Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: dating a latina is something else man

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You have literally never had sex
    That's false. Obviously. But do you know what is a fact?

You live in low-incoming housing/crack den.

You ride a bike.

You're a moronic fakkit.

The proper term is not Latina, but rather Latinx.

The title should be "Dating a Latinx is something else man."

The term Latina or Latino could be very offensive because it assumes gender. It's not gender neutral or inclusive. Replacing the A and the O with an X fixes that problem.

Only people like Trump say Latina or Latino.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    That's false. Obviously. But do you know what is a fact?

You live in low-incoming housing/crack den.

You ride a bike.

You're a moronic fakkit.
    You are a goofy ass gook

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The proper term is not Latina, but rather Latinx.

The title should be "Dating a Latinx is something else man."

The term Latina or Latino could be very offensive because it assumes gender. It's not gender neutral or inclusive. Replacing the A and the O with an X fixes that problem.

Only people like Trump say Latina or Latino.

Why not just Latin? The ****?

Latin doesnt assume gender.

I never looked into the latinx bullshit

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

LOL bruhhhhh I was searching for a gif to respond to jstern's post, and I typed "angry latino" and look at what pulls up instead....

Google is f'n racist! They know what's up

As someone that’s had many examples of every individual flavor of Latina, there isn’t one type of psychological or cultural profile to the group. It’s really about several factors:

Genetics:
    Indio - mayan, Toltec, Aztec, Inca, etc (these are basically Mongolians who walked over the Bering str8 back when it was frozen), this phenotype has wider cheekbones, squintier eyes, super straight dark hair, and very smooth golden skin with little to no body hair. This type is much more familial and always doing everything with family, and not thinking for themselves as much, but as a group. These girls tend to just go with the flow, and are great for guys who like small submissive types. OP’s girl is likely strongly of Indio background. Most redder/browner skinned Mexicans and Central Americans with straight jet black hair are primarily Indio.

Western Euro - mostly from Spain, Portugal, but also some Dutch, French, British isles, even German and Italian in South America. Often Taller stature, lighter skin, varying degrees of body hair. This group often has some Indio or African mixed into their family tree, but remains the economic/governmental leadership in nearly all Latin nations, with few exceptions. You’ll be able to tell these latinas, as they will be lighter skinned with lighter brown or colored eyes, and varying shades of light to dark brown hair, and even lighter colored hair.

West African - slave trade sent 12 Africans to South America for every 1 it sent to North America. And many were left on the breaker islands in the Caribbean. In modern day, most Caribbean latinas (puerto Rico, DR, Cuba, etc) will have at least a small amount of west African blood, as do many Columbian’s, Venezuelans, and Northern Brazilians. You can always tell this phenotype by varying degrees of wave or curl to their hair, fuller lips and jaws, smaller sloped frontal lobe skull shape, and longer arms and legs. These girls are the most fun, the best dancers, and slime up super quick with little to no foreplay, and are sexually aggressive if you’re handsome like me. But I don’t recommend long term dating one unless they have enough euro admixture, and have sober, sane successful parents.

Then there are many various mixes of those 3 main contributing groups. Based on appearance of her family, you’ll know which group or combination of groups she is from.

After those genetic factors, the way to predict if she is just for fun, or to date in a real relationship, depends on several things:

What type of neighborhood did she grow up in / what are her girlfriends like / college graduate ?

Degree of drug/alcohol abuse in their family?

Degree of civil unrest or political violence in their lifetimes, where they grew up?

I highly recommend my English speakers to only date latinas who had sober parents and grew up in multicultural neighborhoods in North America. If they grew up too culturally isolated, you’re not gonna like the collectivist hive mind type Sh!t OP is describing. Go for the girl who is an intelligent, unique individual, and doesn’t derive her entire identity from her group, and her acceptance amongst them.

This nikka did a thesis on dating latinas anthropology.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    This nikka did a thesis on dating latinas anthropology.
    Dating; and/or fu@king, and when to know where to keep it.

I am in every sense of the phrase; my fellow brothers keepers.
    Even when my brothers are strangers on a MF forum.
    Choose wisely fellas.
    Don’t get HIV or marry into an insane family of slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    As someone that’s had many examples of every individual flavor of Latina, there isn’t one type of psychological or cultural profile to the group. It’s really about several factors:

Genetics:
    Indio - mayan, Toltec, Aztec, Inca, etc (these are basically Mongolians who walked over the Bering str8 back when it was frozen), this phenotype has wider cheekbones, squintier eyes, super straight dark hair, and very smooth golden skin with little to no body hair. This type is much more familial and always doing everything with family, and not thinking for themselves as much, but as a group. These girls tend to just go with the flow, and are great for guys who like small submissive types. OP’s girl is likely strongly of Indio background. Most redder/browner skinned Mexicans and Central Americans with straight jet black hair are primarily Indio.

Western Euro - mostly from Spain, Portugal, but also some Dutch, French, British isles, even German and Italian in South America. Often Taller stature, lighter skin, varying degrees of body hair. This group often has some Indio or African mixed into their family tree, but remains the economic/governmental leadership in nearly all Latin nations, with few exceptions. You’ll be able to tell these latinas, as they will be lighter skinned with lighter brown or colored eyes, and varying shades of light to dark brown hair, and even lighter colored hair.

West African - slave trade sent 12 Africans to South America for every 1 it sent to North America. And many were left on the breaker islands in the Caribbean. In modern day, most Caribbean latinas (puerto Rico, DR, Cuba, etc) will have at least a small amount of west African blood, as do many Columbian’s, Venezuelans, and Northern Brazilians. You can always tell this phenotype by varying degrees of wave or curl to their hair, fuller lips and jaws, smaller sloped frontal lobe skull shape, and longer arms and legs. These girls are the most fun, the best dancers, and slime up super quick with little to no foreplay, and are sexually aggressive if you’re handsome like me. But I don’t recommend long term dating one unless they have enough euro admixture, and have sober, sane successful parents.

Then there are many various mixes of those 3 main contributing groups. Based on appearance of her family, you’ll know which group or combination of groups she is from.

After those genetic factors, the way to predict if she is just for fun, or to date in a real relationship, depends on several things:

What type of neighborhood did she grow up in / what are her girlfriends like / college graduate ?

Degree of drug/alcohol abuse in their family?

Degree of civil unrest or political violence in their lifetimes, where they grew up?

I highly recommend my English speakers to only date latinas who had sober parents and grew up in multicultural neighborhoods in North America. If they grew up too culturally isolated, you’re not gonna like the collectivist hive mind type Sh!t OP is describing. Go for the girl who is an intelligent, unique individual, and doesn’t derive her entire identity from her group, and her acceptance amongst them.
    this is fantastic