Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Has Tinder made cold approaching chicks obsolete?

no, but it's where you go to transfer your nightmare to others so you can have a sweet dream

women still appreciate cold approaching

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

You have some serious talent bro. "You know fonzworth... whatever the **** your name is called.. " and then proceed to tell him to leave his house in a charming way. That was a very smooth and classy roast. I can definitely see you doing stand up, you're a natural.

I'll let you know when I'm in the area my boy
    I didn't even need over an hour to come up with it

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    ArbitraryWater definitely knows what he's talking about when it comes to picking up chicks. His mentality is spot on. He and I disagree on a lot of sports topics, basically root for different players but he's a cool dude and pretty smart too.
    thanks man, appreciate it. same to you.

I forgot what the other basketball forum was/is called, but do you remember that we did a LeBron/Bird debate there?

Like they hosted these debates and 1 poster would take 1 side and then have like a week to come up with the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I didn't even need over an hour to come up with it

thanks man, appreciate it. same to you.

I forgot what the other basketball forum was/is called, but do you remember that we did a LeBron/Bird debate there?

Like they hosted these debates and 1 poster would take 1 side and then have like a week to come up with the argument.
    It was Hoops-Nation brother! Only the best forum ever... I beat you in that debate.

We also used to collect playoff boxscores from old NBA games from newspapers before nbastats.net incorporated a bunch of them. Then B-Ref bought it from them after. There was a lot of amazing quality discussion on there. I stayed in touch with a few dudes from there like Tony Hoops the owner of that place plus Darko_M and Vinocelles. It turns out Darko's from Kumanovo which is where a lot of my mom's side of the family is from. Vino is just in Belgium working as a sports journalist now and also has a banking gig. Super successful guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    You can find girlfriend material on there if you look for it.

If you're looking for sex and a quickie you'll get that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    It was Hoops-Nation brother! Only the best forum ever... I beat you in that debate.

We also used to collect playoff boxscores from old NBA games from newspapers before nbastats.net incorporated a bunch of them. Then B-Ref bought it from them after. There was a lot of amazing quality discussion on there. I stayed in touch with a few dudes from there like Tony Hoops the owner of that place plus Darko_M and Vinocelles. It turns out Darko's from Kumanovo which is where a lot of my mom's side of the family is from. Vino is just in Belgium working as a sports journalist now and also has a banking gig. Super successful guy...

Hoops-nation yes, I remembered the name randomly before falling asleep last night.

Yeah you beat me.

I was a noob back then.

I was probably like 18 I guess.

I merely posted stats I think.

Nice stats and informative ones that should support LeBron, but your write-up was different level.

I remember Tony Hoops. Others don't ring a bell but honestly I'd be a sports journalist too if it paid the bills.

Hoops-nation yes, I remembered the name randomly before falling asleep last night.

Yeah you beat me.

I was a noob back then.

I was probably like 18 I guess.

I merely posted stats I think.

Nice stats and informative ones that should support LeBron, but your write-up was different level.

I remember Tony Hoops. Others don't ring a bell but honestly I'd be a sports journalist too if it paid the bills.
    No excuses bruh

Just kidding. Yea you were a baby. I was probably 25 or something, same age as you now.

on a semi related note, just started speaking with this girl in the subway (she was with her friend), we got out and it turns out we are damn near neighbors lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Sounds like a cool dude. That was genuinely funny

Mr. Fonzloth is a lonely loser that lives in Alaska.

How TF could he ever even see a girl, let alone approach her. He has zero chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Tough past 24 hours for little Fonzy
    He's down baaaaad The ISH *** dumpster. Everyone gets a turn to fill him up

Local High School Star

I’ve been doing(trying ,it’s very hard stop start stop start ) cold approach for 6-7 years,learning when rsd was around. Owen, julien, Jeffy .it will give you the best highs of your life and make you question your self worth over and over if you haven’t mastered it (and I havent)

You guys in here talking about percentages and stats are never gonna get it if your focus like that. it’s a numbers game get over it end of story .You got 1 out of 100 in 3months ? You win because guess what that’s more than every guy you’ll ever meet

The guys on Reddit? Dude who cares most of them are lying anyways. You know how many guys are going ballls to the wall ass to the grass and putting in the work? Give me that stat because those guys that are putting in the work and not complaining are getting tail and not on here trying to brag about percentages

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES View Post
    I’ve been doing(trying ,it’s very hard stop start stop start ) cold approach for 6-7 years,learning when rsd was around. Owen, julien, Jeffy .it will give you the best highs of your life and make you question your self worth over and over if you haven’t mastered it (and I havent)

You guys in here talking about percentages and stats are never gonna get it if your focus like that. it’s a numbers game get over it end of story .You got 1 out of 100 in 3months ? You win because guess what that’s more than every guy you’ll ever meet

The guys on Reddit? Dude who cares most of them are lying anyways. You know how many guys are going ballls to the wall ass to the grass and putting in the work? Give me that stat because those guys that are putting in the work and not complaining are getting tail and not on here trying to brag about percentages
    1 in 100 what?

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES View Post

Good post. It's always a numbers game. But there is something to be said about effort to reward ratio. I made this thread because I began to notice that I pull girls more easily with less effort from Tinder and Bumble than I do from approaching these days. And the discussion was simply about which method was more efficient so we cited some numbers.

Arbitrary way is the best when youre good looking. I do it and it works almost everytime except when the girl is tryna play dumb and act like she dont know im good looking. I prefer to stay away from girls mostly because i try to avoid sexual immorality. You practice that you cant inherit the kingdom of god

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    im lucky i found a great girlfriend. sweetest girl ever, hot af, smart af. i met her back in november and my cousin reminded me "remember what you told back then when we were at the airbnb? you said she'd be your girlfriend". he doubted me too, shit, i doubted me
    welp, she broke up with me on monday. i'm a damn idiot, had it real good too

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    welp, she broke up with me on monday. i'm a damn idiot, had it real good too
    wtf

what happened? why are you the idiot?