Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: After 10 years with the Wizards Beal is expected to sign 248 million Supermax.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41 View Post
    I don't think you even understand your own argument at this point. You just got done saying it was a good signing if the goal was to try to be a playoff contender...which is exactly what the Wizards have publicly stated.

End of the day...Wizards wanted to keep Beal and he was going to cost around a qtr of a billion...and you guys all seem incapable of understanding that while that number seems enormous...it just actually isn't given where the league is heading.

Lastly, I've yet to hear anyone explain why it is so much better to have two role players making 45 million or so combined over Beal.

I've said enough though...you guys carry on.
    It’s a bad deal.

Have a good night.

College superstar

Default Re: After 10 years with the Wizards Beal is expected to sign 248 million Supermax.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    try being a manager in a union with designated salary levels for tenure. People tend to want what their contract says they’re eligible for and if they bosses say pay it it doesn’t matter what any manager thinks. Pay what his union negotiated he can get or let him go and the person who decides to let him go is the same person who has to pay it and he said you were absolutely not to let him go. What’s left after that? Boss has a press conference and says we are not tanking ever. That’s kind of the end of it when it’s tank or pay.
    Facts. Love this guy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It’s a bad deal.

Have a good night.
    So...

Just to recap this entire debate. We were told that Beal's contract has terrible...that the Wizards couldn't move it...that is was team suicide to sign him...etc.

Now that Paul has been traded, I believe it is all more or less official.

Beal ultimately returned the following to the Wizards...Jordan Poole, Shamet, 7 2nd round picks, 4 first round pick swaps, a top 20 protected first, and salary cap relief.

Even worse for you, Beal was traded after only 1 year...you claimed it would take 3 to 4 just to move him for neutral or negative value.

We know you can't admit being dead ass wrong, but I thought it would be good to just summarize the events for everyone...Beal was traded for positive value a year into his deal and the Wizards definitely got more value out of him than the 15 to 20 million in cap space they would have created by letting him walk.

Could you have been more wrong?

So...

Just to recap this entire debate. We were told that Beal's contract has terrible...that the Wizards couldn't move it...that is was team suicide to sign him...etc.

Now that Paul has been traded, I believe it is all more or less official.

Beal ultimately returned the following to the Wizards...Jordan Poole, Shamet, 7 2nd round picks, 4 first round pick swaps, a top 20 protected first, and salary cap relief.

Even worse for you, Beal was traded after only 1 year...you claimed it would take 3 to 4 just to move him for neutral or negative value.

We know you can't admit being dead ass wrong, but I thought it would be good to just summarize the events for everyone...Beal was traded for positive value a year into his deal and the Wizards definitely got more value out of him than the 15 to 20 million in cap space they would have created by letting him walk.

Could you have been more wrong?

You said they were going to get 2 first round picks

All that shit you listed is hot garbage for obvious reasons. They got nothing. You were dead wrong.

Pat Riley didn’t want to touch Beal because his contract was absurd

Isiah Thomas was the exec involved with the suns trading for Beal…and it’s going to burden their franchise for years to come as they take apron penalties for a mediocre at best player who can’t stay healthy. Suns ****ed themselves even if they got beal pretty much for free.

I’m Pat Riley

You’re Isiah Thomas

You said they were going to get 2 first round picks

All that shit you listed is hot garbage for obvious reasons. They got nothing. You were dead wrong.

Pat Riley didn’t want to touch Beal because his contract was absurd

Isiah Thomas was the exec involved with the suns trading for Beal…and it’s going to burden their franchise for years to come as they take apron penalties for a mediocre at best player who can’t stay healthy. Suns ****ed themselves even if they got beal pretty much for free.

I’m Pat Riley

You’re Isiah Thomas

Yet Pat Riley made an offer for Beal.

Sorry, you were wrong...you are hyper focusing on Blaze and I saying they could get 2 first round picks in certain deals depending on what they took back....and even then...the package they got is definitely the equivalent to two first round picks.

