Default Why are Spotify playlists different on your phone than the computer (same account) ?!

I noticed sometimes it wouldn't add the created playlists or songs downloaded from my phone to the computer account...

I just noticed my Rock playlist is basically 2 different things.

On my computer theres 85 songs in there, on my phone, the same playlist has nearly 300 songs.

What the ****?

Default Re: Why are Spotify playlists different on your phone than the computer (same account

Okay so I either had to close the app on the PC and re-open it or download the new version, because downloading the new v. synchronized the two.

It could genuinely be the former, because I never shut the laptop off. I just put the screen down (how would you say this?)

Default Re: Why are Spotify playlists different on your phone than the computer (same account

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Okay so I either had to close the app on the PC and re-open it or download the new version, because downloading the new v. synchronized the two.

It could genuinely be the former, because I never shut the laptop off. I just put the screen down (how would you say this?)
    "I just closed my laptop."

As for the synching up, glad it's working now. I love Spotify and have used it for so many different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    "I just closed my laptop."

As for the synching up, glad it's working now. I love Spotify and have used it for so many different things.
    thanks

you mean like podcasts n stuff?

thanks

you mean like podcasts n stuff?
    Yes podcasts, sometimes. But also just finding new music, making playlists, finding music similar to what I like, finding any obscure song, etc. It's a great value IMO

Lol when you fold your laptop by doing that it will enter in sleep mode. Once it does this, your system will stand-by but if you leave it like that for so long it will eat up your battery's life even if your power cord is plugged to the outlet. So if you aren't going to use it, better to shut it down then instead so you can prolong the life of your battery.