Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default This is how you rattle the cage and defeat a pro-Abortionist's stance on Abortion

You make them look like psychopath murderers: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...t3_jnYQ1wEm07A

Listen, I don't care if you monkeys don't like me or don't like Conservatives in general, but if you look at this video objectively and without your hateful bias, you will see these people for the evil and demonic people that they truly are.

Default Re: This is how you rattle the cage and defeat a pro-Abortionist's stance on Abortion

Default Re: This is how you rattle the cage and defeat a pro-Abortionist's stance on Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post

OWNED. Eat shit and die, Liberals.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Anti-choicers don't give a damn about the fetus.

This is all about protecting the white male patriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Anti-choicers don't give a damn about the fetus.

This is all about protecting the white male patriarchy.
    The babies that are most aborted in this country happen to be Black. So tell me more about this white male patriarchy.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The babies that are most aborted in this country happen to be Black. So tell me more about this white male patriarchy.
    It's about keeping women hand maidens.

And quit sucking up to the white patriarchy Poopsie. They will never accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    It's about keeping women hand maidens.

And quit sucking up to the white patriarchy Poopsie. They will never accept you.
    You watch too much television because you are an unemployed leech. You've never heard of that term until now.

Good High School Starter

You make them look like psychopath murderers: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...t3_jnYQ1wEm07A

Listen, I don't care if you monkeys don't like me or don't like Conservatives in general, but if you look at this video objectively and without your hateful bias, you will see these people for the evil and demonic people that they truly are.
    Good share but people are so illogical now. Your posted video shows that.

Decent question of distinguishing why it is unacceptable to end life out of womb vs acceptable in womb.

The issue was completely avoided but people don't care.

You watch too much television because you are an unemployed leech. You've never heard of that term until now.
    You are talking to a troll account of a user that has been around for years and has incredibly deep emotional and psychological issues. You are not having a genuine discussion with a human being that is communicating their genuine views on the matter. They are trolling the **** out of you and succeeding over and over and over and over.

Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    You are talking to a troll account of a user that has been around for years and has incredibly deep emotional and psychological issues. You are not having a genuine discussion with a human being that is communicating their genuine views on the matter. They are trolling the **** out of you and succeeding over and over and over and over.
    This describes basically every single poster here.

Have them impeached then if that truly is the case..

Edit: oh i'm sorry but no can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    This describes basically every single poster here.
    This is not even remotely true.

The majority might be assholes, they might be trolling and they might be stupid but the majority certainly aren't suffering from dissociative identity disorder.

There's at least one guy here who either thinks he's practicing his acting by putting forth all of these personas or he genuinely has dissociative identity disorder.

There are not dozens of posters on this site that are representing entirely different personas across multiple accounts. Most of the people that have alts are still saying the same shit on different accounts. That's not the same thing at all.

Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    This is not even remotely true.

The majority might be assholes, they might be trolling and they might be stupid but the majority certainly aren't suffering from dissociative identity disorder.

There's at least one guy here who either thinks he's practicing his acting by putting forth all of these personas or he genuinely has dissociative identity disorder.

There are not dozens of posters on this site that are representing entirely different personas across multiple accounts. Most of the people that have alts are still saying the same shit on different accounts. That's not the same thing at all.
    And you think Lakers is that one guy? Like he has another persona on here who is an extreme conservative?

Why do you think he is the one?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    And you think Lakers is that one guy? Like he has another persona on here who is an extreme conservative?

Why do you think he is the one?
    Some of the shit he used to say and that I still see in quotes from other posters even though I have him on ignore is so over the top polarized that there's no way it's real.

Maybe he is real and I'm just out of touch, but my experience with this site suggests otherwise.

Online posting by people is such an incredible misrepresentation of reality if not outright falsehood that it all looks like bullshit after a while. Hell, even people I actively know IRL are posting bullshit to their instagrams and facebooks that is to heavily skewed it gives a false representation of reality if not being a complete falsehood. It's almost impossible to discern what is true and what is not even when the shit posted is tied to a real life identity, never mind a fake cheap throwaway account on a relatively dead and obscure niche forum.

But nothing about that account's posting suggests that it is 1) a human owning only a single account here and 2) all of the viewpoints are genuine. It's too over the top for that.
    Last edited by Shogon; 05-20-2022 at 02:41 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I’ve had that guy on ignore for so long.