Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Has Tinder made cold approaching chicks obsolete?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    welp, she broke up with me on monday. i'm a damn idiot, had it real good too

Installed bumble out of curiosity put 2 pics in with zero info on my profile to see what that would get. 80 percent have swiped right but no messages.

May actually put in a complete profile, but Id have to care more first

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Where do you live ? Europe ??

Number one fear most guys have is the anxiety , you hit on it , get passed it and its a home run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Where do you live ? Europe ??

Number one fear most guys have is the anxiety , you hit on it , get passed it and its a home run.
    why do you think thats relevant?

but yes, germany.

lmao@anyone believing AW

That honestly makes me feel so sorry for you.

That you find that inconceivable.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    wtf

what happened? why are you the idiot?
    i got drunk at her sisters party. she didn't like my behaviour. to be fair, half the aunts there and uncles were drunk and making a mess but i was the one to spear head everything so they're pinning it on me. her dad was a drunk that hit her mom, so she told me from date 1 that she would not tolerate that. i didn't strike anyone but she was really pissed. for sure i thought she'd cool down after a couple days and forgive me...nope. even went back today with flowers and she took the flowers and invited me in, but the convo didn't go anywhere, she's asking me to respect her decision. although her mom thinks she's being too unforgiving. i'm hoping maybe in a week or 2 i'm going to give it another run at trying to get her to forgive me. but who knows, she's not the type to get mad and stay mad. she also isn't hearing my side of the story. just keeps telling me she's made up her mind. the worst part is my aunts began claiming she's with me only for my money and then a huge gossip went around that night that i was telling everyone she was with me for my money. total lie. but she won't listen to me. so i can't even defend myself to that.

i had just met all her family and friends at that party too. had made a lot of progress up to that party. and i threw it away in an instant. best girl i dated to date, was the all around package of smarts and beauty. alcoholism is a bitch tho.

i got drunk at her sisters party. she didn't like my behaviour. to be fair, half the aunts there and uncles were drunk and making a mess but i was the one to spear head everything so they're pinning it on me. her dad was a drunk that hit her mom, so she told me from date 1 that she would not tolerate that. i didn't strike anyone but she was really pissed. for sure i thought she'd cool down after a couple days and forgive me...nope. even went back today with flowers and she took the flowers and invited me in, but the convo didn't go anywhere, she's asking me to respect her decision. although her mom thinks she's being too unforgiving. i'm hoping maybe in a week or 2 i'm going to give it another run at trying to get her to forgive me. but who knows, she's not the type to get mad and stay mad. she also isn't hearing my side of the story. just keeps telling me she's made up her mind. the worst part is my aunts began claiming she's with me only for my money and then a huge gossip went around that night that i was telling everyone she was with me for my money. total lie. but she won't listen to me. so i can't even defend myself to that.

i had just met all her family and friends at that party too. had made a lot of progress up to that party. and i threw it away in an instant. best girl i dated to date, was the all around package of smarts and beauty. alcoholism is a bitch tho.
    yawn idk why you're pinning that on you for

like I get it you feel like you missed out on something good, who doesn't in these cases.. but unless you started throwing elbows and tossing tables around, for her to just ghost you right out of the relationship when her own family is doing the same thing is controlling.

anyway, it seems like anything breaks anything these days. One dude I know, his sister broke up with the guy she was seeing because he didn't open the car door or something trivial ( I don't remember what the exact situation was, but it was like leaving a gallon of milk out of the fridge over the night type of thing )

speaking of milk, I had a chick walk out of my place because I made a comment about some milk she left on the counter

damn, thats a tough one.

i know this because you wanna keep your pride and make her feel like she's missing out, like make her miss you.. if she wants it, then okay, im gone bitch.

on the other hand, the girl is a keeper and you know its rare to get with one like that

I started using Bumble now too in addition to Tinder. The quality of women is better and also women message first on Bumble so generally fewer contacts but so far I got 4 girls' numbers and got them off the app and 3 of them seem like potential gf material. Very educated, very polite, don't drink/smoke/party. I've had Covid for 2 weeks so I expected some of my old Tinder leads to go cold but most are still good. I feel like that's another big advantage of online game. Sometimes you can legit forget about a girl or if she doesn't reply, message her again a month later and if she's still single go out with her then. In real life when I get a girl's number in a bar or street it goes cold fast. If I haven't gotten her out on a date within 3-4 days it rarely ever works out. It's weird but if a girl can see your pics on a dating app you feel like less of a stranger to her than if you met her on the street for 5 minutes. Anyways I can see more value in IG closes now. Assuming she adds ArbitraryWater on IG and he has a cool profile and posts regularly, he can stay fresh in her mind for more than a few days. Better than a phone number for day game? Maybe. I can see the argument. Anyways with Bumble you also don't need Premium. I'm using the free version.

As for highwey don't stress it bro. If this girl is willing to leave you because you got drunk and you've been together since November then she isn't as nice as advertised. I know it ****en hurts brother. I broke up with my girl of 5 years in September last year after she started mistreating me. I was in a funk for legit 6 months but you come out of it stronger. Try to get her back by owning up to your mistakes but if she's not willing to make the past the past then she isn't that good of a girl. A real keeper will support you through thick and thin especially if you're being real and owning up to your mistakes which you are.

It’s not obsolete.

Had great success with a cold approach last night.

The success also carried into this morning.

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

It's over man. Walk away while your dignity is still intact. Can't say I've always done this in the past though. How long were you guys together?

Maybe you'll see her around one day.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    It’s not obsolete.

You big-dick bastard you Slayin'

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Itís not obsolete.

We can't all be movie stars and croon like George Michael though. Hooking up isn't as care free for everyone. Especially for most of the people on this forum....

I guess.

All it really takes is a bit of charm. Single girls are used to spending time with their uninteresting female friends, theyre all low key dying to hang out with a funny/interesting guy. All you have to do is not give off creep vibes and most of em are eager to give you the green light.