Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

Not the case after I paid for dinner

we met at a Pizza restaurant and had a good time during dinner and then walked to the park afterwards and spent more time talking the rain.we ended up sitting in the park and continued talking. We discussed past relationships and she complimented on my hair. At the end she called an uber home and the guy stopped in the middle of the street causing all the cars behind him to beep their horns. That forced her to get inside the car quickly and we didnt get to hug. She send a text saying "sorry I was nervous about the traffic so I had to get in the car, call me later" And I responded I will.

So I arrived home around 7pm and called her about 10:45pm and the Bish didnt answer which was shocking. So then I was like....." maybe she fell asleep." So I went to bed not knowing if she made it home safely or not and woke up this morning to no text at all. Sent her at 5pm this evening and no response. So how the hell can I rush and go on another date after what seemed to be like strong interest from her and then get home and no communication? That was the first time I been complimented on a date in about 5 years. I dont know what else to do? Im done with dating

Retired

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

way too over eager. and planning food on the first meet up is a big no in today's world. calling them is also a big no unless you haven't met them yet or you're basically dating. shoulda text and waited a day or 2. only meet for coffee and talk for half an hour then plan something for another day. that way you don't waste time and money cause women make up their mind on whether they're gonna **** you or not within the first 2 minutes just based on your looks and attitude. it's pointless to even stress or try with them. you already won or lost right away. then text her randomly and see if she's down to hang out. don't even say for what. let her decide what she wants. she will say drinks/dinner/movie at your place depending on her speed. then get alcohol involved right away. start all situations with drinks or shots. it eases the tension.

then make sure to sit down first and see where she sits. if she sits far away she thinks you're lame or she's nervous so offer shots of tequila and try to unlock her ****. if she sits next to you then she wants to bang. just take it slow and just get drunk. when she's wrecked you either do the leg test with your hand and if she moves your hand as you go towards he **** give her more booze and wait it out.. then bring her for a massage test and if she lifts her ass when you go to her lower back you rip her pants off

Banned

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    way too over eager. and planning food on the first meet up is a big no in today's world. calling them is also a big no unless you haven't met them yet or you're basically dating. shoulda text and waited a day or 2. only meet for coffee and talk for half an hour then plan something for another day. that way you don't waste time and money cause women make up their mind on whether they're gonna **** you or not within the first 2 minutes just based on your looks and attitude. it's pointless to even stress or try with them. you already won or lost right away. then text her randomly and see if she's down to hang out. don't even say for what. let her decide what she wants. she will say drinks/dinner/movie at your place depending on her speed. then get alcohol involved right away. start all situations with drinks or shots. it eases the tension.

then make sure to sit down first and see where she sits. if she sits far away she thinks you're lame or she's nervous so offer shots of tequila and try to unlock her ****. if she sits next to you then she wants to bang. just take it slow and just get drunk. when she's wrecked you either do the leg test with your hand and if she moves your hand as you go towards he **** give her more booze and wait it out.. then bring her for a massage test and if she lifts her ass when you go to her lower back you rip her pants off
    Show me your hairline

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The movie drive in always seemed to work for me in the past, but I'm a good looking guy so maybe it's easier for me compared to other guys.

You have to make her comfortable with you, once that happens begin to flirt, that always seems to work.

Don't be "too" nice, that comes off as boring. I have a friend who's not bad looking at all and he has the worst luck with girls because he is boring. One of the nicest guys I've ever met though.

She probably went on another date right after. It's Tinder after all

On to the next. You need to realize with every connection you make that female probably has 20+.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    She probably went on another date right after. It's Tinder after all

On to the next. You need to realize with every connection you make that female probably has 20+.

Didnt think someone would sit in the rain with you for over an hour if they wasnt interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook_Fan View Post
    Show me your hairline

Just forget about it. She'll contact you when she's ready/if she wants to. It's all a stupid game. Don't be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15 View Post
    Didnt think someone would sit in the rain with you for over an hour if they wasnt interested.
    Women on Tinder are typically low self esteem boy chasers. They collect men and trim the heard when the one they are exactly looking for comes along.

She probably liked you at the moment but realized afterwards you don't meet her criteria. Rather than waste your time, she did you a favor. I've ghosted people like that before.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook_Fan View Post
    Show me your hairline
    you admitted you're balding too dummy. and I'm at least near 40 so I can get away with it. you're 30 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    you admitted you're balding too dummy. and I'm at least near 40 so I can get away with it. you're 30 lmao
    No wonder you always wear ugly ass baseball caps as a 40 year old.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    No wonder you always wear ugly ass baseball caps as a 40 year old.
    yea cause I was losing my hair at 30 like you

and no wonder you haven't posted a pic other than that one from 2 years ago that you admitted was already outdated and now you won't post a new one. that's your "hat"

luckily for me I was still able to get women. you however have never posted a single pic with one

The last time I wore an ugly basketball cap was when I was a teenager.

No wonder women don't want to date you. You still wear basketball caps like a teenager with small lips.

Stop wearing them, shave your head if you have to. I still have plenty of hair so I don't shave it. But when the time comes I will shave it. I am muscular enough so not having hair won't matter.

Learn from me.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    The last time I wore an ugly basketball cap was when I was a teenager.

No wonder women don't want to date you. You still wear basketball caps like a teenager with small lips.
    I dated women from highschool to age 36. covid is why people don't meet up much anymore. you however never once got with a girl. if you did you woulda posted it on your 1987 handle