Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162

Default Re: (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. (3) Golden State Warriors West Conf Semifinals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    3. Steph is out of his prime this season. If 20-21 Curry was playing this PS, Warriors are 8-1 and I would be 100% certain they win the chip this season.
    Yep and I told my friend the other day I think the Warriors win the Finals this year and that's the end of the dynasty.

But to be fair Memphis is extremely physical and while I mean no shade, Curry does seem to be a front runner and shoots better when the pressure is off. Close games down the stretch he is not his normal loose pull up from half court self. It is just what it is. So I think you might see him have a better series against the next opponent either way because I think neither team's defense will be as good.

He was still the best player in the league for almost half a decade. It was a good run.

I think Boston is the only team that gives me hesitation against the Warriors... and Boston is probably getting a pass to the Finals this year because of Middleton's absence.

So we'll see, but I still like the Warriors to win it all.
    Last edited by Shogon; 05-14-2022 at 08:24 AM.

Good college starter

Default Re: (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. (3) Golden State Warriors West Conf Semifinals Thread

3rd seed Warriors with the upset win over the 2nd seed Grizzlies. First upset of the playoffs.

This Warriors team doesn’t really impress me the core of their team is really starting to show their age and decline. If Warriors come out of the West I don’t like their chances against either Boston or Milwaukee.

Local High School Star

I don't see the Warriors getting to the Finals but if they do I think Miami, Milwaukee or Boston would be them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    3rd seed Warriors with the upset win over the 2nd seed Grizzlies. First upset of the playoffs.
    Oh shut up pussy.

The Warriors have been unhealthy all year until the playoffs. It's not an upset. They're the favorites to win it all.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Oh shut up pussy.

The Warriors have been unhealthy all year until the playoffs. It's not an upset. They're the favorites to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Oh shut up pussy.

Nah the Warriors will be exposed soon enough.

Curry is a frontrunner and statpadder he shot like ass again until late in the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach.

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul View Post
    Curry is a frontrunner and statpadder he shot like ass again until late in the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach.
    He's done it every season (at least the seasons he's been carried to the playoffs)

Nobody buys his gimmick anymore. He's garbage.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    He's done it every season (at least the seasons he's been carried to the playoffs)

Nobody buys his gimmick anymore. He's garbage.
    In the conference finals again. If only other players could approach his garbage level!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

A lot of haters here. Can't wait for the next two series. Curry said it best... And hinted at it... "We just need to peak at the right time."

Klay and Curry are still sleeping giants. Klay erupted last game when it mattered most. Curry dropped 29/7/5 with the most 4th quarter points after a dog fight back and forth game for 40+ minutes. Don't have any excuses fellas.

kinda hard to imagine Warrior's supporting cast hasn't made enough tax free $$ this playoff, but what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    In the conference finals again. If only other players could approach his garbage level!
    Klay shoots rebound and steals better than him, and Green assists better than him.

so it's a net negative for people who pay attention to him, because you send him to the FT line.

Moving the thread to the Warriors forum.