Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Cheater's justice.

There it is. That's it. Cheater's justice.

Embiid - gone.
    Harden - gone.
    CP3 - gone.

Default Re: Cheater's justice.

Every year. Every. fvcking. year. Justice served properly and fully.

F*ck you losers!

Trust and believe I wanted to like Chris Paul because he is an incredible player.

But the dude has been a shameless cheater for years on the court... just never could root for him. Year after year.

What do you get when you cross an overrated chucker with a career cheating chokeartist?

Banned

Floppers justice.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

To be fair there are still plenty of floppers but those are some of the most blatant guys.

Rondo is a different breed. Most players don't seriously want to fight. That's a different kind of man.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Trust and believe I wanted to like Chris Paul because he is an incredible player.

But the dude has been a shameless cheater for years on the court... just never could root for him. Year after year.

What do you get when you cross an overrated chucker with a career cheating chokeartist?

You see that saw? Tell PeePee3 and Devin Shooker if we ever catch them back here in the playoffs, next time we’re gonna use it. You dont **** around against these Mavs.

Edit: Oh shit, you posted the actual scene
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 05-15-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Chris, I'm just curious... I see you laying bricks and turning the ball over with your right hand... can you do that with both hands?

Banned

There it is. That's it. Cheater's justice.

Embiid - gone.
    Harden - gone.
    CP3 - gone.
    And since we're talking about floppers justice, I'll add one more.

Lebron - never made it in.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The funny thing about Ace being upset with cheating in that movie is he was famous for winning rigged bets.

That said I assume you now must root against the Celtics due to Smart being possibly the most violent and shameless flopper in history. He really will just fly off arms waving for nothing:

He throws himself down with such violence you almost wanna give him the calls for commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    That said I assume you now must root against the Celtics due to Smart being possibly the most violent me shameless flopper in history. He really will just fly off arms waving for nothing:
    Yeah Smart does flop pretty bad. He also takes some rough chargers and plays his ass off. I think he's tougher than the other three by a wide margin but yes, he's probably the next one that needs to go.

There's just no need for this shit and why the league doesn't retroactively warn people and then suspend them, I will never know. I guess most fans are ok with it.

They need to create a Vlade Divac award.

KobeWTF.gif

OP I'm pretty sure I remember you becoming a quasi Philly fan once the process was appearing to work out. When did you give up on them?

Banned

The funny thing about Ace being upset with cheating in that movie is he was famous for winning rigged bets.

That said I assume you now must root against the Celtics due to Smart being possibly the most violent me shameless flopper in history. He really will just fly off arms waving for nothing:

He throws himself down with such violence you almost wanna give him the calls for commitment.

Man, that first gif....you almost have to give the guy a B+ for effort there. That's some next level flopping.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Yeah Smart does flop pretty bad. He also takes some rough chargers and plays his ass off. I think he's tougher than the other three by a wide margin but yes, he's probably the next one that needs to go.

There's just no need for this shit and why the league doesn't retroactively warn people and then suspend them, I will never know. I guess most fans are ok with it.

They need to create a Vlade Divac award.

Im not so sure he does take many rough charges. He’s sturdy as hell but he will slam himself into the ground on contact to make it appear rough:

He had one vs the Bucks where he hit the ground like a ****ing choke slam on a backdown.

You never know if anything is real because he’s gonna sell it so hard either way.