Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    She probably went on another date right after. It's Tinder after all

On to the next. You need to realize with every connection you make that female probably has 20+.
    we met and I rolled her on her shag.
    Average night

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Like I said. Women don't see you as stable and normal. Fix that and you will get dates and better women.

The type of girl you want is going to demand a lot more than what you currently offer as a mate. People normally end up with exactly what they bring to the table.
    +1

Bro, dont take it too hard...

this shit happens.

It may happen to females too, but women can definitely be very mysterious/avoiding in how they start disappearing and ghosting you out of nowhere...

when you've talked to as many girls as i have, getting numbers on numbers, you wouldnt believe how often girls make a good impression, laugh smile during convo, and sooner than later disappear or get passive in convo's...

i had a girl i met which gave me her insta, she told me which gym she went to, as we parted ways she damn near told me where she lived and even went in for a hug, for no real reason...

this was a dime.

one message of her in and she started ghosting the conversation.

i later saw her posting something in a story about how avoidance is a toxic trait of her which sucks because she needs physical touch or some female quote bs like that. but at least she's self aware.

you never know.

we're just different.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Yup.

That's a woman who is not really interested, buddy.

well obviously, he's more so interested in the psychology of it.

of being at peace. coming to grips with it.

its harsh, for sure.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    +1

it's one thing to chicken out of posting a pic with a girl. but giving yourself an imaginary rep point is just full on cringe. please get laid one time in your life steve

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    well obviously, he's more so interested in the psychology of it.

of being at peace. coming to grips with it.

its harsh, for sure.
    What makes it harsh?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Yup.

That's a woman who is not really interested, buddy.

What's crazy is this was the most positive feedback I have received on a date in 3 years. She complimented my hair and eyes and shoes and told me to call her while we were on the way home. So you can see how I have no interest in going on any more dates until August lol It definitely felt like interest in her presence but like you said that text message just didnt scream I want to see you again

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15 View Post
    What makes it harsh?
    what you mean?

she ghosted you after a date?

you dont feel hard done by?

or wats the point of this thread?

What makes it harsh?
    good point - this is life.
    I read a survey once , stating that 20 seconds you know if its the one or not.
    That would tell me NEVER EVER sweat it.

It just takes time OP. (keep trying)

What's crazy is this was the most positive feedback I have received on a date in 3 years. She complimented my hair and eyes and shoes and told me to call her while we were on the way home. So you can see how I have no interest in going on any more dates until August lol It definitely felt like interest in her presence but like you said that text message just didnt scream I want to see you again
    Women are very good actors. It could be a bunch of things...she's not over an ex, she's talking to multiple guys at the same time etc. Both those things are very common.

Local High School Star

We are different

Woman are scientifically wired different then men

Attention to them is all they need for them to be happy ,as men we need sex(our currency is sex,there’s is attention)

Validation/attention is there lifeblood

theyre also hypergamus,always want the bigger better thing even if they’re married ,they don’t care,they’re wired that way from caveman tribe times.

theyre literally attracted to wealth and status(along with looks/personality,that’s why looks don’t matter to them as much as us)

They can like you one second in time and the next minute the don’t care because they live off there emotions .

Move on

It’s a numbers game, most woman aren’t gonna be attracted to you , but if you try alot you’ll get one even if you’re average .and by try I mean approach in person(99.9%of guys don’t) ,tinder is a waste of time with how many guys are on it…you have no shot

The biggest thing you can do is carry yourself well and have a confidence. That will automatically bump you higher on the attractiveness scale by one or two points. Most women crave attention from men that are masculine that know how to take care of themselves because in their mind it shows them how you can take care of them. Don't be the nice guy all the time. It's boring, it's a turnoff it shows you're no fun.

This is spot on

And if they're on Tinder the majority of them have low self esteem. The more matches they get the more their confidence builds.
    The relationship chasers are far and few. They're usually snatched up early and likely organically