Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default MLB Season Discussion Thread: 2022

The official 2022 MLB season discussion thread!

Local High School Star

Default Re: Official 2022 MLB Season Discussion Thead

The Tampa Bay Rays are off to a 3-0 start, while the Baltimore Orioles are 0-3. All other teams have both a win and a loss.

Kershaw with a perfect game through 7 and gets pulled. Dude legit was on fire and had a really good chance at a perfect game.

Lol at Kershaw being pulled. I get it he's been getting hurt more often later stages of his career but c'mon man

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How do you allow yourself to get pulled from that game unless he had an agreement with Roberts prior to that inning and was on a pitch count. That's just so stupid.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

I don't know why MLB thought it was a good idea to put their Friday games on Apple Tv. They're adding another subscription on top of forcing me to keep cable television service to watch local teams.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Mike Trout injured again after getting hit in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    I don't know why MLB thought it was a good idea to put their Friday games on Apple Tv. They're adding another subscription on top of forcing me to keep cable television service to watch local teams.
    Technically it's free. You only gotta make an account but then that ruins it for boomers that have no idea how to do that I didn't feel right about adding a cc to it, but I guess that's only there in case you want to purchase something. I won't ever turn the app on unless the Mets play plus I get alerts any time I get charged on that card so I think I'm good.

Yankees lost 5-0 to a triple A team and the Mets won 5-0. It was a good day for me

Unfortunately had to watch my Sox vs the Rays with that horrible woman commentator and her boring color commentator they have at Apple TV...never again!

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Technically it's free. You only gotta make an account but then that ruins it for boomers that have no idea how to do that I didn't feel right about adding a cc to it, but I guess that's only there in case you want to purchase something. I won't ever turn the app on unless the Mets play plus I get alerts any time I get charged on that card so I think I'm good.

Yankees lost 5-0 to a triple A team and the Mets won 5-0. It was a good day for me
    Free for the whole season? I thought it was just a 3month trial?
    Orioles on MASN
    @masnOrioles
    A series L and no Lakers in the playoffs?

Tough weekend to be a Yankees fan.
    1:27 PM · Apr 17, 2022·Twitter Web App
    https://twitter.com/masnOrioles/stat...89061105106948

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Unfortunately had to watch my Sox vs the Rays with that horrible woman commentator and her boring color commentator they have at Apple TV...never again!
    She is bad. Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football bad. Sox are gonna win the central by 20 games this year. They are so much better than that division losing their 2 best SP's isn't enough to bring them back to the pack.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Roki Sasaki is the best pitcher in the world. He's a 20 year old Japanese player and has thrown 17 straight perfect innings.

We won't see him in the MLB for another 5-6 years though

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Roki Sasaki is the best pitcher in the world. He's a 20 year old Japanese player and has thrown 17 straight perfect innings.

We won't see him in the MLB for another 5-6 years though
    Lol, until he can prove he can pitch in the big leagues, him being the best pitcher in the world is just another one of your awful takes.

Free for the whole season? I thought it was just a 3month trial?

https://twitter.com/masnOrioles/stat...89061105106948

She is bad. Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football bad. Sox are gonna win the central by 20 games this year. They are so much better than that division losing their 2 best SP's isn't enough to bring them back to the pack.
    I never saw the broadcast with Miller, searched it on YouTube and holy shit was I cringing HARD. I never thought he was funny and that shit show proved it without an ounce of doubt

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Giants got some tough breaks with two replay reviews earlier. One lead to a rally that tied the game in the 5th. It was the right call though. But there was a replay in the top of the 10th where Estrada was clearly safe and the replay came back as out. Erased a run and then lost in the bottom of the 10th.

Webb and Scherzer are having a duel for the second game of the double header. Should be a good game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Scherzer with 5 hitless innings. He’s dealing.