Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Kyrie to the Lakers? Is it Possible?

Lets say the Nets and KD are tired of dealing with Kyrie. Lets also say there is a 3 team trade involving the Lakers, Nets, Hornets. Lets say the Lakers get Kyrie, Hornets get Westbrook, and Nets get some type of package deal from Hornets and the Lakers.

Lebron + Kyrie + AD? Hmmmm

Default Re: Kyrie to the Lakers? Is it Possible?

I don't know.

He needs to publicly apologize to Lebron again before we can talk about letting him onto this Lakers team.

That said, Irving and Simmons (Klutch Fam) for Westbrook and whoever else besides Lebron and AD has a contract close enough to match, could be an acceptable trade.

Still not sure tho. I'll think about it.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I don't know.

He needs to publicly apologize to Lebron again before we can talk about letting him onto this Lakers team.
    I think Kyrie said a while back, when he was with the Celtics, that he understood Lebron way more or something to that nature.

I also think Lebron really likes Kyrie. Lebron co-signed that Kyrie was one of the most talented offensive players in NBA history the other day.

I think Lebron would love to play with Kyrie again and Kyrie would love to play with Lebron imo.

NBA lottery pick

Nets might even be down to do a Ben Simmons + Kyrie for AD. So...

Lebron + Kyrie + Ben Simmons

And the nets have KD + AD + Package deal from Hornets/Lakers

Westbrook would go to the Hornets

Retired

lakers need defense and young fresh legs. they also need to ship out lebron and Westbrook. it's time to rebuild. lebron can still score but he's toxic for their chemistry and everyone mails it in on defense cause of his laziness. Westbrook needs to be waived and stretched. throw whatever number the Raptors GM wants at him and steal away their coach too. pay them both 10 million a year. do whatever it takes. if they do that and AD turns it around they could compete for a title again in 5 years

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    lakers need defense and young fresh legs. they also need to ship out lebron and Westbrook. it's time to rebuild. lebron can still score but he's toxic for their chemistry and everyone mails it in on defense cause of his laziness. Westbrook needs to be waived and stretched. throw whatever number the Raptors GM wants at him and steal away their coach too. pay them both 10 million a year. do whatever it takes. if they do that and AD turns it around they could compete for a title again in 5 years
    You know that's not happening.

However, obviously, the Nets would do a deal for Lebron in a heart beat. Lakers probably could ask for a lot in such a trade, even for an old Lebron. I doubt it happens but would be interesting to see Lebron + KD + Kyrie. Ben Simmons probably would be included in the trade + draft picks, etc.
    Last edited by Foster5k; 04-26-2022 at 07:40 PM.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post
    You know that's not happening.
    duh. the Lakers are retards

NBA lottery pick

I also think every team in the East would instantly feel the pressure of Lebron.

Lebron dominates the East. I would love to see him back in the Eastern Conference with KD and Kyrie. That would be a real big 3 that no team in the East would have an answer for.

I also think the Nets would do anything to land Lebron if it's possible.

Even Lebron + KD + Ben Simmons could dominate the East.

Kyrie goes to the Lakers. Westbrook to Hornets. Lakers also get a huge package deal for Lebron from Nets.

is he good? can the lakers get him?

Retired

I also think every team in the East would instantly feel the pressure of Lebron.

Lebron dominates the East. I would love to see him back in the Eastern Conference with KD and Kyrie. That would be a real big 3 that no team in the East would have an answer for.

I also think the Nets would do anything to land Lebron if it's possible.

Even Lebron + KD + Ben Simmons could dominate the East.

this isn't 2018 anymore. lebrons dog shit now on defense and gets injured every week since going to the Lakers. without that 5 month bubble break with no travel he literally gets bounced in the first round or misses the playoffs all 4 years

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    this isn't 2018 anymore. lebrons dog shit now on defense and gets injured every week since going to the Lakers. without that 5 month bubble break with no travel he literally gets bounced in the first round or misses the playoffs all 4 years
    Lebron isn't in his prime anymore, BUT he's still one of the best players in the NBA by far. No one will have Lebron below top 5 or 6 players in the NBA next season. He's also even more motivated. The Nets would do anything to land Lebron.

Lebron, even now, would dominate the East.

Retired

Lebron isn't in his prime anymore, BUT he's still one of the best players in the NBA by far

no he isn't. his stats don't make up for his negative impact on defense and they don't make up for the amount of games he misses. they also don't make up for the chemistry issues from his poor leadership and blaming others. he is more about himself and chasing kareems scoring record. he cares more about playing with his son in another 2 years somewhere else. he's not "all in" and he isn't present for half the game on the other end of the floor

he needs to go. he can put points up but that is trumped by his negatives

period. deal with it

Lakers would be more likely to offer Westbrook's expiring + a future 1st for Simmons. It makes sense for both sides.

Simmons is Klutch sports, so now we'd have the glorious "Klutch Big 3", and the Nets get out of the Simmons contract & don't have to deal with the drama, they get Westbrook's expiring and trade the Sixers picks + Lakers' future 1st in a package to get them some size up front.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

We're running it back with mostly same roster + healthy Simmons and Harris

Kyrie is not on the trade market

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Lakers would be more likely to offer Westbrook's expiring + a future 1st for Simmons. It makes sense for both sides.

Simmons is Klutch sports, so now we'd have the glorious "Klutch Big 3", and the Nets get out of the Simmons contract & don't have to deal with the drama, they get Westbrook's expiring and trade the Sixers picks + Lakers' future 1st in a package to get them some size up front.
    Not a bad trade. Westbrook is gone. I still think he might be going to the Hornets in some type of 3 team trade that involves Nets, Lakers, Hornets.

I like your trade though. It gives the Lakers Lebron + AD + Simmons. Lebron would take all the pressure in L.A. like he normally does so Simmons would be off the hook. I think Simmons would do great with Lebron. Kyrie finally understood how good he had it with Lebron when he was with the Celtics. Kyrie basically said he understood Lebron a lot more after playing on the Celtics.