Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Some images of Pro-Choice rallies across America

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Vaccine mandates weren't anywhere near a SCOTUS ruling.

Was anyone in here mandated the vaccine? Didn't think so.

The other thing is that there really weren't that many in the left who were pushing for all out nation wide mandate. That's an extremist take. The average liberal wasn't pushing that stance.

I doubt anyone can even find a thread in here with the opinion that the entire country should be mandated the vaccine.
    I don't think anyone on ish supported vaccine mandate. It was the anti-vaccine idiots who kept posting rage posts against the boogeyman that did not exist.

Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I don't think anyone on ish supported vaccine mandate. It was the anti-vaccine idiots who kept posting rage posts against the boogeyman that did not exist.
    Exactly. No one was actually pushing a nation wide vaccine mandate.

They pushed the fear of mandates because they read the conspiracies and bit hard.

Microchips

Population control

Sheeps don't see it coming

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Republicans are claiming that their taking away abortion rights will be soon forgotten and not a campaign issue.

You can tell they are running scared.

Exactly. No one was actually pushing a nation wide vaccine mandate.

They pushed the fear of mandates because they read the conspiracies and bit hard.

Microchips

Population control

Sheeps don't see it coming

Nobody? Really? Are you serious?

Supreme Court blocks Biden Covid vaccine mandate for businesses

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/13/supr...-mandates.html

but I guess I could've just decided to not have have a job had the Supreme Court not worked in my favor.

Imagine being mandated to take an UNPROVEN vaccine every year for something that posses very little threat... just so you can pay your bills.

Secondly... the types of conspiracy theories you here about are the ones Big Tech does NOT censor.

you still think the virus came from a dirty market? Or should we censor people for stating the obvious: That it probably leaked from a lab.

Not only did it leak from lab,.... but are all those gain-of-function research debates just more wacky nonsense?

So because somebody had a ridiculous microchip theory, suddenly the thousands of doctors and nurses speaking out are in the same boat?

Do the VAERS statistics not even matter at this point? ..... or does that fall in the same category of population control nonsense?

Third... if you want to have an Abortion... You can take your ass to California... or learn how to use birth control maybe?

Fourth.... who's the one pushing Fear? Conspiracy Theorists pushed FEAR of MANDATES???? Lmao. I can't.

So people that don't believe the bull$hit are really just pushing a fear campaign,.... not the Media, Not Government, not the politicians... it's those damn-good-for-nothing conspiracy theorists that need to stop spreading fear.

As if the Far Left isn't doing everything in their power to get minorities to fear the White Supremacy Boogeyman. The entire Democratic platform is fear-driven.

Here's a Far Left idea... Let's socialize trillions upon trillions of dollars and continue to complain about the wealth gap being so big and why the middle class is eroding.

Fifth... USA is the only country that matters during a Global Pandemic. What happened in Australia, Canada, or Israel does not matter.

also... this 35 second video is gold: Here is your Hero Democrats.

There is absolutely no bigger sheep than a Democrat, except for an old Democrat.

how does the saying go?

'If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative When Old, You Have No Brain'

you've been tricked into hating everything you should embrace.

You hate capitalism, nationalism, patriotism, strong borders, straight white men,... you want to defund the police and defend the worst kind of criminals, and at the same time take away our right to bear arms.

And finally, after desperately trying to mandate the vaccine, you're now in the streets crying because you can't abort the life of your unborn child.

It's just getting sad and pathetic at this point.

Like honestly, I can't even discuss politics anymore... it's pointless and a complete waste of my time and energy.

Over half of the nation has gone full-retard. The quicker we accept that fact of life, the better.

You can't fix stupid.... so why even make the attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

but I guess I could've just decided to not have have a job had the Supreme Court not worked in my favor.

Imagine being mandated to take an UNPROVEN vaccine every year for something that posses very little threat... just so you can pay your bills.

Secondly... the types of conspiracy theories you here about are the ones Big Tech does NOT censor.

you still think the virus came from a dirty market? Or should we censor people for stating the obvious: That it probably leaked from a lab.

Not only did it leak from lab,.... but are all those gain-of-function research debates just more wacky nonsense?

So because somebody had a ridiculous microchip theory, suddenly the thousands of doctors and nurses speaking out are in the same boat?

Do the VAERS statistics not even matter at this point? ..... or does that fall in the same category of population control nonsense?

Third... if you want to have an Abortion... You can take your ass to California... or learn how to use birth control maybe?

