Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What was the worse job you ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Worked at a flower delivery company and I accidentally got locked in the freezer with all the flowers. Temperature was in the high 30's. Just above freezing so it won't damage the flowers. I was found a couple of hours later and barely had a heartbeat. I was transported to the hospital and was resuscitated there after my heart stopped briefly.
    Now you see how a black man feel with life always almost dying, you know the struggle. Besides that when i was working in the meat dept at walmart same thing almost happened to me but i managed to find a way to open the freezer so i was only stuck in there for like 20 min. They need to make those freezers better

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Worked at a flower delivery company and I accidentally got locked in the freezer with all the flowers. Temperature was in the high 30's. Just above freezing so it won't damage the flowers. I was found a couple of hours later and barely had a heartbeat. I was transported to the hospital and was resuscitated there after my heart stopped briefly.
    My worst job ever was bad because of the heat. I had a summer job working for a company that makes those little lead miniature figurines. Summer in Texas, so the outside temps were above 100 almost every day. No air conditioning in the casting room, just a propped open door and big fan. Each station had a pot where the metal was kept molten until it was poured into a mold, so they're heating the room up even more. And because we were working with liquid metal that can burn you really badly, we had to wear long pants and gloves.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Tell me about your wurst job ;)
    I ran a hot dog cart

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Now you see how a black man feel with life always almost dying, you know the struggle. Besides that when i was working in the meat dept at walmart same thing almost happened to me but i managed to find a way to open the freezer so i was only stuck in there for like 20 min. They need to make those freezers better
    You have to stop with that victim mentality. That mentality that Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrats use to manipulate you. You're equating Patrick Chewing almost dying in a horrific and cold manner to the life of every black person in the US. Not everybody's life is equal. Not every black person's life is equal, and you have to take responsibility for your own.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Tell me about your wurst job ;)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

My worst job ever was this college "paint" company that was a MLM pyramid scam. Basically going door to door and trying to sell people an evaluation and quote for repainting some part of their house or shed. I felt so sleazy bothering people at their houses. I would make a bad salesman. It takes a lack of integrity imo to be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You have to stop with that victim mentality. That mentality that Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrats use to manipulate you. You're equating Patrick Chewing almost dying in a horrific and cold manner to the life of every black person in the US. Not everybody's life is equal. Not every black person's life is equal, and you have to take responsibility for your own.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    My worst job ever was this college "paint" company that was a MLM pyramid scam. Basically going door to door and trying to sell people an evaluation and quote for repainting some part of their house or shed. I felt so sleazy bothering people at their houses. I would make a bad salesman. It takes a lack of integrity imo to be a good one.
    You have to be passionate about what you're selling in most cases or else you feel like you're sleazily convincing people to do things they don't want or need.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I know youre truly right about this. The only way out is to free our own mind. Mental slavery is far stronger than physical slavery. Itll have our race stuck in it for many generations as opposed to a few with physical slavery. Only we can free our own minds and me getting out the slave mentality is having better, positive thoughts instead of always thinking of my people as victims. Liberation

I have a great career now. I'm a sales leader. did all of the shitty jobs to get where I'm at now.

the shitty jobs are the ones where you develop the camaraderie and the work-ethic you need to really win. I loved door-knocking and selling ADT home security for example. shit job but a great team, so great experience overall.

Wow, that freezer must've been sturdy considering how it was able to accommodate a heavy fatso like you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

man that is rough. You were normal before the brain freeze ,
    now you are like Jstern a dumb rightard fvck.

Decent playground baller

Substitute teacher in LA.

Kids hated me, I hated them, had absolute contempt for my job which was sitting around babysitting. I yelled at a kid and got fired.

The forum redneck jizzrag obviously lacks chromosomes to act like a normal being. Thus, he does nothing here but blame and whine about a certain billionaire athlete for it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Back in the early 70's had a paper route in Milwaukee , that doubled in size, and allowed me to save a huge amount of money.
    In my district largest paper route.

Got kind of tired of it , and thought a maintenance man at a motel would be cool . They folded.
    My step fathers nephew had a car wash - worst job.

made $1.18 an hour and was banking on tips... was horrible , and barely made any money.
    Left Milwaukee and that job - best thing that ever happened.

------------------
    Last NT job was working at another Ins. company. (like a popcorn stand) compared to the high tech job I had previously.
    Employee's hated me , (probably because of where I came from)
    Stayed there 20 years and retired.
    ** It was super easy money , but just had to mentally deal with the employee's
    Last edited by Jasper; 08-29-2023 at 10:07 AM.