Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Some images of Pro-Choice rallies across America

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Truth. But both sides are super hypocritical in the same way.

My body my choice- except we are going to force you to take this vaccine.

We want our freedoms! You can’t force people to think the same as you! -except women, we control your body(and your babies)
    I think the problem here is that not many were actually forced to vaccinate. There were people in healthcare and other sectors that would have lost their job over it but even that is not a real mandate.

With this you have one group pushing their religion on another group.

"CHOICE" is the magic word here.

If you think abortion is wrong and pisses Jesus off? Great don't get one then. But don't force that on an entire population because the science of it goes over your head.
    Last edited by Off the Court; 06-27-2022 at 06:18 PM.

The other angle of hypocrisy here is the right's view on immigration. Where they want already born humans and children to be denied life in the US. There is no angle where it makes sense.

Unwanted children are more likely to become criminals. They can not work and are an extreme strain on the economy. And there are simply much more of them. 70 million abortions since RvW.

Imagine if those 70 million were part of this population of just 320 million total. This country would be one giant homeless shelter. It would be a 3rd world. All because of religious sheep. We would be the middle east, only way more guns.

This is where we are headed.

And one last point while I'm in here.

All moral arguments aside.

Our Supreme Court shouldn't be making ANY medical decisions for us, they are not doctors.

Child birth is serious shit and many women die doing it.

Doctors need to be making the call here. Not Clarence Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I think the problem here is that not many were actually forced to vaccinate. There were people in healthcare and other sectors that would have lost their job over it but even that is not a real mandate.

With this you have one group pushing their religion on another group.

"CHOICE" is the magic word here.

If you think abortion is wrong and pisses Jesus off? Great don't get one then. But don't force that on an entire population because the science of it goes over your head.
    Take this vaccine or lose your job/livelihood is 100% a forced mandate.

You don’t think both sides are hypocritical?

It’s the same exact thing. Both side are moronic.

Clarence Thomas.
    the dude's a straight up fuc*ing troglodyte. thomas wants to revisit gay marriage. he wants to revisit the case on the right to contraception. he wants to revisit the SODOMY case lol... clarence thomas wants to ban oral & 4nal sex. he thinks the minimum wage and the ban on all-white lunch counters are unconstitutional.

And one last point while I'm in here.

All moral arguments aside.

Our Supreme Court shouldn't be making ANY medical decisions for us, they are not doctors.

Child birth is serious shit and many women die doing it.

Doctors need to be making the call here. Not Clarence Thomas.
    You are correct. The supreme court should not be legislating

there was a federal mandate, but it was a 'soft' mandate. if you're working for a company with over a hundred emplyees, you need to get either vaccinated or tested weekly. i can't speak on state & local mandates though. i think some of the most liberal cities went pretty hard on that in regard to municipal workers. i know chicago was pretty strict.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The other angle of hypocrisy here is the right's view on immigration. Where they want already born humans and children to be denied life in the US. There is no angle where it makes sense.

Unwanted children are more likely to become criminals. They can not work and are an extreme strain on the economy. And there are simply much more of them. 70 million abortions since RvW.

Imagine if those 70 million were part of this population of just 320 million total. This country would be one giant homeless shelter. It would be a 3rd world. All because of religious sheep. We would be the middle east, only way more guns.

This is where we are headed.

Remind me of the last time an illegal immigrant was euthanized by a doctor because they were unwanted in this country. It's not hypocritical. It's one side having a problem with murder and one side that clearly doesn't have a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    there was a federal mandate, but it was a 'soft' mandate. if you're working for a company with over a hundred emplyees, you need to get either vaccinated or tested weekly. i can't speak on state & local mandates though. i think some of the most liberal cities went pretty hard on that in regard to municipal workers. i know chicago was pretty strict.
    Vaccine mandates weren't anywhere near a SCOTUS ruling.

Was anyone in here mandated the vaccine? Didn't think so.

The other thing is that there really weren't that many in the left who were pushing for all out nation wide mandate. That's an extremist take. The average liberal wasn't pushing that stance.

I doubt anyone can even find a thread in here with the opinion that the entire country should be mandated the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    the dude's a straight up fuc*ing troglodyte. thomas wants to revisit gay marriage. he wants to revisit the case on the right to contraception. he wants to revisit the SODOMY case lol... clarence thomas wants to ban oral & 4nal sex. he thinks the minimum wage and the ban on all-white lunch counters are unconstitutional.
    We need to rethink life sentences in the Supreme Court.

There should be terms, or an age limit.

Once you turn 75 you're out.

We're stuck with this dumb f@#k and his QAnon wife dictating our laws until he dies.

It's retarded

We need to rethink life sentences in the Supreme Court.

There should be terms, or an age limit.

Once you turn 75 you're out.

We're stuck with this dumb f@#k and his QAnon wife dictating our laws until he dies.

It's retarded
    And your mom will be stuck with you in the basement until you are 75. She prays to god that she doesnt die because her child cannot survive without her

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Give it five months and we will be drowning witches again.

Vaccine mandates weren't anywhere near a SCOTUS ruling.

Was anyone in here mandated the vaccine? Didn't think so.

The other thing is that there really weren't that many in the left who were pushing for all out nation wide mandate. That's an extremist take. The average liberal wasn't pushing that stance.

I doubt anyone can even find a thread in here with the opinion that the entire country should be mandated the vaccine.
    all you'd have to do is search blade's post

I know it was at least one person in here saying the vac didn't work because there were so many that weren't taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Some carefully selected images from Pro-Choice rallies across America that are intended to show the people there in the worst possible light. We won't show the vast majority of people at those rallies who are sensible and responsible, because that would undermine our narrative that they're all fruitcakes. Or Fascists. Or both.

Could do the same thing at a Trump Rally. Or a NASCAR race. Or a rock concert. Don't pretend like only the left has weirdos.
    You're a complete ****

All I see is a bunch of Democrats.