Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Matt Walsh: "What Is A Woman?" Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    The Daily Wire.

No right-wing hate agenda there.
    Come on bro, just admit these genderless freaks are absolutely wrong and unnatural.

This is like when Republicans say, What's QAnon?

It's possible to be conservative and admit those QAnon weirdos are on the extreme fringe just as it's possible to be liberal and consider the genderless freaks as being on the opposite extreme fringe too.

Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    It's possible to be conservative and admit those QAnon weirdos are on the extreme fringe just as it's possible to be liberal and consider the genderless freaks as being on the opposite extreme fringe too.
    Both sides should recognize that is "fridge" though.

And that is the biggest issue I have with that trailer, he is asking some tribe in Africa "would you want to live in the US?" as though our entire population is gender challenged. Like living in the African wilderness beats the US because of trans people. When the reality is that trans are .05% of the population and then out of those it's an even smaller % that gets surgery. For 99.5% of us this issue has no effect on our lives at all and it's pretty much side show meme politics but it's being used as fear mongering material. Like if you put your kids in school the teacher is going to cut their ****s off.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

And that is the biggest issue I have with that trailer, he is asking some tribe in Africa "would you want to live in the US?" as though our entire population is gender challenged. Like living in the African wilderness beats the US because of trans people. When the reality is that trans are .05% of the population and then out of those it's an even smaller % that gets surgery. For 99.5% of us this issue has no effect on our lives at all and it's pretty much side show meme politics but it's being used as fear mongering material. Like if you put your kids in school the teacher is going to cut their ****s off.
    far more people identify as lgbtq now.

and every commercial and movie is filled with lgbtq.

when a movie wont include it, global media will call it out like they did with harry potter.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    far more people identify as lgbtq now.

and every commercial and movie is filled with lgbtq.

when a movie wont include it, global media will call it out like they did with harry potter.
    I'm talking trans, gender challenged. Like the vid in the OP. Just the "T" part of LGBTQ. Less than 1% of the population, and like I said even less than that gets the surgery.

A gay man still identifies as a man.

And no not "every commercial and movie" has a gay person

It's like 1 superhero movie out of 500 of them and some of you declare it's "every".

Have trans people ruined your life? Have they done anything at all to you? It's meme politics.

I agree. Trans can do whatever the fukk they want to do with their lives and yes, it's a tiny minority and really have no affect to our everyday lives. Only thing I have against them is when they try to push their genderless agenda, especially on children.

National High School Star theman93's Avatar

This is like when Republicans say, What's QAnon?
    Yeah but what's a woman though?

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Yeah but what's a woman though?

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Got any other non-partisan, fair, balanced, objective, documentaries? Say maybe from NewsMax?

Gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness until the medical industrial complex realized that helping people "transition" is an absolute gold mine... between medications/surgeries/therapy/etc, a person who transitions can be worth anywhere from ~50k-500k+ to big healthcare (potentially more for someone who transitions young and gets all the surgeries).

Lets say 1% of america is trans (3.3m people), that means the market for trans specific healthcare is worth 3.3m x 50k-500k = anywhere from 165 billion to 1.65 TRILLION.

This financial incentive is the primary reason why the trans movement is being pushed so hard right now, especially toward children (the younger they transition the more money they can generate for the health industry).

I'm talking trans, gender challenged. Like the vid in the OP. Just the "T" part of LGBTQ. Less than 1% of the population, and like I said even less than that gets the surgery.

A gay man still identifies as a man.

And no not "every commercial and movie" has a gay person

It's like 1 superhero movie out of 500 of them and some of you declare it's "every".

Have trans people ruined your life? Have they done anything at all to you? It's meme politics.

Its weird how out of touch you seem to be with American media.

There is probably more lgbtq involvement than straight white couples.

Bold: You're completely missing the point, aren't you?

But I get that you/Satan try to do the whole "nothing is happening/this is whole miniscule" act. Super unbothered and cool. So proud of you.

Got any other non-partisan, fair, balanced, objective, documentaries? Say maybe from NewsMax?
    But whats a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness until the medical industrial complex realized that helping people "transition" is an absolute gold mine... between medications/surgeries/therapy/etc, a person who transitions can be worth anywhere from ~50k-500k+ to big healthcare (potentially more for someone who transitions young and gets all the surgeries).

Lets say 1% of america is trans (3.3m people), that means the market for trans specific healthcare is worth 3.3m x 50k-500k = anywhere from 165 billion to 1.65 TRILLION.

This financial incentive is the primary reason why the trans movement is being pushed so hard right now, especially toward children (the younger they transition the more money they can generate for the health industry).

I agree with all of this, but I feel like there is something more sinister behind it also...

like some people just enjoy the chaos. the wreckage. to see it all burn. the power they have.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I agree with all of this, but I feel like there is something more sinister behind it also...

like some people just enjoy the chaos. the wreckage. to see it all burn. the power they have.
    I would not be surprised if there are additional more sinister reasons that its being pushed, the trans movement is extremely divisive/destructive/subversive, and many trans people (especially trans women) look and act demonic... but I think the money is probably the main thing driving this (it usually is).

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

It's no where even remotely close to that. There were roughly 9,000 trans surgeries last year. No where near 3.3m.

.06% identifies as trans but only a small % of those actually do anything medically. Most just put on a dress and that's it.

And children? We are talking an extremely small handful. Who are clearly being used to fear monger everyone into thinking this is will be the norm for all children.

If you think covid is nothing to fear because it's only x-amount then this is really nothing to fear.