• Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

1 4.55%
  • Bucks in 7

1 4.55%
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337380818283
Results 1,231 to 1,244 of 1244

Default Re: (2) Boston Celtics vs. (3) Milwaukee Bucks East Conf Semifinals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    I don't like Miami, I don't want to see dirty player Kyle Lowery advance but Miami is a better team. Celtics are going to have to step it up another level if they want to get by Miami.
    Have the Heat really been tested these playoffs?

Banned

Default Re: (2) Boston Celtics vs. (3) Milwaukee Bucks East Conf Semifinals Thread

I don't like Miami, I don't want to see dirty player Kyle Lowery advance but Miami is a better team. Celtics are going to have to step it up another level if they want to get by Miami.
    are you kidding me. Celtics were the #1 SRS, swept the favorites nets, and eliminated defending champs.

Nobody is better then Celtics, not in the east or the west.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    No question about it. The Bucks’ pure size and length really f*cked the Celtics up, so much so that guys were clearly unwilling to go to the basket for huge stretches of time. With Miami it’ll be a whole other set of issues, especially if Williams is still out.
    williams was reportedly good to go today. They just didn't use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Yes? Embiid and a good supporting cast isn't nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    No doubt. Bucks go back to the Finals if he doesn't get injured.

But the Bucks benefitted from injuries last year so they shouldn't complain.
    No one should complain, it's part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Reminder: The Bucks tanked the last game to avoid the Nets

ended up biting them in the ass
    Nets were a mess. I'm sure they'd been happy to face them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Nets were a mess. I'm sure they'd been happy to face them.
    I am not making things up, they literally rested everyone on the last game despite being ahead of us in seeding. It was a blatant tank

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    They are the #1 seed and won most of their games in the regular season without their best players.
    Atlanta and Philly are no pushovers, were they really tested NO, but that is because they took care of business and choked their opponents out. The Celtics are fully capable of an upset, but I give the edge to the Heat.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi_Why_Not View Post
    are you kidding me. Celtics were the #1 SRS, swept the favorites nets, and eliminated defending champs.

Nobody is better then Celtics, not in the east or the west.
    The Nets were dysfunctional, the Bucks were missing Middleton and the series still went 7 games. Miami had more injuries than the Celtics and Bucks and still were the #1 seed and have dominated during the playoffs. You can sleep if you want to but you will soon realize how good Miami is this season.

Banned

The Nets were dysfunctional, the Bucks were missing Middleton and the series still went 7 games. Miami had more injuries than the Celtics and Bucks and still were the #1 seed and have dominated during the playoffs. You can sleep if you want to but you will soon realize how good Miami is this season.
    It doesn't matter. Just eliminated the duo of Durant\Irving and Giannis\Jrue in back 2 back series.

While also having the #1 SRS in the regular season.

That's the favorite no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    fingers crossed its the celtics so we can beat the absolute living shit out of them in the conference finals....

I have a hard time imaging the Celtics winning more than 1 game against Miami. We'll see though. I didn't expect the Celtics to get as far as they have.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    He'll just have to settle for ghosting Celtics/Heat game threads and mouthing off if the C's are down late with the rest, I guess

Default Re: 2022 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals: (2) Boston Celtics vs. (3) Milwaukee Bucks.

Moving this to the Celtics forum.