Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Leaked SCOTUS Draft: End of Roe

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Imagine not getting pregnant in the first place. What a concept. Self-responsibility and accountability. Something you clearly lack.
    So of course if your "Pounding That Black P#ssy" (which nobody believes by the way) got pregnant you would insist she carry the baby to term.

Then you would marry her because you are a good Christian.

Watch Poopsie become pro-choice real fast.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    So of course if your "Pounding That Black P#ssy" (which nobody believes by the way) got pregnant you would insist she carry the baby to term.

Then you would marry her because you are a good Christian.

Watch Poopsie become pro-choice real fast.
    Why are you so jealous that I have a job, live on my own, and get my dick wet?? You don't have to be jealous of me. Yes, yes, it is unfortunate that God made you ugly and gave you a micropenis that almost looks like you have a clitoris instead, but that doesn't mean that you can't accomplish great things in life.

Every child has a heartbeat before being shot dead in school.

Where's that righteous Republican pro-life outrage?
    Ive always wondered why democrats dont care about the fact that black teens and young men are being gunned down in huge numbers in dem controlled cities like Chicago/Detroit/Philly/New Orleans/Baltimore/Memphis/St Louis/Atlanta/etc... somehow I never realized the blatantly obvious answer until I read your post here - its because dems are pro-death. The only time the dems pretend to care about the deaths of blacks is when the media highlights an example that can be used to further the dems political agendas.

Joe Biden has not said a single word about the fact that murder rates have skyrocketed in black communities over the past two years, but the moment that one mentally ill white kid kills some blacks he flies out to Buffalo to give a speech blaming the situation on his political adversaries. In Portland where I live (where BLM/Antifa rioters (terrorists) tried to burn down a federal courthouse for 100+ days straight), 2021 was the most homicides the city has ever seen, and the majority of these homicide victims were black despite the fact that this is one of the whitest cities in the country (roughly ~5% of Portland residents are black)... yet you will never see a dem acknowledge this fact, or call for any kind of change/accountability on this issue, because ultimately they support these deaths.
    Last edited by Nanners; 05-19-2022 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    and get my dick wet??
    Jacking it to pictures of Marjorie Taylor Greene do not count as getting your dick wet.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Jacking it to pictures of Marjorie Taylor Greene do not count as getting your dick wet.
    Patty loves a good man jaw

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    None of these questions were answered.

Funny how he now chooses to cry about "tribal politics," yet he was the one who turned a blind eye to all the unconstitutional shit RE Covid for 2+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Ive always wondered why democrats dont care about the fact that black teens and young men are being gunned down in huge numbers in dem controlled cities like Chicago/Detroit/Philly/New Orleans/Baltimore/Memphis/St Louis/Atlanta/etc... somehow I never realized the blatantly obvious answer until I read your post here - its because dems are pro-death. The only time the dems pretend to care about the deaths of blacks is when the media highlights an example that can be used to further the dems political agendas.

Joe Biden has not said a single word about the fact that murder rates have skyrocketed in black communities over the past two years, but the moment that one mentally ill white kid kills some blacks he flies out to Buffalo to give a speech blaming the situation on his political adversaries. In Portland where I live (where BLM/Antifa rioters (terrorists) tried to burn down a federal courthouse for 100+ days straight), 2021 was the most homicides the city has ever seen, and the majority of these homicide victims were black despite the fact that this is one of the whitest cities in the country (roughly ~5% of Portland residents are black)... yet you will never see a dem acknowledge this fact, or call for any kind of change/accountability on this issue, because ultimately they support these deaths.

All of the politicians are scum and they all instill fear in order to hold onto and gain power... but the democrats are particularly disgusting about it because they are the complete polar opposite of what they claim to be, in most instances.

Joe Biden cares about people of color dying about as much as I care about a mound of ants being exterminated. In fact, that's not even far enough. He probably laughs in secret.

But he's got a "D" next to his name. D good. R bad. HURR DURR.

The worst part of it is the media is complicit. Donald Trump has done more for and cared more about the black community and people of color than any president in my lifetime and yet he was the most vilified president to ever hold office both by politicians and the media. Trump is an ego-maniacal piece of shit btw, but nevertheless, my statements ring true.
    Last edited by Shogon; 05-21-2022 at 09:39 AM.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    All of the politicians are scum and they all instill fear in order to hold onto and gain power... but the democrats are particularly disgusting about it because they are the complete polar opposite of what they claim to be, in most instances.

Joe Biden cares about people of color dying about as much as I care about a mound of ants being exterminated. In fact, that's not even far enough. He probably laughs in secret.

The worst part of it is the media is complicit. Donald Trump has done more for and cared more about the black community and people of color than any president in my lifetime and yet he was the most vilified president to ever hold office both by politicians and the media. Trump is an ego-maniacal piece of shit btw, but nevertheless, my statements ring true.
    Trump cares about only one thing, and it’s not the black community. It’s himself.
    The only people he appreciates are those who suck his dick constantly.

Like what? Could you list a few things?

Republicans: "Just because Donald Trump doesn't go to church, accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, or follow any of the Ten Commandments does not mean he is not a Christian."

Also Republicans: "You can't support abortion rights and still be a Catholic."

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Also true of the Republicans, otherwise good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Also true of the Republicans, otherwise good post.
    yeah, that's true - dc republicans love to tout how fiscally responsible they are while they support bills that spend out the ass.

in regards to democrats though, dems will sucker you in and then stab you in the back. they'll be sure not make the wound fatal though, because they'll need your vote in another two years. republicans otoh will just walk right up to you and knife you in the chest.

...what i'm saying is, dems claim to be the middle/working class party, but they're not. come erection time, they'll talk about hc, education andvwages but when they take power they do things like make juneteenth a holiday and then call it a day for the next four years.

republicans will just flat out tell you they're on the side of large corporations, wall street, big $, military overspending and the uber rich.

when they reality is, they're all (dems & repubs) the same because they're all corrupt and answer to the same donors. the only difference is the culture war nonsense that they feed to the media and in turn manipulate their voters with. just take a look at this subforum and all of the brain washed fools on here engaging in it everyday.

Trump is even saying now banning Roe could cost him the 2024 election.

Breaking: Scotus has overturned Rowe vs Wade.

If you live in a libtard area, this could get bad fast.
    Last edited by JohnnySic; 06-24-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Breaking: Scotus has overturned Rowe vs Wade.

If you live in a libtard area, this could get bad fast.