Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    23,451

    Default LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.


  2. #2
    College superstar Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4,929

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Who is this amazing Lebron guy?

    And in what playoff series could I watch him?

  3. #3
    lebrawn Jaymes red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT
    Posts
    28,945

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    game 5 and 6 stats plus a triple-double in game 7 winning three-straight games:





    buh buh kyrie

  4. #4
    Top 1 Bball Mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,549

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    He also beat this Celtics team with no sidekick

  5. #5
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,379

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    The same Kyrie that scored nearly 30ppg for the series, hit most of the important shots and THE SHOT?

    We know, you virgin loser

    Fake Laker fan spends his whole time svcking off LeLoser

    Tragic incel

  6. #6
    lebrawn Jaymes red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT
    Posts
    28,945

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    The same Kyrie that scored nearly 30ppg for the series, hit most of the important shots and THE SHOT?

    We know, you virgin loser

    Fake Laker fan spends his whole time svcking off LeLoser

    Tragic incel
    you just sound like a salty bitch. why do you care so much.

  7. #7
    Verticle? plowking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    We goin' Sizzler
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Kyrie is a turd and if not used exactly right seems to be a detriment to a team, but he is by far the funnest basketball player to watch ever.

    His dribble moves and shot making ability are god tier.

  8. #8
    Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    2,994

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    kyrie was great in 2016. he hadn't become a self hating black man yet with a mental disorder. he was placed on meds in 2018 and became a Muslim. then kobes death derailed his career. he began blaming the media for his mental illness and lebron kickstarted his mistrust in others when he publicly shamed him. then the Boston thing and blm protests drove him off the deep end and the covid thing only furthered his psychosis. he's a flat earther with schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder and is now a batshit crazy racist introverted pessimistic loser that's getting exposed for never knowing how to play defense and he's a complete black hole on offense. very inconsistent and much slower. he's past his prime. he's a cancer now yes BUT so is lebron

    both are finished like the 2010s

  9. #9
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    27,763

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Kyrie outplayed MVP Steph when it mattered most. Him & Bron were damn near tied for scoring on the team through the first 3 rounds as well. Not bad for a "cancer".

  10. #10
    5-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    11,686

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    LeUnprecedented

  11. #11
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    23,451

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    kyrie was great in 2016. he hadn't become a self hating black man yet with a mental disorder. he was placed on meds in 2018 and became a Muslim. then kobes death derailed his career. he began blaming the media for his mental illness and lebron kickstarted his mistrust in others when he publicly shamed him. then the Boston thing and blm protests drove him off the deep end and the covid thing only furthered his psychosis. he's a flat earther with schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder and is now a batshit crazy racist introverted pessimistic loser that's getting exposed for never knowing how to play defense and he's a complete black hole on offense. very inconsistent and much slower. he's past his prime. he's a cancer now yes BUT so is lebron

    both are finished like the 2010s
    Drove this dude into retirement, lol.

  12. #12
    3-time NBA All-Star Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,386

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Ok, OP. Do you think that Lebron would have won that series without Kyrie?

  13. #13
    College superstar Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4,929

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Ok, OP. Do you think that Lebron would have won that series without Kyrie?
    If Lebron beating a 73 win team with a cancerous Kyrie is cool, Bronies should also accept that Lebron failed to win the NBA championship with the most dominant big man ever in Shaq as his teammate.

    Thats only fair.

  14. #14
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,379

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    If Lebron beating a 73 win team with a cancerous Kyrie is cool, Bronies should also accept that Lebron failed to win the NBA championship with the most dominant big man ever in Shaq as his teammate.

    Thats only fair.
    Kind of like how they put importance on longevity stats...

    Unless it's turnovers

    Or playoff turnovers

    Or playoff missed shots

  15. #15
    3-time NBA All-Star Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,386

    Default Re: LeBron beat a 73 win team with cancer Kyrie as his sidekick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Ok, OP. Do you think that Lebron would have won that series without Kyrie?
    Hmmmmmm, why is OP avoiding this question?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •