View Poll Results: Who Wins

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • GSW in 4

    0 0%
  • GSW in 5

    6 14.29%
  • GSW in 6

    16 38.10%
  • GSW in 7

    6 14.29%
  • Mavs in 4

    0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

    1 2.38%
  • Mavs in 6

    4 9.52%
  • Mavs in 7

    9 21.43%
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 901
  1. #46
    NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,104

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Mavs won the season series 3-1. None of the games were close. Nit sure who was all playing in each game tho.
    Warriors weren't healthy until the very end of the season

    Totally different team.

  2. #47
    Top 10. hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Mavs won the season series 3-1. None of the games were close. Nit sure who was all playing in each game tho.
    There were 2 other teams that had 3-1 leads during RS vs the Warriors this year, take a wild guess what happened to them during this playoff run.

  3. #48
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31,416

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Big dick doncic vs Chef Mandingo

  4. #49
    ISH's Negro Historian L.Kizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX -
    Posts
    40,697

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    There were 2 other teams that had 3-1 leads during RS vs the Warriors this year, take a wild guess what happened to them during this playoff run.
    Grizzled and Nuggets ... so what was Boston and Miami record vs Warriors.

  5. #50
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    27,334

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Mavs won the season series 3-1. None of the games were close. Nit sure who was all playing in each game tho.
    Mavs did blow out a healthy GS squad that was 29 - 7 at the time in January and held them to their lowest point total for the RS. They're obviously a different team now with Klay and with Poole's ascension, but GPII not being there for GS is a huge advantage for the Mavs as he's their 2nd best defensive player. I wouldn't put too much stock in the other two Mavs wins as GS didn't have Draymond and were still trying to figure out the Klay & Poole piece.

  6. #51
    NBA Superstar tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    14,088

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Dallas has been playing well for months and GS really hasn't. Not sure who to pick here. I like both teams and had Dallas as my dark horse pick to win the title so i don't have a real rooting interest either way.

  7. #52
    Top 10. hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Mavs did blow out a healthy GS squad that was 29 - 7 at the time in January and held them to their lowest point total for the RS. They're obviously a different team now with Klay and with Poole's ascension, but GPII not being there for GS is a huge advantage for the Mavs as he's their 2nd best defensive player. I wouldn't put too much stock in the other two Mavs wins as GS didn't have Draymond and were still trying to figure out the Klay & Poole piece.
    That wasn't a healthy GSW team.

  8. #53
    XXL Im Still Ballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,352

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    GSW in a hard 6. Lots of close games; could've easily gone 7.

    Dallas will cause a lot of turnovers in a game or two.

  9. #54
    NBA Superstar tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    14,088

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    GSW in a hard 6. Lots of close games; could've easily gone 7.

    Dallas will cause a lot of turnovers in a game or two.
    GS can turn the ball over just fine on their own.

    During the season only Houston had more turnovers than the Warriors.

  10. #55
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    27,334

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    That wasn't a healthy GSW team.
    That's the closest we got to a healthy GS vs Luka.

  11. #56
    XXL Im Still Ballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,352

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    GS can turn the ball over just fine on their own.

    During the season only Houston had more turnovers than the Warriors.
    I know, that's my point: they're susceptible to it, and Dallas will exploit that.

  12. #57
    YEAH!!!! Im so nba'd out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Former High school Bully
    Posts
    8,476

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    They are going to beat the white harden just like how they beat the black harden..... Warriors in 5... Luka will fake an injury by the last game.....no shame

  13. #58
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,069

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks




  14. #59
    College superstar BarberSchool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spelunking Luncheon
    Posts
    4,879

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    How many possessions will J Kidd be almost a 6th defender on the floor during this upcoming WCF ?

    This was a thing of beauty, from somebody we know ain’t fronting for the cameras one bit:


  15. #60
    NBA Legend kentatm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    17,051

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Luka has defeated fake Dime Store Wade and K-Mart Kobe. He's now setting his sights on burying the Warriors increasingly old and dusty dynasty once and for all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •