Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Would you pick any of Luka's teammates over Curry, Klay, Dray, Poole or Wiggins?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    I am a casual i don't get it

Default Re: Would you pick any of Luka's teammates over Curry, Klay, Dray, Poole or Wiggins?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I did that to you right?

Axe with absolutely zero creativity.

I could already tell you were one of those slow ones in class.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    I did that to you right?

Axe with absolutely zero creativity.

I could already tell you were one of those slow ones in class.
    and he’s still the same obese shut in

Quote Originally Posted by MethCallboy789 View Post

Are you 12?

Weak AF!

It's like what, almost 1 in the morning? Go to bed and sleep already, you absolute buffoon.

It's like what, almost 1 in the morning? Go to bed and sleep already, you absolute buffoon.
    Triggered

Attention.

Attention.
    Attention I'm Axe, and I'm triggered.

Oof 1-minute differential.

Oof 1-minute differential.
    Why are you so scared to reply with quotes?

Don't worry I don't bite.

Oof another 1-minute differential.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    I disagree a little. Wiggins did start to change his game the year he was traded, but the previous two seasons....18 and 19...he really did not have anything you'd want on your team other than "talent' or "potential"...he took a ton of long 2's at poor efficiency, didn't attack, didn't shoot free throws well, didn't try hard, and didn't defend worth shit.

It is why Stan Van Gundy has been in shock watching this series....

Now, Wiggins deserves most of the credit for this as he started to transform his game offensively before he was traded, but the attacking / defense / confidence....Warriors definitely deserve credit for part of that as well.

We've had these debates before and don't need to rehash them, but Wiggins playing very well right now doesn't somehow change his level on the Wolves those two years...it was really bad. It is why the Warriors got him and a top 7 pick (iirc) for Russell...
    I'm sure playing in a team going for a title is also a different motivation for any player. But people acting like the Warriors took a bum and turned him into this great player is wrong. Idiots could even say his stats were better before, so the Warriors made him worse.

Lets not forget he was the number 1 draft pick over Embiid, Zach Lavine, Marcus Smart and co. He always had amazing potential. And after being a long time in the league of course he must have gotten better, he just didn't find a home before. Now, i think he fits in perfectly on this team, understands his role and is able to shine as a 3rd, 4th role. But let's not act that it's only all due to the Warriors, the guy was a number 1 draft pick and a great player before.
    Last edited by Nb1; 05-24-2022 at 05:03 AM.

Oof another 1-minute differential.
    I am Axe, I am a fat R O B O T.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    Brunson is currently better than Klay.
    Brunson's had better numbers/bigger load in these POs but I do think Klay would be a better fit with Luka as he has the championship experience and the IQ on both sides of the ball. Luka could use an off-ball threat like Klay that the defenses would have to respect at all times. Brunson's a decent shooter in his own right and can attack the rim but I'd switch him with a top 5 ATG shooter who's 5 inches taller and is still a better defensive player, it's just a better fit Luka dominating the ball.