View Poll Results: Do you support Joe Biden?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 20.00%
  • No

16 80.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Do you support Joe Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Imagine feeling comfortable with this senile clown representing your country and controlling the most powerful arsenal of weapons on the planet

Senile?

And Trump said tomatoes can kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Imagine feeling comfortable with this senile clown representing your country and controlling the most powerful arsenal of weapons on the planet

LMAO Trump lost to this guy

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Nobody voted for Biden. Everyone voted against Trump, who was so unpopular that people actually voted for the same old grandpa Joe that had no business running.

People voted in droves, breaking all records, just to take down Donald. This is why I don't worry at all about Donny in 2024. If Donny is running, Democrats just need to put someone up who is professional and halfway intelligent. Folks will come out in droves to vote against Donny.
    that's what it is tho. Dude got played out hard by his own party cuz people couldn't take Bernie and there was NO ONE ELSE. I don't support him, but I support him as one human being supports another in trouble. I mean, yea, he's prol a scumbag like everyone else, but right now he is a senile old man who has become the fall guy for a fail party. Funny thing is, the fails aren't gonna stop when he's gone. But yea they totally threw him under the bus, and that's sad, no matter who it is. You have to have some shred of empathy for the guy, even if he is a diddler and did all sorts of corrupt stuff when he was more lucid. That's how I feel, at least.

It's a good thing that the world knows he's a clown. They thought Trump was a clown, but they still took his word seriously. Biden, they are just like... oh this guy again. But yea, for real... American politics haha. I honestly can't believe people hated Trump enough to vote for Biden after all the ineptitude he showed even leading up to the election. I guess they had no choice?

Still, I wish Biden the best. I hope he can make amends for all of his wrongdoing and get the **** out of politics asap.

-Smak

Decent college freshman

I don't care for Biden at all (this country desperately needs a leftist president). However, even he is a better option than Trump. Trump represents everything that sucks about America, and he needs to be eliminated.

Biden is definitely the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    If so, can you elaborate your reasons.

I do not support him. And the list is endless. The corruption, the way he touches little kids, the being a pathological liar, psychopath, the botched Afghanistan pullout. And just so many things that we all forget about.
    yes over scum bucket Trump .

Wow. 4 Yes and 16 No. That's 20% support for Bidden.

But I feel this number is not accurate. It's one of those things where if the poll was private and the Joe Biden supporters didn't have to "show their faces," then it would have been a lot closer. If anything because of TDS.

Even some of the biggest Joe Biden supporters, such as Blade and Axe refuse to vote. Even though it would help their guy. And RRR3 has the power to completely turn things around for Joe, with so many alts. Such as Off the Court and Satan.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Wow. 4 Yes and 16 No. That's 20% support for Bidden.

But I feel this number is not accurate. It's one of those things where if the poll was private and the Joe Biden supporters didn't have to "show their faces," then it would have been a lot closer. If anything because of TDS.

Even some of the biggest Joe Biden supporters, such as Blade and Axe refuse to vote. Even though it would help their guy. And RRR3 has the power to completely turn things around for Joe, with so many alts. Such as Off the Court and Satan.
    Pride and ego. A guy like Blade has too much pride to admit he ****ed up when he voted for Biden. Or...he's that much off his rocker than he truly thinks another 4 years of Trump would have been worse than what we've seen in one year under Biden. If he's that crazy, he should be institutionalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Pride and ego. A guy like Blade has too much pride to admit he ****ed up when he voted for Biden. Or...he's that much off his rocker than he truly thinks another 4 years of Trump would have been worse than what we've seen in one year under Biden. If he's that crazy, he should be institutionalized.
    I don't think it's pride though. I think he's off his rocker. I think it's more mental illness and that Blade honestly believes any and every narrative that he's told to believe by the media. He's seems incapable of realizing that he ****ed up. He's not too dissimilar to Jasper.

From my observation he just follows CNN headlines, and doesn't even read articles. An extreme lack of curiosity of what's even in the CNN articles. He also seems to have very low comprehension. And I say that because while everybody here moved on from the Russia Russia Russia hoax, a year after Blade still had no idea that it was proven a hoax, that we all knew it was a hoax and just proceeded with the CNN Russia narrative. And that was quite telling to me. It would literally be like being on ISH daily and not realizing that Kobe Bryant died until like 9 months after.

I like reading these rightards comments supporting Trump over Biden.

They still don't get it Trump bamboozled them like the Arab's thinking we had a gold mine of oil under ND ,
    so the Arab's dropped their prices , and now the truth be known , Trump supporters are crying about prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I like reading these rightards comments supporting Trump over Biden.

They still don't get it Trump bamboozled them like the Arab's thinking we had a gold mine of oil under ND ,
    so the Arab's dropped their prices , and now the truth be known , Trump supporters are crying about prices.
    You guys make claims that Trump bamboozled us. How? By putting more money in our pocket? By keeping us out of world conflicts? That's not what being bamboozled means, genius.

Being bamboozled means voting for Joe Biden and thinking that Covid was going to get better, taxes were going to go down, and the economy was going to get better overall.

And what did we get instead? More dead soldiers in Afghanistan. Higher gas prices. Higher food costs. Food shortages. Supply chain shortages. Record inflation. World conflict with Russia threatening to use nukes again.

You wanna talk about being bamboozled. It's Biden that bamboozled all of us you ****ing retard.

We are out of Afghanistan for good. Good riddance of that hell. Inflation are ramifications of the covid shutdown and fed pumping up the market up to 9 trillion since 2020 & the numerous covid bills to a smaller extent. No other president could have done differently to avoid this inflation. That's a fact. Don't like facts?? You can go play in heavy traffic.

We are out of Afghanistan for good. Good riddance of that hell. Inflation are ramifications of the covid shutdown and fed pumping up the market up to 9 trillion since 2020 & the numerous covid bills to a smaller extent. No other president could have done differently to avoid this inflation. That's a fact. Don't like facts?? You can go play in heavy traffic.
    The reason you have this leg issue is because you don't like facts, but you didn't do the right thing and played in heavy traffic. Karma bit you right on the leg, AlwaysWrongBladefd.

We're out of Afghanistan for good, but that was after Biden pulled out prematurely and got the lives of an additional 13 soldiers killed. Are you proud that you elected an incompetent leader who's to blame for the lives of those 13 soldiers being killed? Are you proud of that?

We. are. out.

We. are. out.
    You. Are. A. Clown.