NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Barkley's beef with Golden State fans. Most underrated beef in the last 15 years?

Default Re: Barkley's beef with Golden State fans. Most underrated beef in the last 15 years?

the Golden State Warriors have always been a franchise that celebrates adult tweener PFs. It probably has a lot to do with the LGBTQ population there.

I don't know, maybe it was easier for the trans to fantasize about big dudes playing football instead of basketball. But the idea of POWER FORWARD GOING TO THE RIM AND THE SLAMMA JAMMA, probably made them went for cigarettes instead of even hot dogs.

Default Re: Barkley's beef with Golden State fans. Most underrated beef in the last 15 years?

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    the Golden State Warriors have always been a franchise that celebrates adult tweener PFs. It probably has a lot to do with the LGBTQ population there.

I don't know, maybe it was easier for the trans to fantasize about big dudes playing football instead of basketball. But the idea of POWER FORWARD GOING TO THE RIM AND THE SLAMMA JAMMA, probably made them went for cigarettes instead of even hot dogs.
    Think about it though. If people started smoking hot dogs then all the cigarette companies would go out of business.

College star

That's when Barkley destroyed them in 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    That's when Barkley destroyed them in 1994.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=949IodY-PUg

Chuck and the San Antonio women beef was better.

Add another one.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I'm from the bay, but I find it hilarious.

He really ain't wrong about a lot of his points, and I prefer it over the boring analysts that give PR answers

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    He put 56 on them in the playoffs. Only a few ever did that in the playoffs.