Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Europen union inflation at 8.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I love how these Liberal morons pretend to think there's nothing the United States can do right now to help inflation here at home. Their answer to inflation and to the suffering of millions is to say "Well, every other country is experiencing inflation uh huh huh derp".

There is something America can do for itself. It is to raise interest rates. Go look at how many rate hikes we have had since April and the latest rate hike percent.

The only thing I would say is that it should have begun in January. Feds waited a few months too long, but that is me speaking in hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    There is something America can do for itself. It is to raise interest rates. Go look at how many rate hikes we have had since April and the latest rate hike percent.

The only thing I would say is that it should have begun in January. Feds waited a few months too long, but that is me speaking in hindsight.
    Wrong, as usual by AlwaysWrongBladefd. Interest rate hikes won't matter if the Racist joe biden administration continues to talk about printing multiple multi-trillion dollar bills. We sitting here in 2022 and nothing is built, nothing is back, and absolutely nothing is better.

Also, there's been numerous interest rate hikes in the last 6 months yet inflation hasn't slowed down as the REAL inflation number is closing in on 40%-57.5% in the same time period. I hope there's a lot more interest rate hikes though, AND zero talks of printing many multi-trillion dollar bills. The joecession is here, and I'm LOL'ing at how much it's going to hurt the likes of AlwaysWrongbladefd, LowIQoffthecourt, RacistJasper, MSNBCLegend32, and of course MorbidlyObeseAxe.
    Last edited by AKA_AAP; 06-18-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

You are a moron.
    He really is

You are a moron.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    He really is
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    He really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Anyone who thinks the real inflation number is around 8% is an absolute moron dumb**** that's no smarter than the people that think Biden caused all of this. Equally retarded people.
    As you probably know, the way CPI is calculated, they take a whole bunch (lots) of random products/services and tally the average change in pricing by the month. It's not possible to consider all products across the entire nation unfortunately, and last I checked the products don't change by the month. CPI estimates something around 9% last I checked? I have seen some foods go from say costing $3 to $5. That would be an increase of 60%. However, I don't think that is the norm. We are not in hyperinflation territory, not even close.

Regardless, what do you think the real inflation number is at?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

As you probably know, the way CPI is calculated, they take a whole bunch (lots) of random products/services and tally the average change in pricing by the month. It's not possible to consider all products across the entire nation unfortunately, and last I checked the products don't change by the month. CPI estimates something around 9% last I checked? I have seen some foods go from say costing $3 to $5. That would be an increase of 60%. However, I don't think that is the norm. We are not in hyperinflation territory, not even close.

Regardless, what do you think the real inflation number is at?
    It's not there are lots of items that haven't seen dramatic increase in price.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the inflation rate is calculated against the same time last year. So last year at this time the inflation rate was 5.4%. This year it is 8.6%. That is a 14.0% rise over two years and many are internalizing today's prices vs pre-covid.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Biden has nothing to do with anything.

There is a powerful globalist coalition that calls all the shots. They are intentionally tanking world currencies to usher in a one world digital wallet and ID system.
    Yes. Meanwhile idiots like Patrick Chewing are trying to start a civil and destroy the place they live.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    I wonder how many legit posters post here that don't hide behind cowardly alts.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

You are not getting "robbed" at the pump. You're paying full market price for a commodity.

If you love capitalism so much then STFU.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alt AKA_AARP View Post
    Wrong, as usual by AlwaysWrongBladefd. Interest rate hikes won't matter if the Racist joe biden administration continues to talk about printing multiple multi-trillion dollar bills. We sitting here in 2022 and nothing is built, nothing is back, and absolutely nothing is better.

Also, there's been numerous interest rate hikes in the last 6 months yet inflation hasn't slowed down as the REAL inflation number is closing in on 40%-57.5% in the same time period. I hope there's a lot more interest rate hikes though, AND zero talks of printing many multi-trillion dollar bills. The joecession is here, and I'm LOL'ing at how much it's going to hurt the likes of AlwaysWrongbladefd, LowIQoffthecourt, RacistJasper, MSNBCLegend32, and of course MorbidlyObeseAxe.
    Since economic policies take a couple of years to shift, the reality is that we are still in the OPOTUS economy. The question is, why didn’t the inept Drumpft administration see this coming, and take action to inhibit it?

If MAGAS are upset with how much you pay for gas, remember 203 House Republicans voted against the Consumer Fuel and Price Gouging Prevention Act.

Republicans you have met the enemy and it is you.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I wonder how many legit posters post here that don't hide behind cowardly alts.
    32000+ post isn't brave, it just shows you have no life.

MAGAS should STFU about gas prices if they love capitalism so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    32000+ post isn't brave, it just shows you have no life.