Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Ukrainian Boxer Holds Nazi Flag While Accepting Medal

So by supporting "the current thing" which in this instance is Ukraine, all those supporters of "the current thing" are essentially supporting Nazism.

Birds of a feather...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Shut the **** up you limp dick loser. This war is causing famine around the poor parts of the world and people are literally dying because of it.
    Every single piece of heavy Ukrainian equipment from their own stockpile is in use right now, which means that the war would have already ended if it wasn't for western intervention.

Every day the war keeps.going, essential protein and fat products especially will become more expensive.
    Your argument for it all being good is that Russia will become weaker, well what that going to do for your life in the future? You think there'll be a new war after where they get fully taken out?

All we've done is remove Russian natural resources from the western market, setting it up so there's less of everything and causing suffering. None of it prevented Ukraine getting destroyed and no one is removing Putin in Russia.

My last girlfriend was Ukrainian and I've had more to do with that country than you ever will. She was anti vax as well, like two thirds of that country btw.

You spread literal disinformation yourself while accusing others with a difference of opinion of doing the same, filthy loser.
    OK, Russian bot. So we should let Russia take back whatever territory they want to have from the Soviet days even if it's now a separate democratic nation. Great idea.

just to let it be known where i stand personally, i support the ukrainian people and their plight. these people's lives have been upended and ripped to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So by supporting "the current thing" which in this instance is Ukraine, all those supporters of "the current thing" are essentially supporting Nazism.

Birds of a feather...
    You're an idiot.

What do the modern Ukrainian NAZIs like? Do they still hate Jews? Or do they just take the original Nazi philosophy but without its more racist components?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    OK, Russian bot. So we should let Russia take back whatever territory they want to have from the Soviet days even if it's now a separate democratic nation. Great idea.
    You really don't have any kind of big picture view do you?
    You talk about this as if Putin just woke up one day and said hey, I want the territory back that was part of the Soviet Union..
    Are you really that retarded that you can't see that this is a war between the US and Russia, with Ukraine being the current physical battlefield?
    We were trying to take Ukraine, make it part of Ameican imperialism through Nato, Russia decided to fight for it.

All of yours, OTC, Jasper and others dumbass post over the last months about how Russia is losing or weakening in one way or another, you guys were just spreading US propaganda - made up shit.

Here's the latest update from Nato secretary and it's just like I said it would become many months ago, a conflict manifested for the long term, killing tons of people around the world through famine and lowering the quality of life for people like you and me.
    Sadly, by now your brain has even conditioned to support this indefinitely and there's no turning back for you.

The West must prepare to continue supporting Ukraine in a war lasting for years, Nato's chief has warned.

Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said the costs of war were high, but the price of letting Moscow achieve its military goals was even greater.

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has also warned of a longer-term conflict.

And in a stark warning, the newly appointed head of the British Army said the UK and allies needed to be capable of winning a ground war with Russia.
    Mr Stoltenberg and Mr Johnson said sending more weapons would make a victory for Ukraine more likely.

"We must prepare for the fact that it could take years. We must not let up in supporting Ukraine," the Nato chief said in an interview with German newspaper Bild.

"Even if the costs are high, not only for military support, also because of rising energy and food prices."
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...e-61856144.amp

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Every time I see these flags I go into full Hillary mode...

You don't have to defend Russia 24/7. You were defending Russia before they even went into Ukraine. You have been cheerleading Russia for multiple years. Why don't you just move to Russia?

People knew Russia would eventually win, but Ukraine did hold its own for muuuuch longer than anyone expected & still is holding.

You don't have to defend Russia 24/7. You were defending Russia before they even went into Ukraine. You have been cheerleading Russia for multiple years. Why don't you just move to Russia?

People knew Russia would eventually win, but Ukraine did hold its own for muuuuch longer than anyone expected & still is holding.
    I cheerlead for peace instead of conflict, but nice troll job.

Why are you talking about the conflict in past tense like it's over though? Read the quote from the head Nato spokesperson above you retarded ****.

Here's a guy extreme like you bladed, but on the other side of the spectrum and apparently he lives in Ukraine. I pray you're both wrong, him in what he thinks/claims is going to happen, and you for hoping what you want to have happen.

I always find it fu**ing hilarious when people from other countries bitch about racism in the United States when we are light years ahead of every country.

If a black guy walks around China or Ukraine people will shit their pants.