Fourth.... who's the one pushing Fear? Conspiracy Theorists pushed FEAR of MANDATES???? Lmao. I can't.

So people that don't believe the bull$hit are really just pushing a fear campaign,.... not the Media, Not Government, not the politicians... it's those damn-good-for-nothing conspiracy theorists that need to stop spreading fear.

As if the Far Left isn't doing everything in their power to get minorities to fear the White Supremacy Boogeyman. The entire Democratic platform is fear-driven.

Here's a Far Left idea... Let's socialize trillions upon trillions of dollars and continue to complain about the wealth gap being so big and why the middle class is eroding.

Fifth... USA is the only country that matters during a Global Pandemic. What happened in Australia, Canada, or Israel does not matter.

There is absolutely no bigger sheep than a Democrat, except for an old Democrat.

how does the saying go?

'If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative When Old, You Have No Brain'

You hate capitalism, nationalism, patriotism, strong borders, straight white men,... you want to defund the police and defend the worst kind of criminals, and at the same time take away our right to bear arms.

And finally, after desperately trying to mandate the vaccine, you're now in the streets crying because you can't abort the life of your unborn child.

Lets end this right here

Great college starter

how does the saying go?

Dude you are just a Republican. As edgy and “woke” you think you are, you are just a Republican. As bad and just as sheepish as a Democrat. Police? Borders? Capitalism? Strong white men? Nationalism? Patriotism? Big LOL. Straight up clown. Might as well be a libtard yelling all their dumbass catchphrases. Science! Love! Black Lives Matter! Lmao.

Oh wait.... I forgot the defense to this argument.

If Voter ID Laws are racist (another classic moment for Democrats)... I can only imagine what the far left has to say about birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Dude you are just a Republican. As edgy and “woke” you think you are, you are just a Republican. As bad and just as sheepish as a Democrat. Police? Borders? Capitalism? Strong white men? Nationalism? Patriotism? Big LOL. Straight up clown. Might as well be a libtard yelling all their dumbass catchphrases. Science! Love! Black Lives Matter! Lmao.

I'm not even a Republican...

Honestly, Trump wouldn't have been so damn popular if the Left wasn't as bat$hit crazy as they are... you almost had no choice but to vote for Trump in 2016.

But they want us to blame Russia??? LMAO.... It's not what Trump or Russia did that got him elected... it was the complete insanity coming from the Blue Side that allowed him to become President.

.... and I didn't say STRONG white men, I said STRAIGHT White Men (who also happen to be Christian)... but even Masculinity it's self has been demonized by the left so STRONG men in general applies.

The guy who has posted bs conspiracy theory after bs conspiracy theory for years is lashing out calling everyone else crazy.

Let's look at this first. Did you even bother to read the link? Do you even know what Bidens "mandate" was? Or do you just know the conspiracies are out to get you?

"Vaccine or test"

The mandated was to get vaccined OR TEST YOURSELF FOR COVID.

No one forced to take the scary but absolutely harmless vaccine.

Far cry from forced child birth but you don't have to give birth so don't worry.

No one "forced" anyone to take the vaccine because outright forcing would have been unconstitutional and would have also violated the Nuremberg Code.

Short of forcing, there was no shortage of coercion, bullying, threatening, even bribery. People lost jobs over this bs. It would be comical if it wasn't so downright evil.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    No one "forced" anyone to take the vaccine because outright forcing would have been unconstitutional and would have also violated the Nuremberg Code.

Short of forcing, there was no shortage of coercion, bullying, threatening, even bribery. People lost jobs over this bs. It would be comical if it wasn't so downright evil.
    Very few actually lost their jobs and all the "bullying" was invented by YOU.

No one bullied you *****

Meanwhile some 17 year old girl is being thrown in prison for murder because she got knocked up at a party Saturday night while she was drunk off her ass.

Very few actually lost their jobs and all the "bullying" was invented by YOU.

No one bullied you *****

Meanwhile some 17 year old girl is being thrown in prison for murder because she got knocked up at a party Saturday night while she was drunk off her ass.
    proof of girl going to jail for murder.

These are some outlandish accusations. I need proof before I decide to continue with this debate with you.

Right now there are 25 states where abortion will be a felony and some carry a max 99-year prison sentence.

12 of those states have no exceptions made for rape or incest.

That means a woman can be raped and then forced to have the rapist's child and die giving birth to that child all while the rapist drinks a beer.

Those states are literally protecting the rapist more than the woman who was raped.

JohnnyHick was bullied online for being anti-vax though. Poor guy I hope's okay.