Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kyrie admits he was wrong about the cleveland situation.... Ben for LeBron????

fk it, imma just cut to the chase. i see what kyrie is trying to do in the long run....The great puppeteer is at it again. As a fellow puppeteer, i see what people's motives are in the long run with whatever they do and why deep down they really do it for. so i can see 20 steps ahead just like kyrie can and i know why he's doing all of this ass kissing to bron all of a sudden. Ben for Lebron? Everyone wins. If kyrie pulls this off by smoothing the waters with LeBron, he is officially top 75 all time.

Kyrie
    Harris
    Durant
    LeBron
    Bobby Portis/ Damian Jones
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 05-17-2022 at 03:13 PM.

Default Re: Kyrie admits he was wrong about the cleveland situation.... Ben for LeBron????

This actually makes a lot of sense. I'll take Ben Simmons for an aging Bran at this point. Not sure KD would want to make that trade though.

Default Re: Kyrie admits he was wrong about the cleveland situation.... Ben for LeBron????

Sorry boys.... it Looks like Papa James is coming back East... I know it's a lot of sad faces out there reading this right now

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The **** would LA trade the second biggest star in NBA history for one of the biggest headcases in NBA history? You guys are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The **** would LA trade the second biggest star in NBA history for one of the biggest headcases in NBA history? You guys are insane.
    They are panicking ....its sinking in

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    They are panicking ....its sinking in
    No I always figured that you were nuts. Lakers aren't trading the biggest star in the game that can still average 30 for a guy that didn't play the whole season because he's sad and they said ban things. You can think what you want but it's not happening. Stupid topic.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    This actually makes a lot of sense. I'll take Ben Simmons for an aging Bran at this point. Not sure KD would want to make that trade though.
    Definitely not. It's 2000x worse than his GS situation but seen on the surface as a similar team-up.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Lebron's not going anywhere. Maybe a power move to get his son drafted somewhere, if he even holds that kind of sway at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Definitely not. It's 2000x worse than his GS situation but seen on the surface as a similar team-up.
    It would be a lose-lose for his legacy like in GS. Most of the KD haters back in '16 obviously were Bran fans because he basically ruined Lebron's chances of winning another championship, so him teaming up with Bron and winning 1 or 2 with him wouldn't boost his own legacy either, and if he failed to win any he'd get all the blame for losing with Bran as he's the younger of the two while Bran has the age excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Lebron's not going anywhere. Maybe a power move to get his son drafted somewhere, if he even holds that kind of sway at that point.
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. He's bailed out after 4 seasons in his previous 2 stints, and the Lakers clearly are in a bad position to contend for another chip if they don't somehow get a return for Westbrook as they have no real trade chips, so would it really shock you if he forced his way out in order to win another championship?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    It would be a lose-lose for his legacy like in GS. Most of the KD haters back in '16 obviously were Bran fans because he basically ruined Lebron's chances of winning another championship, so him teaming up with Bron and winning 1 or 2 with him wouldn't boost his own legacy either, and if he failed to win any he'd get all the blame for losing with Bran as he's the younger of the two while Bran has the age excuse.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He's bailed out after 4 seasons in his previous 2 stints, and the Lakers clearly are in a bad position to contend for another chip if they don't somehow get a return for Westbrook as they have no real trade chips, so would it really shock you if he forced his way out in order to win another championship?
    But Lakers were in a bad position to contend even before Lebron got here. Sure they had assets but so does most of the league. That's not why he came to LA. He came for extracurriculars. I think he's staying in LA.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

This

If James was forcing his way out the deal would still have to be Simmons Irving and 15 future firsts. But seeing as he isn't it ain't happening. You are deluded hater idiot if you buy into this crap. You don't trade the league's top asset for the league's worst asset.

If James was forcing his way out the deal would still have to be Simmons Irving and 15 future firsts. But seeing as he isn't it ain't happening. You are deluded hater idiot if you buy into this crap. You don't trade the league's top asset for the league's worst asset.

Which team is giving the Lakers two stars + multiple 1sts for Bran right now?

Would you give up Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart & future picks for Lebron?

Op is a fvcking moron