Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default If you're a Black Conservative, you're not Black according to Liberals

These two videos are a few years apart, but the evidence is clear as day that Liberals somehow can get away with demeaning Black folks, even decreeing that they aren't "true Blacks" or that they aren't "Black enough" if they don't subscribe to their political Party and ideology. Can you imagine if a Conservative said the same thing? They'd be labeled a racist immediately and would be burned at the stake in this day and age.

So in the hopes that there are Black ISH members out there within reach of this post, my message to you is this: Liberals don't care about you. They only use you as political pawns. When they get what they want from you, then they discard you. And sometimes they say the quiet part out loud like they did in these two videos. How does it feel to have an Asian man and a White man tell you that your Black experience in America is null and void simply because you do not vote the way they do? How can you possibly stand shoulder to shoulder with these people when they think you are too stupid to think for yourself? They only need your vote so that they can stay in power. But be rest assured, they will always hold you back and they will feed you a line of crap that they are here to help. They are not. They are the ones holding you down. Not Conservatives. Not Republicans. Clarence Thomas is a Supreme Court Justice. A Black Supreme Court Justice. But because he is a Conservative, he is not Black enough. He is a "Clown in Blackface".

Default Re: If you're a Black Conservative, you're not Black according to Liberals

OP pretending to care about black people is beyond funny.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: If you're a Black Conservative, you're not Black according to Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Or when he claims he only goes out with African American women (pounding that black p#ssy)

Poopse comic gold.

Here's an example of a half-breed who's been suckered into believing the lies that the Left has fed him and his family for years. That when someone from the opposing Party defends Blacks and exposes how the Left exploits them, that it's somehow untrue or disingenuous. He ignores the videos and the evidence and only focuses on the person that's delivering the message. That my friends is a brainwashed Black American.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Here's an example of a half-breed who's been suckered into believing the lies that the Left has fed him and his family for years. That when someone from the opposing Party defends Blacks and exposes how the Left exploits them, that it's somehow untrue or disingenuous. He ignores the videos and the evidence and only focuses on the person that's delivering the message. That my friends is a brainwashed Black American.
    If you ever called me that in person I would beat the shit out of you

If you ever called me that in person I would beat the shit out of you

You ain't gonna do shit, bitch. I'll call you anything I want to your face and you'll ****ing thank me for it.

You ain't gonna do shit, bitch. I'll call you anything I want to your face and you'll ****ing thank me for it.

You never leave your bed you fat tub of goo. Hard to meet anyone face to face if you don’t go outside.

You never leave your bed you fat tub of goo. Hard to meet anyone face to face if you don’t go outside.
    Everyone knows you still live with your parents.

Everyone knows you still live with your parents.
    I literally told you that wasn’t true over a year ago, perhaps you’re projecting because you live in a senior center?

I literally told you that wasn’t true over a year ago, perhaps you’re projecting because you live in a senior center?
    So you drug dealing and hurting the black and brown community finally helped you move out of your parents living room. You do realize drug dealing is a form of white supremacy? But hey, at least you finally moved out in your early 40's! Don't even try telling me you're younger, you look early 40's (and fat and smelly), from the pic in this thread. And that pic is years old too.
    Last edited by AKA_AAP; 06-29-2022 at 06:54 PM.

That ANTIFA fascist will bring his umbrella to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Or when he claims he only goes out with African American women (pounding that black p#ssy)

Poopse comic gold.
    He's also the very same guy who posted pictures of various dudes before trying to pretend he's them.

I feel black people are more conservative than their white counterparts, but I also feel like Republicans don't actually offer any agenda targeted towards black voters.

clarence thomas wants to revisit gay marriage. he wants to revisit the case on the right to contraception. he wants to revisit the SODOMY case... in other words clarence thomas wants to ban oral & 4nal sex. so if you're somehow caught doing these incredibly lewd acts with your wife or girlfriend, you can be arrested. thomas thinks the minimum wage and the ban on all-white lunch counters are unconstitutional.

anyone can say whatever they want about that moron.