1 2.38%
  • Mavs in 6

4 9.52%
  • Mavs in 7

9 21.43%
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    sure overall he contributes the most, but usually the collective scores in the bigger moments, and he pours it on once up.
    Right, just like Game 6 against Memphis. It was a 3 point game with 6 minutes left when Steph dropped a 3 to put them up 6. He scored 11 in the last 6 minutes, turning a tight game into an easy win. None of his teammates scored more than 5 in the last 6 minutes.

Dray has to have a big series this time around, and I think he will. By far the worst Warrior player on high minutes last series, where he was bad to horrible for 5/6 games until game 6. He won't have to deal with Jokic this time around, and he doesn't need to deal with youth, speed, height and strength of Memphis from the last series. He should be able to roam defensively this time around to cause havoc.

No team trapped Steph as much as the Mavs did this RS, and I believe he had his worst or second worst shooting series as well. Steph needs to adjust, because he can't average 20 on awful efficiency. On top of that, Super Splash Brothers Klay & Poole have to really take advantage of the spacing they will gain from it. These 4 need to be key.

Luka plays like Harden, but he posts up and has the clutch gene in the last 5 minutes of a game unlike Frauden. This team has played many superstar players that are dominant, high usage. Time out his teammates and the game is over. He can average 40 at that point and it'll mean nothing. He'll be cut at the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    sure overall he contributes the most, but usually the collective scores in the bigger moments, and he pours it on once up.
    He blows close games away, that's his job. Unfortunately too many people listen to Skip Bayless brainless takes and it forms into reality for them. Perception > reality. He's the guy where it's 2-5 points at some point in the 4th and 90 seconds later the game is out of hand. Nobody does that better than Curry in NBA history. Are you going to put Steph in 1 shot situation over Lebron, or MJ, or KD? No. But he gives you different strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Thats called stat padding against garbage teams. And yet still only shooting 45%, and inefficient overall while his teammates carry him in every other area as well

He's the most one dimensional 'star' in the league by far. So when he's scoring an inefficient 26 while stat padding for most of them, that's just awful
    Once again you prove you dont understand grade school math, using FG% for guards who shoot a lot of 3s.

Curry's TS is 60% for the playoffs which is higher than Luka and Tatum but that is inefficient in your alternate reality.

His lowest scoring game was when they got blown out by 39. He scored only 14 that game. Is that your idea of statpadding?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Curry is by far his team's leading scorer in the playoffs and has by far the highest PER but i know the facts are irrelevant to you
    Butler, Doncic, Tatum, all above him on VORP

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Once again you prove you dont understand grade school math, using FG% for guards who shoot a lot of 3s.

Curry's TS is 60% for the playoffs which is higher than Luka and Tatum but that is inefficient in your alternate reality.

His lowest scoring game was when they got blown out by 39. He scored only 14 that game. Is that your idea of statpadding?
    I understand it perfectly... I already said he stat padded so his numbers look better than he's actually played

He's been inefficient during important moments. We've all seen him missing wide open shots in close games all playoffs. And he doesn't add anything to the table but scoring, so he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post

Perception > reality.
    only body language > language, unless you believe someone should be talking/texting 24/7 none-stop

I understand it perfectly... I already said he stat padded so his numbers look better than he's actually played

He's been inefficient during important moments. We've all seen him missing wide open shots in close games all playoffs. And he doesn't add anything to the table but scoring, so he sucks

So how did he do in the last game against Memphis? Game 6, 3 pt game with 6 minutes left, i think that qualifies as an important moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    the Mavericks will load manage their way into better health, better fitness, while encouraging fans to do the same, due to the prevalence of toxic programming.

the curfew is in full effect

So how did he do in the last game against Memphis? Game 6, 3 pt game with 6 minutes left, i think that qualifies as an important moment.
    I didn't watch. The Grizzlies have zero all stars vs the warriors having several perennial all stars. The fact they got blown out by 40 and struggled against them is a testament to how bad curry is

I didn't watch. The Grizzlies have zero all stars vs the warriors having several perennial all stars. The fact they got blown out by 40 and struggled against them is a testament to how bad curry is

Riiiight. If you aren't watching the games then how would you know when he is doing his scoring?

Quote Originally Posted by kabacho View Post
    will the real Maverick please stand up, please stand up.

Riiiight. If you aren't watching the games then how would you know when he is doing his scoring?
    I didn't watch that game cause I knew what the outcome would be. I watched most of the series and most of the Nuggets series. He's been trash in most of the games and everyone agrees except you...

I didn't watch that game cause I knew what the outcome would be. I watched most of the series and most of the Nuggets series. He's been trash in most of the games and everyone agrees except you...
    So you knew GS would win after getting blown out the previous game? Did you put any money on it?

Curry's two lowest scoring games were game 1 vs Denver when he played only 21 minutes coming back from injury. The other was their 39 point loss where he scored only 14.

A guy averaging 27 ppt with a 60% TS and a 6.8 BPM is pretty far from trash. His playoff BPM is higher than Tatum.

So you knew GS would win after getting blown out the previous game? Did you put any money on it?

Curry's two lowest scoring games were game 1 vs Denver when he played only 21 minutes coming back from injury. The other was their 39 point loss where he scored only 14.

A guy averaging 27 ppt with a 60% TS and a 6.8 BPM is pretty far from trash. His playoff BPM is higher than Tatum.
    Yeah... I knew they gave up in game 5 to save their energy for game 6. I know how this shit works... they have Infinitely more talent than the Grizzlies

You keep posting stats bro. I don't care about his underwhelming stats when i know he does nothing when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by kabacho View Post
    Is this from today?