Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Is it just me or is Kyrie Irving overrated?

Yeah...10 years in the NBA and you still think it's about everyone else. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Bunch of nonsense. Irving never was on a team that ran plays now? He is an ISO scorer. That is his basketball DNA. Do you know what he said when Nash was hired? That they didn't need coaching. This is how he wants to play. Why do you think he developed the ball handling and lay up skills to the level that he did? This is his game. And there's no shame in that it works for him. But let's not act like he's done kind of historic coaching victim.
    Someone who believes the earth is flat, who also doesn’t want to be lifted to another level of play by one of the greatest PNR players ever ?

Imagine if Kyrie became a truly elite passer out of the pick and roll ? He has the best overall one on one scoring talent for a player below 6’2”, when we factor in scoring from all spots and all ranges. But he ain’t interested in letting Nash change him for the better with addition ? Doesn’t sound fun to play TEAM BALL with that MF.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Someone who believes the earth is flat, who also doesn’t want to be lifted to another level of play by one of the greatest PNR players ever ?

Imagine if Kyrie became a truly elite passer out of the pick and roll ? He has the best overall one on one scoring talent for a player below 6’2”, when we factor in scoring from all spots and all ranges. But he ain’t interested in letting Nash change him for the better with addition ? Doesn’t sound fun to play TEAM BALL with that MF.
    In the flip side I can't recall his teammates ever complaining about him publicly and even with the Celtics all the guys he played with are hugging him and shaking hands. I just don't believe for a second that the I s o plays are anything other than what Irving wants to do.

NBA All-star

Wade's busted knee is starting to make him overrated more than anything else

In the flip side I can't recall his teammates ever complaining about him publicly and even with the Celtics all the guys he played with are hugging him and shaking hands. I just don't believe for a second that the I s o plays are anything other than what Irving wants to do.
    If he would of played in the early 2000’s he would have gotten plenty of complaints but now players are a tad bit smarter with the media

Yeah...10 years in the NBA and you still think it's about everyone else. I'm done.
    You can't even agree on the environment being a factor when it comes to player development.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    You can't even agree on the environment being a factor when it comes to player development.
    He had been in the league for 10 years. Arguing with the same person forever is not my style. I know when the debate has run its course.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore PANTHALASSA's Avatar

Good question OP