Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rising gas prices across the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Whatever poopsie. I have work and own a motorcycle that i use to go to the bank daily but at least i'm not whining about costly gas prices. You do realize it's a world problem rn and not something statewide, right? Maybe if you only have lesser cholesterol levels you can understand me some more.
    Why do you parot bladed about this being a worldwide crisis and not exclusive to the US, like it's some significant point that makes everything OK?

Western politicians, and especially from the US, has a huge part in the current world instability.
    Ukraine HAS to be a part of NATO and the EU, no matter what feathers it ruffles in the East. And to try and make it happen, the West is currently fighting a war with Russia using Ukranian soldiers.

"Not giving up an inch if Ukraninian soil and fighting to the last man is dead" = "Any person who dies with covid is one too many".
    These radical opinions are being used the exact same way, which to garner support for extreme decisions towards something unattainable. Instead, you get a long term worldwide crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Wages are rising just not enough to keep up with inflation.

Some sectors are outpacing inflation, restaurant industry, nurses.

And another facet to this is if you are a high salary individual, and you get a 3% wage hike, that could actually be a substantial amount of money, more than enough to cover gas and other things.

I'm not trying to say things aren't bad, prices are concerning, but wages are also rising to some degree.
    How is LowIQoffthecourt wrong on every topic just like AlwaysWrongbladefd? You two are definitely suckers and losers in real life. Inflation is easily over 35%...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Why do you parot bladed about this being a worldwide crisis and not exclusive to the US, like it's some significant point that makes everything OK?

Western politicians, and especially from the US, has a huge part in the current world instability.
    Ukraine HAS to be a part of NATO and the EU, no matter what feathers it ruffles in the East. And to try and make it happen, the West is currently fighting a war with Russia using Ukranian soldiers.

"Not giving up an inch if Ukraninian soil and fighting to the last man is dead" = "Any person who dies with covid is one too many".
    These radical opinions are being used the exact same way, which to garner support for extreme decisions towards something unattainable. Instead, you get a long term worldwide crisis.
    So what should happen instead? Try and impeach the head of the current administration? Is there even any possibility to it nowadays?

And i didn't say it's ok too. You guys otoh ranted about lockdowns before and not being able to roam freely as y'all desire. Then now that everything's slowly going back to normal (albeit with costs), y'all still ranting shit.

Oh and what about ukraine? Idk. You guys seem to know much about this war that you're paranoid it's still happening. Just chill tf out because it's not the end of the world yet, you know. Maybe you can also try to help russia by volunteering for them in the battle.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Loving my prius now

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Loving my prius now

These prices are f*cking crazy. Good thing I've been WFH the last 2+ years, but we just got a work email stating we have to go back to the office by September.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I laugh at corrupt politicians blaming other politicians for the inflation as well as the driving force of gas prices.

They will never admit we (as in rich, poor , middle class) are all in it together.

world crisis = Russia

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

New record high today for June 8th, 2022. This is what you monkeys get for voting Democrat.

Funny thing is, you'll be stupid enough to vote Democrat again in 2024 because you're addicted to suffering.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    New record high today for June 8th, 2022. This is what you monkeys get for voting Democrat.

Funny thing is, you'll be stupid enough to vote Democrat again in 2024 because you're addicted to suffering.
    confirmed = idiot.
    Vote for Trump again and see where that gets us...

1) Either the Arib's will jack the prices higher after Trump buffaloed not only them , but also poopsie , on how much oil USA is sitting on.
    2) Our country will look like a mind field , after Trump digs the whole fvckin country up, to prove to himself and dust off his hands " sorry
    I thought we had boat loads of oil , I am headed back to my Florida pristine mansion"
    Last edited by Jasper; 06-09-2022 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    confirmed = idiot.

1) Either the Arib's will jack the prices higher after Trump buffaloed not only them , but also poopsie , on how much oil USA is sitting on.
    2) Our country will look like a mind field , after Trump digs the whole fvckin country up, to prove to himself and dust off his hands " sorry
    I thought we had boat loads of oil , I am headed back to my Florida pristine mansion"
    If only jasper would take all this hatred out on this joke of an administration instead of constantly making excuses for it

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    confirmed = idiot.

Ahhh Jasper, you're always good for the laughs you old and senile son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Democrats are idiots but come on, man. Don't you remember when gas prices skyrocketed under GWB?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Democrats are idiots but come on, man. Don't you remember when gas prices skyrocketed under GWB?
    That's Whataboutism 101. The point is, they're at the highest levels they've ever been in history. Gas has never been this higher. PERIOD. So let's take what you said at face value. Gas prices were extremely high towards the end of Bush's term when we had a Recession. So shouldn't our leaders do something to prevent something like this from happening again? Can you agree to that? So here we are 14 years later and our leaders have done nothing to remedy it. These vipers literally want you to have two car payments. The car payment of the car that uses gasoline now, and the car payment of the new electric car they want you to get so that you don't have to purchase costly gasoline. That's their solution to this. I'm sorry, but that's unacceptable. You are not going to turn a bustling country of 350 million people completely reliant on Green energy overnight. You need fuel. Period. And from what I've read, the damage done to the Earth just to create these batteries in these cars far outweighs the damage done by drilling for a natural resource in oil.

What are Democrats doing right now to help ease the pain of costly gasoline? What is their plan? I don't care what Bush did. Don't care what Obama did. Don't care what Trump did. What are the Democrats doing right now? They control all sectors of government. What are they doing? From the looks of it....not a goddamn thing.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 06-09-2022 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    let's go into lockdowns and shut down our economy said demoRATS

let's donate 40 billion to ukraine under massive inflation too

let's not drill our own oil either

saudi arabia thinks we're a bunch of buffoons literally, "they have more oil than we do, but they won't even drill it LOL"

what did lockdowns achieve? Covid still went HAM and AND our economy is crippled, nice work gentlemen
    I agree.

Listening to stupid political medical hacks with what to do with the economy was the dumbest thing we ever did as humans.

Nearly hung ourselves with our own rope.