View Poll Results: Who Wins

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • GSW in 4

    0 0%
  • GSW in 5

    6 14.29%
  • GSW in 6

    16 38.10%
  • GSW in 7

    6 14.29%
  • Mavs in 4

    0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

    1 2.38%
  • Mavs in 6

    4 9.52%
  • Mavs in 7

    9 21.43%
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061 LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 901
  1. #886
    College superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,370

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    That's the warriors way

    Face injured and depleted teams while being stacked and fully healthy. Pretend people should be impressed. That's how we do it baby!!!
    Same with Heat and Cavs.

  2. #887
    College superstar Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4,531

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Steph Curry winning the WC MVP feels wierd.

  3. #888
    Dunking on everybody in the park
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    665

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Recall when Tristan Thompson got huge money TWICE for getting offensive rebounds in a few playoff series ?

    Owners are such suckers for offensive rebounders.
    He's definitely putting in work this series and game 6 against the Grizz, but the Mavs have such dogshit centers that anyone decent could be feasting with this Warriors team

  4. #889
    National High School Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,160

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    The Celtics are not going to be serious competitors to the Warriors. The Warriors will win in 5 or 6.

    Assuming Marcus Smart doesn't injure anyone. The Heat don't have the offensive weapons of the Warriors. Neither did the Bucks without Middleton.

    The playoff Warriors are a different beast than the regular season. The Warriors motion offense will expose the Celtics defense.

    Wiggins didn't play in the last matchup with the Celtics. When he did play in their earlier matchup in the Reg Season, Wiggins cancelled out Tatum- with each scoring 27.

  5. #890
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    27,746

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    That's the warriors way

    Face injured and depleted teams while being stacked and fully healthy. Pretend people should be impressed. That's how we do it baby!!!
    The oligarchic dynasty way. Imperial west indeed!

  6. #891
    Top 10. hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks


  7. #892
    NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,086

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Imagine rooting for a cringey awkard geek shown above


    You ain't ever getting any puccy my dude

  8. #893
    Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,064

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Haters keep hating. Warriors in the finals, and should be on their their to another ship led by curry and co. Keep hating. Yall cringe af.

  9. #894
    Top 10. hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Imagine rooting for a cringey awkard geek shown above


    You ain't ever getting any puccy my dude
    Hey, I hear another 40 topics for you and your alts to cry on! Continue the meltdown babyboi

  10. #895
    College superstar BarberSchool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spelunking Luncheon
    Posts
    4,879

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    AFA Dallas off season moves to try to get back to the WCF:

    Christian Wood is the highest value, lowest risk “athletic stretch 5” that works in this Mavericks-5-out offense displayed this playoffs.

    Everyone saying Myles Turner or other expensive free agents, should really watch some Christian Wood, and realize we wouldn’t even have to give up Brunson to sign him.

  11. #896
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    32,653

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    AFA Dallas off season moves to try to get back to the WCF:

    Christian Wood is the highest value, lowest risk “athletic stretch 5” that works in this Mavericks-5-out offense displayed this playoffs.

    Everyone saying Myles Turner or other expensive free agents, should really watch some Christian Wood, and realize we wouldn’t even have to give up Brunson to sign him.
    I think getting Christian Wood is pretty tough though...right? You can't sign him because he has 1 year left on his contract...so you'd have to trade for him...and that asking price might be high.

  12. #897
    College superstar BarberSchool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spelunking Luncheon
    Posts
    4,879

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    I think getting Christian Wood is pretty tough though...right? You can't sign him because he has 1 year left on his contract...so you'd have to trade for him...and that asking price might be high.
    Houston ain’t doing nothing. Marc could probably just steal him for some randos and some picks, and pay for him under the table, and let rockets fans complain about how Dallas didn’t give Houston equal value, while Tilman Fertitta laughs all the way to the Swiss bank.

  13. #898
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    21,728

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Imagine rooting for a cringey awkard geek shown above


    You ain't ever getting any puccy my dude
    Look at the cringe loser in your av

    Curry went 8-1 against him in their last 2 finals match ups

    Have some awareness, you fvcking deadshit

  14. #899
    3-time NBA All-Star NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    10,096

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks

    Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post
    The Celtics are not going to be serious competitors to the Warriors. The Warriors will win in 5 or 6.

    Assuming Marcus Smart doesn't injure anyone. The Heat don't have the offensive weapons of the Warriors. Neither did the Bucks without Middleton.

    The playoff Warriors are a different beast than the regular season. The Warriors motion offense will expose the Celtics defense.

    Wiggins didn't play in the last matchup with the Celtics. When he did play in their earlier matchup in the Reg Season, Wiggins cancelled out Tatum- with each scoring 27.
    highly disagree here. first wiggins being as good as tatum is an aberration lol. 2nd the celtics can both play big with 2 of horford/williams/williams to deal with looney/green and not get outrebounded like dallas did or go small to deal with the poole party lineup. They were one of most switch heavy teams in the league, that is the best counter to golden state's motion offense if you have the personnel which they do. The celtics weakest defender is usually derrick white but he has trouble with bigger guys overpowering him. yes you can target a big in a switch but for they're position horford and grant are very good at defending the perimeter. Ofc they wont stop gs but they're not an easy matchup.

    Yes golden state has more weapons and their offense is incredible right now but their defense lowkey hasnt been very good in the playoffs unlike the 15-19 versions. With klay's decline and poole playing a lot, their perimeter defense isnt great. wiggins helps but dray cant do everything. They give up a lot of open 3's and boston will burn them there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    AFA Dallas off season moves to try to get back to the WCF:

    Christian Wood is the highest value, lowest risk “athletic stretch 5” that works in this Mavericks-5-out offense displayed this playoffs.

    Everyone saying Myles Turner or other expensive free agents, should really watch some Christian Wood, and realize we wouldn’t even have to give up Brunson to sign him.
    Stay away from wood. He has attitude issues and is a statpadder. He has the talent to be nice on defense but certainly didnt show it this year. Yes ik he was on a bad team but Myles Turner is consistently a great rim protector year after year. jusuf nurkic could be a relatively cheap upgrade over powell and is another option.

  15. #900
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,055

    Default Re: 2022 WCF: (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (4) Dallas Mavericks


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •