Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: I'll concede that Luka's peak capability & performance = MJ's if ..

The Warriors didn't make the playoffs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    he can beat the dynasty Warriors the same way he beat the Suns - by defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load).

This would give him victories over top 5 SRS opponents with bed-wetting sidekicks (weak scoring & efficiency), aka carry-jobs over good teams

It's remarkable how much his pure scoring ability and dominance reminds me of MJ, aka goat-caliber.. Even though Luka has a zero assisted rate (not an assist target), his pure scoring dominance and post bullying against maximum defensive attention is still reminiscent of MJ
    This 2021-‘22 Warriors aren’t a dynasty.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Dude he plays as much like Bron as he does MJ. He's a ball dominant player. The only thing he does that's similar to MJ and not so much Bron is attack the post when he has the advantage.

and SCORE

Luka scores an MJ rate against maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load) and good teams (carry-jobs against good teams) - only MJ did this as a standard and Luka seems to be similar.

Lebron simply can't score like Luka or command doubles because he lacks goat iso ability - this includes elite jumpshooting skill and post dominance - Lebron is just a rim attacker, which requires the most help

and SCORE

Luka scores an MJ rate against maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load) and good teams (carry-jobs against good teams) - only MJ did this as a standard and Luka seems to be similar.

Lebron simply can't score like Luka or command doubles because he lacks goat iso ability - this includes elite jumpshooting skill and post dominance - Lebron is just a rim attacker, which requires the most help
    What PPG differential are you using to determine that? This is the first time Luka has played a complete series coming out on top against a good team, and with a large PPG difference between himself and #2. So what are we looking at here? A pattern of....one?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    What PPG differential are you using to determine that? This is the first time Luka has played a complete series coming out on top against a good team, and with a large PPG difference between himself and #2. So what are we looking at here? A pattern of....one?

"Carrying the scoring load" (10 ppg more than sidekick) isn't a "carry-job" unless the sidekick wets the bed (weak scoring & efficiency).. This causes Luka to face maximum defensive attention.

And of course a top 5 SRS opponent is a must.

Accordingly - similar to MJ's standard - Luka's win against the Suns checked all the boxes for quality:

1) carried scoring load (10 more than sidekick)... 2) carry-job (bed-wetting sidekick, aka weak scoring/efficiency)... 3) top 5 SRS opponent

These things comprise "defeating maximum defensive attention"... Now if you can do all that in the Finals, then we're really talkin
    Last edited by 3ba11; 05-17-2022 at 08:40 PM.

he can beat the dynasty Warriors the same way he beat the Suns - by defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load).

This would give him victories over top 5 SRS opponents with bed-wetting sidekicks (weak scoring & efficiency), aka carry-jobs over good teams

It's remarkable how much his pure scoring ability and dominance reminds me of MJ, aka goat-caliber.. Even though Luka has a zero assisted rate (not an assist target), his pure scoring dominance and post bullying against maximum defensive attention is still reminiscent of MJ
    Who ****ing cares? Your opinion is worthless anyway.

luka hasnt even played his first conference finals game and OP is already preparing his script to hate

remember when he used to prop up curry until curry won his first mvp?

his shooting % is shit compared to mj and quite a few others

3-time NBA All-Star

and SCORE

Yeah some of that is true. Bron is definitely a less skilled scorer than Luka but Bron was also way more athletic so it almost evens out. I just think it's even between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    This guy preaches day and night how off ball scoring separates MJ from Lebron, and then he goes on record here saying Doncic is the goat playing Branball.
    I told yall I am 100% convinced he is a LeBron stan and faking it this whole time

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Yeah some of that is true. Bron is definitely a less skilled scorer than Luka but Bron was also way more athletic so it almost evens out. I just think it's even between the 2.

"Carrying the scoring load" (10 ppg more than sidekick) isn't a "carry-job" unless the sidekick wets the bed (weak scoring & efficiency).. This causes Luka to face maximum defensive attention.

And of course a top 5 SRS opponent is a must.

Accordingly - similar to MJ's standard - Luka's win against the Suns checked all the boxes for quality:

1) carried scoring load (10 more than sidekick)... 2) carry-job (bed-wetting sidekick, aka weak scoring/efficiency)... 3) top 5 SRS opponent

These things comprise "defeating maximum defensive attention"... Now if you can do all that in the Finals, then we're really talkin
    You said 'Luka seems to be similar' when he's only done all that once. So again, how does( to this point) a one time occurrence of him hitting your arbitrary metrics indicate a pattern. There has to be an established pattern, so you've shot your load too quickly.

Also, piss off dragging Lukas name into the mud with MJ. You have half the board trolling him and the same thing is going to start happening to Luka, all because of your endless spamming( which I reckon is your endgame). You're a caricature dude. You shat on Curry, then you came around on him. You shat on Giannis, then you came around on him. You've shat on Luka, now you seem to be coming around on him. Who's next?
    Last edited by Phoenix; 05-18-2022 at 05:15 AM.

NBA All-star

so you're saying the Warriors are the reason that Vegas is still running

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    The Warriors didn't make the playoffs last year.