Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What's up with the cuck relationship that conservacucks have with pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Justice Jackson.

You Lose.

America Wins.
    Let me get this straight - America wins because despite the fact that Biden has ignored literally every single thing he promised during his campaign, he did replace one of the most liberal members of the supreme court with a different liberal who is black and female?

Personally I think Jackson is an upgrade over Breyer, how exactly am I losing here?

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: What's up with the cuck relationship that conservacucks have with pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    It's obvious that conservacucks LOVE a big, strong man in uniform to take charge of a situation, and gaze, hard lipped and stern eyed into the receding sunlight. If a pig were to enter a room, the most ardent anti-government conservacuck would be on his knees ready to suck the color off his balls and thank him for the privilegewordle game.

People don't care about being "cucked" if it's something they like. Traditionally and generally speaking, social conservatives enjoy police brutality aimed at liberals and minorities and are willing to suffer the occasional indignity of a cop accidentally treating them without privilege. They like the authoritarian state when it comes to the social order. They want the government to be as big and intrusive as it possibly can be, provided it mostly leaves them and their guns alone. They have a mindset of obedience and reverence for authority, and feel the authority originates in a supernatural being who justifies all of it. It's a very twisted way of looking at the social order, and it's slowly changing for the better, but not without a fight.

Fry em like bacon.
    : facepalm Sometimes I think what the people in power are thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Dems own all branches of govt and how many of Bidens campaign promises have been fulfilled?

$15 minimum wage?

Student debt relief?

lowering drug prices?

public option for healthcare?

decriminalize marijuana?

end citizens united and dark money in politics?

helping unions?

guaranteed sick and maternity leave?

increase affordable housing?

no tax hikes on people who make less than 400k?

Thats just off the top of my head, and im not including absurd promises like "cure cancer" (which biden did claim he would do), because some of his claims were so retarded that I doubt even the dumbest and most gullible liberals ever believed he was serious with that claim
    at least a few of those could be passed through executive order. student debt relief & legalizing marijuana. he could get behind chris smalls on the union front. he could put paid leave and negotiations to lower drug prices both into standalone bills and force votes to put senators on the spot. health care - he could have signed an executive order through obamacare that would have given every citizen of this country medicare during the pandemic. the minimum wage - ha! remember the almighty parliamentarian?

have you ever known or seen a president just sit in his bully pulpit and watch the world go by as much as joe biden? he's like an old man in a nursing home sitting in his armchair wondering when they'll take him to the bathroom.

democrats really caught a break with the roe v wade leak to rile up their base for november. it won't save them, but it'll save them some face. they'll lose by less. what'll they do afterwards? blame the voters. boy, if only barack had codified roe (which like you i could really give a f*** about) when he had a super majority. dems are just BUILT to lose.
    Last edited by diamenz; 05-13-2022 at 06:44 AM.