Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Who are the top 5 players in the league. Yes in order! This is gonna be a tough

LeBron
    Giannis
    Durant
    Curry
    Kawhi(until he comes back and is not that guy anymore. I got him top 5)

Honorable mention
    Jokic
    Wiggle
    Butler
    Luka

Default Re: Who are the top 5 players in the league. Yes in order! This is gonna be a tough

1. Giannis
    2. Steph
    3. Joker
    4. KD
    5. Lebron

HM
    6. Luka
    7. Kawhi
    8. Embiid

That's the superstar list, but you add Jimmy if we include PS only.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Who are the top 5 players in the league. Yes in order! This is gonna be a tough

Jokic, Giannis, Ja Morant, Luka, Curry

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

1. Luka
    2. Jokic
    3. LeBron
    4.Giannis
    4. Durant
    5. Tatum
    6. Butler

To start with, I dont think there is one best guy in every roster/situation. Some guys will look like the best in one context but then not in another. But to approximate it:

Lebron

*Huge gap*

Joker
    Embiid
    *small gap*
    Giannis
    Luka

I always feel a bit guilty putting Giannis that highly bc of how awkward he is offensively, but for the most part the refs let him do what he wants, plus hes great defensively, so the impact adds up. It’s probably the ugliest game weve ever seen in a superstar, but it seems to work.

Also I make my list based on whom Id most want to add to an average team in a playoff environment. (Not a stacked team or a regular season game etc. Hence Curry and KD not in my top 5.)

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    LeBron
    Giannis
    Durant
    Curry
    Kawhi(until he comes back and is not that guy anymore. I got him top 5)

Honorable mention
    Jokic
    Wiggle
    Butler
    Luka
    LeBron? Come on bro u know deep down he not the best player anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Fall the **** back bitch, you dont want no smoke

Embiid
    Jokic
    Luka
    Tatum
    Durant

HM: Butler

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

1. Giannis
    2. Embiid
    3. Jokic
    4. LeBron
    5. Butler

LeBron James

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Fall the **** back bitch, you dont want no smoke
    Right because someone gonna give me smoke over the internet. Ya'll Bron Stans are cute

He's Giannis with a jumpshot.... Yes i do honestly believe he is still the best.... Bad team chemistry doesnt fool me....i know the real... i know who is "team made" (cough andrew wiggins) and who "makes teams" (cough chris paul)....its a difference

Ja Morant vs Trae young....its a difference
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-18-2022 at 09:23 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

He's Giannis with a jumpshot.... Yes i do honestly believe he is still the best.... Bad team chemistry doesnt fool me....i know the real... i know who is "team made" and who "makes teams"....its a difference
    Maybe a couple years ago but Bron ain't the best anymore. I just don't see the argument. There's other players who are just as good offensively but better in other areas like defense and leadership. Bron was poor in both areas this year.

Maybe a couple years ago but Bron ain't the best anymore. I just don't see the argument. There's other players who are just as good offensively but better in other areas like defense and leadership. Bron was poor in both areas this year.
    i just seen him on the best defensive team in the league 2 years ago.... i just seen him up 2-1 vs the suns(western conference winner) before AD went down 1 year ago. I just seen him average 30 ppg with a complete idiot running his pg just 1 month ago... Malik Monk was his 2nd best player on the team....let that sink in. For 50% of the season (ad hurt) Monk was by far his best teammate....malik monk

3-time NBA All-Star

i just seen him on the best defensive team in the league 2 years ago.... i just seen him up 2-1 vs the suns(western conference winner) before AD went down 1 year ago. I just seen him average 30 ppg with a complete idiot running his pg just 1 month ago... Malik Monk was his 2nd best player on the team....let that sink in. For 50% of the season (ad hurt) Monk was by far his best teammate....malik monk
    Man 1 or 2 years ago don't have anything to do with present day. He's 37 bruh. If he was early 30's this wouldn't even be a question but Bron getting up there.