, yet all I do is quarantine myself
    So we've concluded that you think old ladies should walk around with spiked helmets and guard dogs.

But at least we can agree that you should stay quarantined.