Poole, Shamet, 7 2nd rounders, 4 pick swaps, and a first rounder.

Keep saying that is nothing...keep being the bitch that you are. Keep being wrong about nearly everything.

Even on the fake debate...you were wrong. The real one? The one in which it was the worst contract ever? That was suicide for the Wizards? That couldn't be moved for 3 to 4 years? Wrong...across the board...about everything.

You are complaining about the positive return for a player you said had negative value. Think about how stupid that is...your own position currently...destroys the position you took for the last year. Hahahahahah...

Normal humans...when they get everything wrong like you did...just say..."yea, got that one wrong"...and move on. You? You can't handle it because you are a bitch that talked a year plus of shit...only to eat shit yourself.

Ouch...

Yet Pat Riley made an offer for Beal.

Sorry, you were wrong...you are hyper focusing on Blaze and I saying they could get 2 first round picks in certain deals depending on what they took back....and even then...the package they got is definitely the equivalent to two first round picks.

Poole, Shamet, 7 2nd rounders, 4 pick swaps, and a first rounder.

Keep saying that is nothing...keep being the bitch that you are. Keep being wrong about nearly everything.

Even on the fake debate...you were wrong. The real one? The one in which it was the worst contract ever? That was suicide for the Wizards? That couldn't be moved for 3 to 4 years? Wrong...across the board...about everything.

You are complaining about the positive return for a player you said had negative value. Think about how stupid that is...your own position currently...destroys the position you took for the last year. Hahahahahah...

Normal humans...when they get everything wrong like you did...just say..."yea, got that one wrong"...and move on. You? You can't handle it because you are a bitch that talked a year plus of shit...only to eat shit yourself.

Ouch...
    i’m pat riley

you’re isiah thomas

have a good weekend

i’m pat riley

you’re isiah thomas

have a good weekend
    Talks a year of shit...only to be dreadfully wrong about everything.

Stay losing...bitch

Talks a year of shit...only to be dreadfully wrong about everything.

Stay losing...bitch
    Happy saturday Isiah

Hope your feel better soon

Happy saturday Isiah

Hope your feel better soon

Hope you get something right at some point. I truly hope you aren't as stupid as you are acting. I'll assume you know you lost the debate and got everything wrong, but god help you if you actually think you were right...that is a special level of dumb.

Keep talking shit for the next year about something you are going to be dead ass wrong about again.

Good luck

Hope you get something right at some point. I truly hope you aren't as stupid as you are acting. I'll assume you know you lost the debate and got everything wrong, but god help you if you actually think you were right...that is a special level of dumb.

Keep talking shit for the next year about something you are going to be dead ass wrong about again.

Good luck
    When Isiah Thomas makes the moves you would, you know you are probably wrong lol

You would have actually thrown in first rounders for him as well

Literally worse GM then Isiah Thomas

lmaooo

Happy saturday my bro

When Isiah Thomas makes the moves you would, you know you are probably wrong lol

You would have actually thrown in first rounders for him as well

Literally worse GM then Isiah Thomas

lmaooo

Happy saturday my bro
    But that isn't the debate. The debate isn't whether or not the Suns made the right move.

The debate was whether or not the Wizards could deal Beal for positive value. You said no...you said it was a terrible contract that was suicide for the Wizards. Blaze and I said it wasn't a bad contract and could be moved pretty easily.

We were right...and you were wrong.

Again, you can have the last word, for now, but I'll keep annoying you on this L because you talked a lot of shit for a year and deserve to eat shit for a bit given how poorly you are handling being wrong.

But that isn't the debate. The debate isn't whether or not the Suns made the right move.

The debate was whether or not the Wizards could deal Beal for positive value. You said no...you said it was a terrible contract that was suicide for the Wizards. Blaze and I said it wasn't a bad contract and could be moved pretty easily.

Again, you can have the last word, for now, but I'll keep annoying you on this L because you talked a lot of shit for a year and deserve to eat shit for a bit given how poorly you are handling being wrong.
    Ok Isiah

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Either