View Poll Results: Do you support Joe Biden?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 20.00%
  • No

16 80.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Do you support Joe Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    We're out of Afghanistan for good, but that was after Biden pulled out prematurely and got the lives of an additional 13 soldiers killed. Are you proud that you elected an incompetent leader who's to blame for the lives of those 13 soldiers being killed? Are you proud of that?
    It's worse than that. Trump had a plan to pull out in May, during the off season. Yes, they have an off season in Afghanistan, due to the weather. But instead, since Biden wanted a photo op, ending the war just right before September 11, the Pedo changed that date to August, giving the Taliban 3 months to get in war form and take our weapons. A month or so earlier, as they saw the Taliban getting stronger and stronger, Biden told the Afghanistan President to lie to the press.

“perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”
    I'm going off by memory, but everything is much worse than I could describe at the moment in one quick post.

That was on July 23rd, the Taliban gaining so much ground two months after the date that Trump set. We could have taken all of our weapons, equipment in May, when there was no Taliban around. Instead the Pedo left it all there for the Taliban, 90 billion dollars worth. For them to later parade around with our weapons and gear.

Then you have mentally ill people, I hate to say it, but like Blade, repeating the Joe Biden's gaslighting during his speech to the nation. Where he made it seem as though none of that happened, and that the only reason why he's being criticized was because he had the courage to end the war. That it was a difficult decision, but he had the courage. Good riddance.

There so much more. Those poor soldiers. Biden checking his watch in front of the families, when they brought out each and every casket. This is the guy that these people support.

Such a cluster **** because the pedo Joe Biden wanted a 911 photo op.

Good High School Starter Rocket's Avatar

I fully support Joe Biden............................................. ...........................for prison.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

It was gonna be hard for anyone following the worst president in the history of the United States.