NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default 2019 1st round pick & Pittsburgh Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...ns-dead-at-24/

Dwayne Haskins, a quarterback with the Pittsburgh Steelers, has reportedly died.

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.

Default Re: 2019 1st round pick & Pittsburgh Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24

I wonder what happened for him to get hit by car... not a good way to go, especially at that age.

sad news.

Default Re: 2019 1st round pick & Pittsburgh Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I wonder what happened for him to get hit by car... not a good way to go, especially at that age.

sad news.
    Apparently he was crossing the highway on foot and got hit by a dump truck.

Pretty messed up way to go out. I don't know why he was on foot in the middle of a highway

He just signed with the steelers a month ago.. Jeez.. Sad stuff.. Only 24 and had his whole life in front of him.. R.I.P
    Last edited by bladefd; 04-09-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Apparently he was crossing the highway on foot and got hit by a dump truck.

Pretty messed up way to go out. I don't know why he was on foot in the middle of a highway

He just signed with the steelers a month ago.. Jeez.. Sad stuff.. Only 24 and had his whole life in front of him.. R.I.P
    The highway is a limited access facility though. Wonder why he was even there; drunk, high, both or else.

RIP anyway.