Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anyone here dreamed of a man in a hat,

who is demonic, and if not demonic, at least of evil nature? Representing something dark?

Default Re: Has anyone here dreamed of a man in a hat,

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    who is demonic, and if not demonic, at least of evil nature? Representing something dark?
    No but I once had a really horrible nightmare that freaked me out because of the surrounding circumstances. About 15 years ago my nephew was about 5 years old and ever since he was little, he would get spooked by entities we couldn't see but he would describe in great detail what he would see. Don't know if you believe in that stuff but I was a skeptic back then but I do believe in it now after having witnessed what I can only describe as a series of paranormal activities (a few years after this episode). Anyways there was this guy who lived in the next apartment whom people referred to as el doctor (this was in Mexico), this guy dabbled in black magic no doubt, people would go see him for "healing". He had a big statue of la Santa Muerte (google it) in his living room, the Catholic Church is vehemently against this practice. One night when me and my wife stayed overnight, I had the worst dream I ever had, it wasn't really graphic at all, I was standing on top a big black void and as I was staring into it, I was overcome with an enormous sense of dread and sadness and I could barely make out a pair of menacing red eyes. It was awful and I felt like I was being pulled in. Then suddenly I heard a little kid cry and I awoke from my nightmare shook af. My nephew was crying in the next room, he woke me from my dream. Next morning my sister in law (his mom) told me my nephew sensed an evil presence and that's why he started crying. That scared the shit out of me, it's too much of a coincidence, I NEVER have those kinds of dreams.

I believe that idiot neighbor might've opened a portal and something evil was lurking in those apartments. It always gave me the creeps being there after that night. Thankfully my sister in law moved out not too long after and my nephew now grown up hasn't had anymore strange shit happen to him although it gradually decreased as he got older, I believe the last time he saw something paranormal was when he was about 12 or 13 years old. No man in a hat but I thought I'd share...do you believe in demonic entities?
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-07-2022 at 09:59 AM.

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Hello.
    To quote Maynard James Keenan...

"Breathe in union
    So as one survive
    Another day and season
    Silence, legion, save your poison
    Silence, legion, stay out of my way!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    To quote Maynard James Keenan...

"Breathe in union
    So as one survive
    Another day and season
    Silence, legion, save your poison
    Silence, legion, stay out of my way!"
    Reading the great philosopher's work can be beneficial for your mind. Unlike listening to Tool.

Reading the great philosopher's work can be beneficial for your mind. Unlike listening to Tool.
    Nay, reading MJK lyrics while taking in the sonic experience of his band is a total mindfukk, and mind altering drugs not necessary but certainly not unwelcome

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    No but I once had a really horrible nightmare that freaked me out because of the surrounding circumstances. About 15 years ago my nephew was about 5 years old and ever since he was little, he would get spooked by entities we couldn't see but he would describe in great detail what he would see. Don't know if you believe in that stuff but I was a skeptic back then but I do believe in it now after having witnessed what I can only describe as a series of paranormal activities (a few years after this episode). Anyways there was this guy who lived in the next apartment whom people referred to as el doctor (this was in Mexico), this guy dabbled in black magic no doubt, people would go see him for "healing". He had a big statue of la Santa Muerte (google it) in his living room, the Catholic Church is vehemently against this practice. One night when me and my wife stayed overnight, I had the worst dream I ever had, it wasn't really graphic at all, I was standing on top a big black void and as I was staring into it, I was overcome with an enormous sense of dread and sadness and I could barely make out a pair of menacing red eyes. It was awful and I felt like I was being pulled in. Then suddenly I heard a little kid cry and I awoke from my nightmare shook af. My nephew was crying in the next room, he woke me from my dream. Next morning my sister in law (his mom) told me my nephew sensed an evil presence and that's why he started crying. That scared the shit out of me, it's too much of a coincidence, I NEVER have those kinds of dreams.

I believe that idiot neighbor might've opened a portal and something evil was lurking in those apartments. It always gave me the creeps being there after that night. Thankfully my sister in law moved out not too long after and my nephew now grown up hasn't had anymore strange shit happen to him although it gradually decreased as he got older, I believe the last time he saw something paranormal was when he was about 12 or 13 years old. No man in a hat but I thought I'd share...do you believe in demonic entities?
    Dark and demonic entities exist all around us. When Satan fell, he fell to Earth. The true believers in Jesus Christ our savior are always protected from evil, but that doesn't mean that one should ever let their guard down. Evil is meant to corrupt. To tempt. To possess. And man, believe me when I tell you guys this, but there are some people that you can just sense are evil. And not even by noticing anything that they've done. Just by that invisible aura and by your own intuition. It's an incredible feeling. More spiritual people will understand and agree, but I have always been able to sense that shit.

Every night I say a prayer to Jesus and to St. Michael for protection. It's a security blanket of faith and a reminder that even in the darkest corners of the world or even in the darkest corners of your mind (if you are going through shit and you are depressed), there is always light. There is always salvation.

No one?

Apparently a lot of people have had this dream.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I used to have reoccurring nightmares about a man in a hat. In those dreams I'd always be in creepy boiler room. And he was always wearing a ratty old red and green sweater. He had these long creepy finger nails and would rub them up against the metal in the boiler room.

Scccreeeeeeeetch!!!

Sometimes I would wake up with cuts on my arms. Crazy stuff.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I used to have reoccurring nightmares about a man in a hat. In those dreams I'd always be in creepy boiler room. And he was always wearing a ratty old red and green sweater. He had these long creepy finger nails and would rub them up against the metal in the boiler room.

Scccreeeeeeeetch!!!

Sometimes I would wake up with cuts on my arms. Crazy stuff.
    Thanks for sharing but we could already tell your lack of grasp on reality from your previous posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The true believers in Jesus Christ our savior are always protected from evil
    lmao

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

lmao
    You're an evil son of a bitch. God will not be kind to you when your day comes.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Have you ever seen the clown in Walmart who hides from gay people?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    No one?

Apparently a lot of people have had this dream.
    It's the personification of Death. I once had that dream when I was 17 and suffering from Insomnia.

Why am I evil, Patrick "Death to Liberalism Nuke China" Chewing?

I don't want to slaughter innocent civilians, snowflake. Maybe instead of building that "man cave" you should have kept that money aside for the OBVIOUS?