Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: 1984 Biden nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Why don't you post something from Marjorie Taylor Greene?

BWAWAHAHAHAHA!
    Are you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I don't know what this is about. Can someone explain to me what this committee will be responsible for and what powers they will have? I don't want to listen to Cucker Tarlton. I need an article to parse through.
    Too bad you don't listen to truth and reason. Since you can't access CNN+ anymore, why don't you just do a Google search for yourself and hopefully you will wake up and realize how radical your Party has become.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Dude, you're a complete phukking tool no one takes seriously.

Your whole personality is of an edgy 21 year old Berkley student who worships Che Guevara and knows ZERO about the real world. Holy shit, I'm sick of this little kid BS in modern society.
    don't even respond to that guy, i'm convinced it's either a totally bad troll or just someone who's part of the absolute extreme left. I just see his name and gloss right over whatever he posted.

Government provided "fact" checking. So what will they do? Come after people who actually try to push the truth rather than the current bullshit approved narrative (aka the approved lie)? We truly are living in an Orwellian "1984" society.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Dude, you're a complete phukking tool no one takes seriously.

Your whole personality is of an edgy 21 year old Berkley student who worships Che Guevara and knows ZERO about the real world. Holy shit, I'm sick of this little kid BS in modern society.
    I think that's RRR3 and Off the Court's troll account.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post

I rather be Russian than be part of this. I'm sorry. It's truly mental illness.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Tucker Carlson's version of Hell would be hanging out with one of his viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Too bad you don't listen to truth and reason. Since you can't access CNN+ anymore, why don't you just do a Google search for yourself and hopefully you will wake up and realize how radical your Party has become.
    You and truth/reason in the same sentence?

The Libtards who are cheering about this should consider how they might feel in 2 years from now when this agency comes under control of someone like Trump or Desantis.

Do you really want someone like Trump or Desantis to have the power to unilaterally dictate whether something is true or false? Do you want him to have the ability to enforce his perception of reality upon you through the force of DHS?

Do you think this woman is mentally ill?

Fahrenheit 451 > 1984

Fascism in America should surprise nobody at this point.

They are going to turn many Americans into terrorists and insurrectionists... and obliterate the US Constitution in the process.

We have about 1,000 days left of Biden/Harris.... America should be completely transformed in that time.

Did you Google it you crippled ****?? Ministry of Truth. A Democrat creation to combat Elon's takeover of Twitter.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Do you think this woman is mentally ill?

She's a psychopath.

She saw a high school couple walking together outside and lost her mind

a clearly high-school aged couple (one was wearing a varsity jacket). WHO ARE THESE PARENTS LETTING THEIR KIDS OUT ON DATES?!

Anyway, long story short, I think we as a country might be too... um, free-spirited?! (to put it diplomatically) to comply with social distancing recommendations unless they’re forced upon us. So force away! Lock us down.
    She's apparently terrified of people talking freely on social media as well

I shudder to think about if free speech absolutists were taking over more platforms
    She's a little nuts too. When Trump said people needed to protect themselves from the covid from masks she rallied against advertising companies promoting mask sales. Then later becomes a mask Nazi.

She's also promoted the debunked Steele Dossier but she's all about controlling "disinformation" lol

The liberal white globalist elites are supposed to slowly ease western society into giving up our freedom and personal choices to them so most of us don't resist it. But I think someone dropped the ball and moved a little too quickly in this instance

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    The Libtards who are cheering about this should consider how they might feel in 2 years from now when this agency comes under control of someone like Trump or Desantis.

Do you really want someone like Trump or Desantis to have the power to unilaterally dictate whether something is true or false? Do you want him to have the ability to enforce his perception of reality upon you through the force of DHS?
    Precisely.

The problem is government control increasing- especially when the government has been atrocious with covid (both sides). The financial and psychological destruction is incalculable.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    She's a psychopath.

She saw a high school couple walking together outside and lost her mind

She's apparently terrified of people talking freely on social media as well

She's a little nuts too. When Trump said people needed to protect themselves from the covid from masks she rallied against advertising companies promoting mask sales. Then later becomes a mask Nazi.

She's also promoted the debunked Steele Dossier but she's all about controlling "disinformation" lol

The liberal white globalist elites are supposed to slowly ease western society into giving up our freedom and personal choices to them so most of us don't resist it. But I think someone dropped the ball and moved a little too quickly in this instance
    Helpful thanks. The song is enough for me to wonder about her mental state...

Decent college freshman

Republicans support an authoritarian police state, banning any books that go against their viewpoint, subjugating minorities, etc.

Democrats are very similar; however, they promote logical/helpful policies every now and then.

The U.S. political system sucks ass.