The U.S. is such a melting pot (especially if you live in Sunny California like me) that you can literally see 20 races just walking into a Target. In most other Countries around the world they are highly concentrated with very particular races. Shit is just hilarious.

I cheerlead for peace instead of conflict, but nice troll job.

Why are you talking about the conflict in past tense like it's over though? Read the quote from the head Nato spokesperson above you retarded ****.
    Ukraine saying they won't join NATO was not going to stop the attack. Putin had the invasion planned months ahead of time, amassing tens of thousands of troops for war. He was making absurd demands that had no chance of passing (1. never accept Ukraine into NATO, 2. pull back NATO from Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, 3. Ukraine to permanently give up Donbas & Crimea claims, 4. stop US missile deployment into Europe). You make it sound like #1 was all Putin ever demanded for peace. Only a Russian shill would say #1 was all Putin wanted, and he would have pulled back. He even went into a rant in one of his early February speeches on how Ukraine belongs to Russia and it was taken from them. He wanted it back in the hands of Russia. That reason has nothing to do with NATO.

It's not over yet ofc (hence "still is holding". I don't think Ukraine can hold forever even with Western assistance. I don't think Ukraine has enough troops to fight years as the article states.

You really don't have any kind of big picture view do you?
    You talk about this as if Putin just woke up one day and said hey, I want the territory back that was part of the Soviet Union..
    Are you really that retarded that you can't see that this is a war between the US and Russia, with Ukraine being the current physical battlefield?
    We were trying to take Ukraine, make it part of Ameican imperialism through Nato, Russia decided to fight for it.

All of yours, OTC, Jasper and others dumbass post over the last months about how Russia is losing or weakening in one way or another, you guys were just spreading US propaganda - made up shit.

Here's the latest update from Nato secretary and it's just like I said it would become many months ago, a conflict manifested for the long term, killing tons of people around the world through famine and lowering the quality of life for people like you and me.
    Sadly, by now your brain has even conditioned to support this indefinitely and there's no turning back for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...e-61856144.amp
    I first started noticing Blade around August of last year, and it was like, "Omg, this mother ****er is an asshole." He was repeating all of Joe Biden's and CNN's talking points to the T. I thought he was consciously trolling. But then I realized, noticed, that he seems to be a little bit mentally ill. I won't say a lot, but a little mentally ill. And so I always take that into account and so find him less annoying.

So I understand your frustration, and I'm glad that you see him as a dumb ass, have disdain for him, so that you could put him in his place. Hopefully he'll learn from it. I'm so accepting of the mental illness that I end up just letting him repeat what CNN and MSNBC told him, with very little motivation to correct him. And it's not good to let anyone who says the things he says have zero resistance.

Ukraine saying they won't join NATO was not going to stop the attack. Putin had the invasion planned months ahead of time, amassing tens of thousands of troops for war. He was making absurd demands that had no chance of passing (1. never accept Ukraine into NATO, 2. pull back NATO from Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, 3. Ukraine to permanently give up Donbas & Crimea claims, 4. stop US missile deployment into Europe). You make it sound like #1 was all Putin ever demanded for peace. Only a Russian shill would say #1 was all Putin wanted, and he would have pulled back. He even went into a rant in one of his early February speeches on how Ukraine belongs to Russia and it was taken from them. He wanted it back in the hands of Russia. That reason has nothing to do with NATO.

It's not over yet ofc (hence "still is holding". I don't think Ukraine can hold forever even with Western assistance. I don't think Ukraine has enough troops to fight years as the article states.
    You're right that empty words wouldn't have made a difference, only action would.

You're talking about months? Obviously Putin spent time setting up his troops, because he was planning to attack.
    But this shit goes back more than a decade, like I said, you have zero sense of the big picture. This is about naval access to hot water and US missiles in Ukraine.
    It went away during Trump because he didn't give a shit about Ukraine, but old foreign policies came back with Biden and a new push was made for Ukraine to join.

This isn't a real anything goes war as you imagine it either. If it was, Kyiv would have been bombed senseless, instead Ben Stiller is doing photo ops walking about in the city. But since you haven't read anyone questioning that little weird thing on CNN or in The Atlantic, the thought about why that is, sn't a question that your brain can comprehend, because your brain is nothing but a blank canvass for US politicians to paint on.

And **** your fake ass hypocrisy, why don't you want the people and countries responsible for bombing Libya and putting millions of people there on the run to be held responsible? In fact you've expressed the exact opposite by going so far as to VOTE for them to lead the country.