Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default TheMan get in here and tell us what the hell is happening in Mexico

My gf always tells me that if you don't buy drugs or start trouble then the narcos won't bother you in Mexico. Now she's like uhmm things have changed

Default Re: TheMan get in here and tell us what the hell is happening in Mexico

We need more of that in America

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Construye ese muro!

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

the next morning after all the fallout mexico sent their most elite unit, GAFE soldiers, they're a tier 1 unit.

very badass soldiers that never lose to the cartel. my uncle was one. he'd tell me stories of they would just get dropped off in the jungle and go arrest cartel people and burn down weed crops.

mexico knows they can't let their tourist industry get fvcked with, so they'll gain control quickly.

She watches the news. So I'm guessing she knows what she's talking about. She says innocent people are being killed and over 100 Oxxo stores have been burned to the ground.

Reports are that innocent civilians were purposely shot at by cartels with 12 dead and hundreds injured. At least of 2 days ago. Body count might be higher now. I'll ask her when I see her at the house

I honestly didn't know about this until right now.

Fortunately there is zero cartel violence where I'm at...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

you live in Pomona California bro

President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Friday condemned the violence. It is the second time this week that criminal groups traditionally associated with the drug trade have paralyzed Mexican cities by turning their firepower on civilians and businesses.

“It wasn’t just an attack between two different groups,” Lopez Obrador said at a press conference. “It reached the point where they started shooting at civilians, at innocent people. That’s the saddest part of this situation.”
    https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2022...ing-civilians/

My gf says the whole almost the whole frontera was on lockdown at night until yesterday.

The Tijuana mayor has some huge boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    you live in Pomona California bro
    I actually was in Azusa with my aunt for a few months, I'm in Queretaro, MX right now. If I cared enough, I would take a photo of a landmark with an identifier with ISH but I don't care that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2022...ing-civilians/

My gf says the whole almost the whole frontera was on lockdown at night until yesterday.

The Tijuana mayor has some huge boobs.
    I actually did see some headlines on YouTube news the other day but I didn't care enough to view it. I don't watch news as much as I should and as I used too TBH

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    so it actually wasn't fighting over territory, a CNJG boss was arrested in Jalisco so as a response, they coordinated simultaneous attacks across several states to get attention. that's probably why no one died, it was just to make a statement.
    Didnt the same thing happen a year or two ago in a town in central mexico? I remember there was a youtube video of the cartel terrorizing that town in pickup truck with a .50 cal mounted in the bed

I actually was in Azusa with my aunt for a few months, I'm in Queretaro, MX right now. If I cared enough, I would take a photo of a landmark with an identifier with ISH but I don't care that much.
    I thought you said you were from Monterey or Nuevo Leon, or something. Maybe it was someone else I'm thinking of

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I thought you said you were from Monterey or Nuevo Leon, or something. Maybe it was someone else I'm thinking of
    Definitely someone else, I was born in Chicago, my fam is from Michoacan, I've lived in SoCal and San Antonio, with my wife in TJ and currently in Queretaro.