NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Yo Kenny, is this a good card?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Yo Kenny, is this a good card?

Be funny if he turns out to be a bust. That's a lot for a rookie card.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Be funny if he turns out to be a bust. That's a lot for a rookie card.
    Technically not a rookie card but the 1st bowman are typically more valuable

I've seen several non numbered ones go for over 2 grand. I could resell that one for over 4k easy within 30 days

Retired

that's way too big for an unproven rookie with just a bunch of hype.

buy his 1st bowman chrome in a psa 10

hes been shitty lately so nows the time to buy cause his cards are coming back down a bit

don't pay more than 200$ US. wait for an auction and set a max bid for 20$ over recent sold listings in the last 5 seconds

I haven't bought his card yet. not a big believer in him yet. already wasted my money on julio rodriguez. I would only buy wander 1st bowmans right now. he's a stud

and rookie cards going forward won't be worth shit unless they're numbered out of 500 or lower cause of the massive print runs ruining base cards

if you wanna spend thousands only buy guaranteed hall of famers like Mike Trout. I took a risk on an ohtani chrome rookie /499 and even with a league mvp its risky

Thats pretty fair

I took a pretty big risk, but 3 grand to me is nothing

And I got good value for that card based on the current market. His non numbered gem mint 10 are selling for over 2 grand

I could resell it now for 4500

Retired

the best card to buy right now for a guaranteed hall of famer for cheap in a psa 10 is nolan arenado

hes won like 9 or 10 straight gold gloves every year in the league and hits like 35 to 40 homeruns every year. his cards are dirt cheap cause people just forget about the guy. he's an mvp candidate this year too.

I was actually looking at Nolans cards a few weeks ago and was surprised his cards were selling for so little

People buy on hype in any market. That's why if Witt Jr goes on a tear I can make 2 or 3 grand on that card

Vladdy Jr got off to a slow start his rookie year too, it takes several months to get used to big league pitching